Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2004, 02:22 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AdamR1978
Insert witty subject here...

Howdy! My name's Adam, I've been a member for a really long time, but I've always been too afraid to make myself known... but now, I decided, it's time to take the plunge.

So first, let me introduce meself.

I am gonna start with a fact: I'm diabetic. I know that that's a silly thing to start with, but in the past, it has caused many issues from me, so I thought it's better to start with the honest truth, my worst feature.

I'm 26, heterosexual male, born in Hungary, but I've lived in sunny London, UK for 13 years.

What else can I say about myself?

Professionally, I'm a teacher in a primary school here in London. Not exactly the career I had in mind for myself, but I love it very much. I even like the children... though they can be real little shits sometimes.

Socially... I am actually quite outgoing. I really like going to clubs, bars and pubs with friends (even though I am almost completely teetotal), but I also enjoy the more cultural things in life - music, theatre, good restaurants and travelling.

I am also someone who isn't at all athleticly minded (does that even MEAN anything?). However, I have recently signed up, and began training, to take part in a 10k charity run in may, so at least I'm trying.

I think I'm going to leave it there, cause this is probably the most boring introduction in the world, like, ever.

I'm going to post a picture of myself now - fully clothed - so that people can see what I'm like. It ain't pretty, sorry, but it's what I've been dealt by life.

A.