Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2004, 09:58 AM

Most suprising holiday gift from least expected source

Ok - what did you get the holidays that shocked you considering who it was given to you by?

Me?

Got an IPOD from my boss....speechless I was..... :drool:

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 12-27-2004, 10:00 AM
Mama Mia!

My aunt gave me a bottle of Coco by Chanel. I was speechless, if I want the good stuff I usually have to con my fiance into buying it LOL

It's a BOY!!
Old 12-27-2004, 10:23 AM

Dearsweet gave me an afternoon in a glider!
Old 12-27-2004, 10:24 AM
Loungin' Around

Musicman ~ Glad to hear that your boss finally came through. Even if it was for *Christmas* ~ LOL

I got a beautiful necklace and earring set from my mother-in-law....it is exactly in my style....and I suspect it might have been expensive. I was floored.

My most surprising non-gift? My husband didn't get me *anything* ~ I didn't expect him to forget about Christmas.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 12-27-2004, 10:26 AM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal
Dearsweet gave me an afternoon in a glider!

Now that is COOL. I am so envious.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 12-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Made in England

I received a beautiful ring that was not expected.
Old 12-30-2004, 04:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I got wine from my MIL...clearly she enjoys our visits more when I am slightly inebriated

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-31-2004, 12:17 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I got a kettle (heavy cast iron type) that you put on/above/near your fireplace. We have a pot belly style, cast iron, non-ventilated, propane fireplace. The air gets really dry when it is on. Anyway...my sister-in-law gave me this kettle...and I was floored! I had mentioned it once a few years ago. Since then, I have just put a pot of water atop the fireplace and it sufficed. She said she remembered from a while back and had been looking for something appropriate ever since and just stumbled across it at an oldworld/Amish store she happened into. *THUD and hugs to her*

I also got a compliment from my mother-in-law that floored me. Two weeks ago she hurt her back something awful. I already had her presents at the time, but one day I was out getting some last minute gifts and I saw a heat/massager for the back that had a remote control. I shrugged and bought it as an afterthought, assuming she might already have something of that nature anyway and it wasn't all that expensive. She's used it since the day after Christmas and made a special call to thank and compliment me on such a helpful and thoughtful gift! *THUD* Not to talk bad of her or anything...but she never likes anything that anyone gets her...but just pretends till they go away and talks about it behind their back...lmfao!

And one more thing...not that it's so very an unsuspected source, but that the gift itself was a shocker. Mr. Lixy gave me a tanzanite and diamond ring...*THUD and THUD*

Oh...and one more shocker, but not necessarily unsuspecting source. Our close friends gave us the most beautiful lighted, bell wreath to decorate the side of our barn. I've never seen anything like it and it compliments the icicle lights that hubby has cast across the eaves. It was one of those gifts that when you opened it, it was "nice"...but when you light it and put it in it's place...it's STUNNING! *THUD again*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-31-2004, 12:43 PM
Made in England

Wow Lixy!!!!

Last edited by BIBI : 12-31-2004 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-31-2004, 01:01 PM
Made in England

Wink

I am typing this for my dog Nick....

He wanted me to tell all of you that he was remembered this Christmas too.

A package arrived for him just before Christmas, yep it said to Mr. Nick HXXXXXX. It was wrapped in a plain brown wrapping and of course my mind started to wander to many places

It was taped up so well that Red Green couldn't have done any better with duct tape! So we finally fought the tape and won only to find the box wrapped in Christmas paper. So again with my help Nick pulled off the paper and lo and behold it was a box of chocolates.........sans the chocolates lol.

Inside was a wonderful doggy toy for my boy Nick with a lovely note tempting him with more gifts if he would comply to the sender's request. Imagine someone trying to bribe a poor doggy into stealing his mommy's panties!!!!LMAO

Well of course the gift came from Pantyfanatic and it was so thoughtful and unexpected....Thanks PF.

Just one question though....

Who ate the damn chocolates????
Old 12-31-2004, 01:19 PM
I LOVE having a Woody!

at the risk of sounding really cheesy or pathetic, my mom was cleaning out some stuff from my grandparents place and came across a BBQ apron that she made for my grandpa back in the 40's or early 50's. It has a recipe for my grandad's BBQ sauce on it (as well as a stain from said BBQ sauce!) you would think that something like that would be nearly falling apart, but you can't even tell it's not new! (aside from the small stain) anyway, being a man and all i NEVER cry, but i gotta admit i teared up something fierce when i opened it and she told me the history behind it. just as i am tearing up now. i miss my grandpa. :wingang:
Old 12-31-2004, 07:08 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
........Just one question though....

Chocolate is my second favorite thing to put in my mouth.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-31-2004, 08:06 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
Just one question though....

*LMAO*

Me and Scooby had the same question

Though ole Scoob did love his goodie

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 01-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Made in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
*LMAO*

Me and Scooby had the same question

Though ole Scoob did love his goodie

LMAO.....

My Nick loved his too.

Imagine all the chocolates PF must have to devour!
Old 01-01-2005, 04:53 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

The whole Season has been one full of surprises for me. I have to say that some TOTALLY unexpected presents came from within our village. I’m not talking about any personal gifts that came from a MOST unexpected location.………………………………………………………………. :lust:

:dizzy:

Ooops! ……… sorry ………….. I didn’t mean to drift there.

The three most “surprising” gifts were NOT what you think. lol

A special lady remembered me (not the way I like to imagine her thinking of me ) as the monkey man with an embroidered, family crest . Now I have to buy a new blazer.

A sweet lady who knows my addictions too well (besides that one :lust: ) gave me a surprise with a coffee cup heater that hooks into my puter with a USB plug.

The biggest shocker JUST came (thank you US customs & snow storms ) yesterday. It was the fact that I thought I knew what it was as I was opening it. After I got through the well cushioning wrapping and realized I had a picture frame in my hand, I knew I had a picture of The Great Guru, Red Green. The stunner came when I uncovered the picture and saw something I hadn’t remembering talking to her about in any detail, even though this is a personal icon for me. The wall above my desk has 4 frames hanging on it. One is from the time I want to hear Stephen Hawking speak and the other three are images of Uncle Al. You can’t imagine the shock……….. and delight. :hug:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3Monks#96.jpg (101.1 KB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg CupHeater.jpg (109.5 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg XmasAl04.jpg (94.8 KB, 252 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world