Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2002, 05:49 PM

Toys

I recently broke my absolute favorite toy in the whole world! Now I'm contimplating getting another but I am not sure if I should get the same one or try something else. It was one of those vibrators with the long rubber cock for insertion (it rotated in either direction at two speeds and had beads in the bottom of it) and it had the clitoral stimulator on top (with 5 marvelous settings!). I really liked this one because I could sit on it (not with it inside) and the clit stimulator hit just the right spot and it was hands free that way I could surf the net, play games, cyber or read erotic stories.

While I enjoyed the clitoral part, I don't find that the rotating head did anything for me (didn't notice the beads either). If I wanted to I would just thrust it inside instead of having it rotate so it's like it was only doing half the job it could. Oh...but that clit stimulator!

I've had vibrators since my first boyfriend got me one at the tender age of 16 and while I'd love to have a huge collection, finances dictate that I have to be selective. I want out and bought 2 more after I got my favorite one and they did nothing for me at all and I was disappointed with the money I wasted.

So can anyone suggest any good vibrators? The ones I got looked like they would be fun but were duds. I find pulsating actions are nicer than just straight vibrations (actually not a comfortable orgasm for me, I'd rather use my hand). There are just so many different models on the market, it's hard to tell which ones would be good and which ones not.

Anyone know any sites that would evaluate the different types or models? I'd like one that that has multiple purposes but I'd get 2 if they'd work nice together. I want one I can get clitoral stimulation but would like to hit that G-spot too. A little anal play would be nice to try too

Thanks for any advice guys and gals!
Sweet Chastity