Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2002, 01:58 PM
the Lusty Wench

Too Hot to Wait

I've been thinking about you all day long -- thinking about that moment when I arrive home and you hold me in your arms -- thinking about what I want to do as soon as the door closes behind me and I can tunnel into your arms

I know in that moment there are way too many clothes separating us and I will reach to pull your shirt from where it is tucked into your nice neat business suit pants. I don't have to worry abut the jacket, it was removed when you got home, your tie still on, but loosened. I know while I'm pulling your shirt lose you'll be working to get the tie off so it doesn't get in the way of my pulling your shirt up and over your head. I have no time to undo buttons right now.

I always love the way you look all business-like and ready for the office, but I don't have the patience to worry about that now, I want to feel the warmth of your skin, the tickle of curling chest hairs and you buried deep down inside of me -- I want that all NOW! I've waited much too long, thought of it all day long. Thought of your hands touching me, fingers pushing at me, lips, tongue, teeth -- doing the things they do .... so very well.

I need to feel you sucking at my nipples, the rough edge of your bottom teeth grazing against the hard protruding nipples and then the barely conrolled bite down against my tender flesh. Just thinking about that has got me wet and throbbing; ready for you to thrust into me.

I'm not looking for gentle foreplay tonight, that happened all day long inside my head, now I just want to feel you going crazy inside of me, slamming up against me as I push onto you as hard and completely as I can ... I just really need a good hard, deep, slamming fuck. I hope you're already home, because I don't want to wait .... I'm beyond waiting tonight.

I smile when I see your car already parked in your spot, rush from my car, barely remembering to flick the lock button on my automatic keyless entry thing. I fall through the front door ... my top already half way off as I close and lock the door behind me. I turn into your waiting arms and barely have time to beg ... "Babe, Fuck me!" my fingers already pushing your shirt up your body and leaning in to draw one of your nipples into my mouth, letting you worry about getting the shirt the rest of the way over your head.