Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2002, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sassy Rose
LOL Hey now Beadz...don't rule out Eastern Washington......it's better then Oregon

it may be better than eastern oregon but western? I mean what is there to do there? Atleast here there a cities
Old 05-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Manwhore

Wow... I never replied to this thread. Mayhaps because I was already talking with Sassy in other threads, but since there are a couple new members from the Northwest...

*BUMP*

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Me

Washington State, Yah!

Dear Sally Rose,

If you will, read the message titled "New Guy in Town" posted by me, LarryL, on 05/23. I am in SW WA, a few miles north of a small town called Battle Ground about fifteen miles NE of Vancouver, WA.
...am interested in flirt/chat.
Old 05-24-2004, 07:27 PM
gurly gurl

If my mind is in Washington, does that count????
Old 05-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Me

Smile Your mind in WA does count

Quote:
Originally posted by imaginewithme
If my mind is in Washington, does that count????

For a beauty like you, your mind counts where ever it resides. The same holds for your gorgeous, yummy, O so sexy body. I might be in love again.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:20 PM
gurly gurl

Re: Your mind in WA does count

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryL
For a beauty like you, your mind counts where ever it resides. The same holds for your gorgeous, yummy, O so sexy body. I might be in love again.

WOW!!!!

Why thank you Larry!!!! Kinda took me by surprise!

Now if I could just get to Washington........
Old 05-26-2004, 11:46 PM
Me

Mind tripping to Washington

Dear imaginewithme,

Washington can like be in your mind babe. You know with all the wires and neutrons and dopamine and stuff--I like dopamine--there's plenty of room for Washington. It's only like one state.

Anyway, good old Wash is a state in the USA, a groovy state with mountains, an ocean (the big one!), dry land and mossy bogs, a rain forest with like maybe 450 bazillian trees, a cool river, and lots of water, and it's also a state of mind. Cool.

So you really don't ever get to WA, you are already in WA. No, wait. You ARE Washington, wow, and I'm Washington. So really, you know, we, beautiful, sexy, foxy you and tripped out naturally me, see, are like together already. Far out. We are huggin', and kissin', and lovin', rubbin', singin', groovin', and it's so cool.

Hey, I had a great time being Washington with you being all naked and free. Maybe you could turn me on to being Florida. I can dig that sun trip. Ya. I'd like to imagine with you being Florida together.
Old 05-27-2004, 06:37 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*stomps her feet and whines* I want to be Washington!!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-27-2004, 02:42 PM
Me

Dear Lilith,

First, O my god, you are beautiful. Wow!

Second, you can be Washington too. It will be so far out because you can be Western WA, all wet, moist, soft, and imaginewithme can be Eastern WA, spread wide open with the sweet smell of desert flowers, and I can be the Cascade mountains in the middle. Ya, I'll be like all hard and stiff and creamy on top. I can roll to the left and slid into you slow and soft and warm gently rolling in and out, in and out like the Pacific Ocean lapping, licking the mounds of supple beach until we peak like quiet thunder. Then I can turn right and BAM! I hit imaginwithme's fire-hot slot running, and we are pounding, pushing, banging into furniture and practically screaming O! O! Yes, pound me baby. Now. Now. Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Third, I got myself all worked up again. Playing like this at Pixies Place is really fun. I've wanted to for a long time, but have never done this before. Are you Pixie?

Loving you where you want me to,
Old 05-27-2004, 03:13 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

*ding*ding*ding*

Good answer You need to get to posting in all the other forums. The Pixies ladies will eat you up (sans spoon)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-27-2004, 07:14 PM
gurly gurl

yep....... that's right....

now if i could just get up to Washington and eat ASP up!!!!!
Lilith....wanna plan a road trip?????
Old 06-13-2004, 05:36 PM

Once spent a month touring Washington State - cool place!
Old 06-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Me

Wink WA Tour Guide Services

Dear darkangel37,

Everything written I base on that assumption that you are female. If you are a male unit, please do not read this post, and, if you do choke your way through it, take an incident-specific, short-term memory-kill pill immediately.

I wish I could have been your tour guide. Washington has such varied geography--desert, mountains, rain forest, islands, prairie. We could have camped in the Olympic rain forest. It could have gotten cold, so we would snuggle together in front of the fire, our bodies close, sensing every curve and fleshy mound.

As a light drizzle turns to rain, we dash into our tent with just enough room for me, and you, and our desire for each other.
We play our special undressing game. I take an article of clothing off you, and then you remove a piece of my clothing. I start below this time and remove your shoes and socks. After a brief foot rub, tongue bath, and toe suck, your pants slide down and off. I just stare at you in your pretty panties for a moment.

Tonight, I take your panties off with my mouth—biting, tugging, struggling to inch them down around your ankles as you flick them aside with that little-girl giggle I love so much. You have stripped me down to my pants only, making me wait to release my stretched-hard manhood. One button at a time, your blouse opens like a flower to show your lovely breasts. You never wear a bra. Even though I see them 1,000 times, your firm, perky boobs always take me to a higher level of excitement. Impatient as always, I lower you down on the soft blanket on you back and begin loving you with my hungry mouth. Breast, tummy, neck, the side of your hips, thighs, lips…I kiss, nibble, bite, lick, and love you all over. God, you are beautiful.

Then my pants come off, and you literally rip my shorts off. With an almost audible “boing,” my penis snaps to attention. Without restraint, you engulf the whole thing in you warm and wet mouth, once, twice, up and down, you make little sounds of pleasure as you suck, and suck my dick, again and again. You think you should stop, but you can’t. You have cum lust, and you want me to squirt hot cum deep down your throat. You suddenly stop sucking up and down; you keep me one inch in your mouth, wrap your smooth fingers around my shaft and give me the fastest, hardest hand job I’ve ever had not stopping once to give me even a second of relief.

“OOOOOhhhhhhhh, baby, I’m cuuuummmmming,” I practically yell. Quickly you reach down and rub yourself faster, and faster, and faster, and aaaaaauh, yes, that’s it. Your orgasm is so intense, your body goes stiff. Just then you feel the twitching of my cock, then the warm splat against the back of your throat. Once, twice, and a third time I squirt my cum in your mouth, and you keep rubbing, rubbing your clit again and again. OOOUUU.

We both collapse, breathing hard, smiling, as content as the great outdoors. Wrapped in each others arms, we drift off to sleep to the sounds of rain in the woods.

Washington: Lovers Land
Old 06-14-2004, 07:58 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I swear you should work for the Washington Tourism Board.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-14-2004, 10:00 AM
Pixie's Wild Rose

Welcome LarryL

Wow, it has been so long since I've gotten a chance to visit Pixies...getting the email that there was a post to this thread had me excited but unable to come view it until now and imagine my surprise when I seen the additional posts

Larry, welcome to Pixies, I can see you are already having fun...so just keep enjoying. I feel the same way about Washington that you do and some of your comments came close to almost quoting some that I have on a homepage. *LOL*

Anyways, to all of my good friends here at Pixies, I'm having surgery today to have tonsils removed (damn no oral for a week or so *L*) but since I'll be home recovering, I hope to get in here and get some perving and posting done

See you all in a day or so