User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2002, 09:21 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
GOnna be hard to keep to 1000....
I was 10. She was my babysitter, a 16yo redheaded knockout. I was wearing too-tight swim briefs, and she noticed that i had a "problem". Of course I had a problem. As I said, she was a knockout, and that day she was wearing a green itty-bitty teenie-weeny bikini. We were swimming and I was doing more looking than swimming. the more I looked, the more of a problem I got. She decided she was going to take care of my "problem". Still in the pool, she took hold of my hardon and exclaimed "It's bigger than my boyfriends!", After getting my briefs down, she pulled aside her bottoms and slid herself down on me. It was fantastic! After alot of loud moaning on both sides, we came almost together, at least she told me she did right after I did. We did it 3 time that afternoon, and All that summer I looked foreward to being babysat every saturday..

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein