Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2002, 04:43 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
The School Girl

School Girl

As he walked back toward the hotel, he spotted her standing in front of the elevator doors. She was wearing a blue school dress with short sleeves and although the dress had a fairly modest neckline, the hem was very short, barely reaching to the middle of her thighs. She wore white stockings, black high-heels, she looked damn good and he tried not to look at her too obviously, but found his eyes dropping fairly frequently to steal a glance at her legs. They were very shapely and looked terrific in white stockings. Her shoulder length hair was naturally wavy and her skin was clear and smooth, adding to the illusion of her age.

They entered the elevator and he noticed she stood closer to him than was really necessary, since there was no one else in the car. He also noticed that she smelled good. Neither said anything until the doors opened on the second floor. As he moved to one side to let her out, he looked into her eyes and felt a stirring in his loins. She turned to meet his gaze and smiled openly at him, with an expectant look in her eyes, as though she was waiting for him to talk to her. Mike introduced himself and said, 'Listen, I'm going to go check out and then run upstairs to pack my stuff up. If you want, you can just wait here in the lobby and I'll meet you when I'm done and we could have a coffee or something.'

He gestured toward a small reception area in the lobby, filled with several low couches and tables. Her eyes glinted with a mischievous look and Mike felt his loins stir again as she smiled and introduced herself. 'I'm Vicki and yes that would be nice, but I would prefer the something.' 'Well that settled then, I won't be long' and moved to the front desk to settle his bill, leaving Vicki by one of the couches. When he turned from the front desk to head back to the elevator, he saw Vicki had sat down on one of the couches. The seat was so low that her knees were almost higher than her shoulders. By walking across the lobby at just the right angle, he got a decent look up her legs beneath her short dress. When he got close to her and started to walk past her, Vicki stood up and started to follow him.

Somewhat startled, he stopped and looked at her quizzically. 'I don't want to sit here all by myself,' she said. 'Can't I come upstairs with you?' 'Why, sure, sure you can,' Mike answered. 'I just thought, you know, it would be boring' 'It would be boring to just watch you pack!' Vicki said. 'That's why I'll help you pack.' Thoroughly startled now, he stammered something incoherently and headed for the elevator with Vicki close behind. Once in the elevator, she stood even closer to him than before, until the doors opened and he led the way down the hallway to his room. As soon as he'd unlocked the door, she slipped past him and walked into his room in front of him. His eyes watched her hips sway back and forth as she moved into his room.

Before he could say anything, she had walked to the dresser, pulled open a drawer, and reached into it. Fishing out a handful of clothes, she turned toward him. 'Is this drawer all your dirty stuff?' she asked, holding up her hand. 'Where do you want it?' 'Yes, that's what it is, all right. I'll get that stuff,' he replied, stepping towards her. 'That's OK, I want to help,' she said. She reached into the drawer again and fished out another article of clothes. 'Say, these are cute' Vicki held up a pair of 'used' jockey shorts and smiled at him. She dropped the other dirty clothes on the top of the dresser. 'Really, I think they're cute! I thought older guys wore boxer shorts instead of these! I mean, I didn't mean that you were that old, but, well, you know' 'I guess I am that old' he muttered. 'No, really, I don't think you're old,' she said. This time, she was the one who was slightly embarrassed.

She looked at the shorts again. 'Say, these have sort of a, a pouch on the front of them, don't they? I've never seen one like that before' 'Seen a lot of men's underwear, have you?' he teased, going on the offensive for no particular reason. He began stuffing his toothbrush and cologne into a travel bag. 'Well,' Vicki blushed, 'I have seen a few pairs 'Well, if they have a pouch like that, only well hung men need to wear them' he continued, with a wide grin on his face. 'You know, keeps everything neatly arranged, kind of like a bra' Vicki eyed him for a moment before examining the jockey shorts again. She put one hand inside the underpants and filled the pouch with her fist. Holding them up closer, she tried to sniff without him noticing, but he had already noticed and was fascinated by what she was doing. 'These are really cute,' she said.

Apparently pleased by whatever her nose had detected, she smiled at him. 'You know, only if you've got time.' Her voice trailed off in mid-sentence. 'What's that?' he asked, tossing a pair of sandals into his suitcase. 'Oh, nothing really,' she said, blushing again. 'I was just wondering if you don't have to get out right away.' 'Oh, come on,' he groaned. He faced her with his hands on hips. 'What is it?' 'Well, I was sort of curious, you know,' Vicki stammered nervously. 'To see, how the pouch works, what you think is well hung' she stammered nervously. He stared at her in disbelief. It was one thing to lust in his mind after her, and quite another to have her asking straight out for him to take off his pants! 'It's OK!' Vicki blurted out. 'I'm not exactly, a virgin, and I've seen them before, but I'd kind of like to see, what you think is 'well hung?'

He continued to stare in silence at Vicki. She was holding his underwear with both hands in front of her chest, and he noticed her sniffing at them again. 'Hey, I know!' she said. 'Would you like to see my bra? I'll show you my bra and then you can show me your, you know, pouch. Kind of underwear for underwear. That sound fair?' His mind raced at the prospect, she was definitely very desirable. She must have read his mind. 'Look, I know I'm young but I'm not a little kid. Who would believe me claiming you tried to get it on with me? How about it? Look, I'll make it easier, I'll show you my bra and then you decide, OK?' Without waiting for a response, Vicki reached behind her shoulders and popped open a few buttons on the collar of her dress. With a few small shrugs, she quickly slipped the sleeves off her shoulders. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51