Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Everybody Stretch!

± ± Pictorial...Grumble in Pennsylvania ± ±

He's gone now...but will never be forgotten! Ian is now in Ohio, off on another joint of his venture around the world. As part of his tour, he graced myself and Mr. Lixy with a wonderful four day visit to Pennsylvania!

His physical presence is much different than his online and email presence. Not that he wasn't true to his self, just that meeting him in person made up for all the parts missing in written interpretation. He is funny and warm and intelligent and curious. He "corrected" my English..."in order to help me learn the Queen's English"...lmao! I learned what I "needed" to and kept to my N.J./Pa. diction as often as I could slip it in on him...*giggle*!

He brought me Tasmanian gifts and made me cry! We hugged and laughed and drank and had a ball! He learned to "drive on the wrong side of the road" and he ate a Philly cheesesteak! We found some history to show him and we talked of his home and of ours. He and Mr. Lixy exchanged jokes (I'll let Ian tell you the one about Dicken's Cider!!! LMFAO!) and they got along so well you'd have thought they knew one another all their lives.

When he left, he left with intent and purpose for his next destination. I waited for him to turn back and wave one last time...but he didn't...and I cried again. I'll miss him, but I find myself smiling a lot lately...at silly things that I'll think of as I drive our roadsides or sit in a "pub" and look around at, or overhear from other patrons!

****Ian...you are a pip and a pistol (elephant gun or 44 magnum) and I thank you for coming so far to teach me of you!!!!! Have a nice day hun! <----*inside joke* ****

OK...so here is a bit of Ian's visit to Pennsylvania. I ran out of room on my camera on some days...but this thread chronicles some of **Grumble in Pennsylvania**

~Thomas Dewar~

Last edited by LixyChick : 05-02-2004 at 12:34 PM.