Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2002, 11:42 AM
the Lusty Wench

Celebrating and Chocolate Sauce

You called me at work this morning to tell me it had finally happened, that promotion and raise you’ve been working toward for months finally came through …. You asked if I’d like to go out with you tonight to celebrate. Of course I agreed, I’ve been waiting for this day right along with you, knowing it was bound to happen soon, planning for it ….

I told you not to worry about things, I’d arrange for the place to eat and the celebration was “on me”. I heard the smile in your voice as you rang off.

Over three weeks ago I bought the outfit for this celebration and I’ve wanted to wear it for you everytime I’ve seen you since then. It’s so not my usual style and I know you’re going to love it! The top fits close to my skin, leaving little to the imagination, especially since I’m planning to wear it without any supporting garments underneath. The fabric silky and no barrier to my not insubstantial breasts. The jacket that goes with the top will cover me until we arrive at the restaurant and you help me remove it before we are seated – I’m hoping that will have the maximum impact, me out in public without a bra and only then do you see it …. Then the skirt, soooo much shorter then anything I’ve ever worn, I’m not sure I’ll know how to function in it, but I’m pretty sure if it’s not entirely proper …. Well, you won’t really mind. J

You arrive at my place a bit early, but I’ve already got my jacket on and I push you out the door quickly, before you have time to register just how short my short skirt is or question the fact that I’ve put my jacket on ahead of your arrival. The drive to the restaurant is short and we barely have a chance to talk about your day before we are there, our table is ready, in a secluded corner just as I have requested. You help me remove my jacket as I’ve turned my back to you and had started to shrug it off. You help me into my seat and then sit yourself, only then do you look at me from the front. I see it register in your eyes, the knowledge that I have no bra on, my nipples already starting to strain against the light fabric….

I see the question there in your eyes …. What has brought this on? You scoot your chair closer to me, needing to touch me somewhere, longing to center your palm over one of the rising peaks, but conscious that it might be a bit too big of a move in this public setting. I taunt you slightly by arching my back and pushing out with my tits. You grin that all male wicked grin and I feel a shiver run down my back as the tips of your fingers lightly tickly just below and behind my ear in that spot you know that makes me ohhhh soooo hyper sensitive to you being near me, you blow air at that spot and I shiver again, feeling it through my entire body…. You slowly move your arm around behind me offering me your warmth, as if I am shivering from cold.