Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2004, 08:48 PM
Multi-Sexual

Unhappy My cousin-in-law slit her wrists tonight

My husbands 17 year old cousin slit her wrists tonight. She is on probation for weed, and her mother found out tonight that she has been buying vicodin on the street since January. She also found out that Emma's been using someone elses urine for her drug tests.

They got into a fight, and her mom told her to stay in her room until her dad got home. In the mean time, Emma found sissors in the room, and slit her wrists, and then called her friend from her room. She told the friend she had an accident, and asked her to come over. The friend found her hiding in her closet watching her blood come out.

The friend called the mom up, who tried to get Emma out of the closet. Emma was kicking and screaming against it, while her sister called 911.

She missed her vein and the tendens, and is being transported to a psyche ward tonight.

Old 06-16-2004, 08:51 PM
gurly gurl

I am so sorry to hear about all that. In some strange way, this is going to help her out tho.

I hope she'll be doing great soon.

Hugs to you.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:51 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
OMG, Gilly. that is just awful news. i can't really think of anything to say except hang in there, be with your family, and i hope everything gets better in the future.

(((((hugs)))))

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 06-16-2004, 08:52 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
Horrible circumstances but maybe now your cousin can get the help she so desperately needs. My prayers are with her, you and your entire family.

((((((GILLY)))))))
Old 06-16-2004, 09:00 PM
Kick His Ass

sorry to hear that
Old 06-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

(((Hugs)))) hopefully she will get all the help she needs...
Old 06-16-2004, 09:06 PM

HUGS..Gilly, i know how you feel. I have done almost the same thing, and i was sent to a psyc ward too. Once i was there i realized that i wasnt the only one that had problems. I learned to talk to others about things that bother me,and ways to deal with my many many problems. My life isnt great yet, but it certainly is better. Hopefully your young cousin will find this to be a blessing in disguise.
Old 06-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Keeping warm

I'm sorry that this happened, this should help her see that she is loved. I pray for you and your family, and mainly her hold strong durring this rough time.

I can say that I do have some idea of how she feels, about two years ago I got desperate because of some things that were happening and took about 100 of extra strength tylenol and 25 other pain killers I can't remember the name of at the same time. I am so thankful now that those didn't work. Lessons are sometimes learned the hard way. :heart:
Old 06-16-2004, 10:17 PM
Me

That is so sad and so hard on a family. Make sure you and your husband help hold eachother up and be supportive for the rest of the family. Your cousin-in-law will probably get the help she needs now. I wish her, you, and your family extra love.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Not there yet.....

Well at least you know that she was crying out for help and didn't really want to die..... that's why she made the phone call.

I had an old gf that did the same thing... twice... with a razor blade in the bathtub, just before her roomie was expected home. She too wanted help and attention....

Still it's tough on those close to her.... (((hugs))) to you all to have extra strength for her........ she'll need every ounce of it... and then some. Good luck.

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 06-17-2004, 12:02 AM
I make sexytime with you

Sorry to hear it. But hopefully she'll come out of it okay.

Big hugs to you and your family.
I want to do something that matters
Old 06-17-2004, 02:04 AM
Multi-Sexual

Thank you all for your thoughts and support. She is resting at the psychiatric hospital now, and will remain there for an eval for a minimum of 3 days, but possibly longer. Because of her probation, she may be required to stay longer, we're not entirely certain yet.

After talking with my husband, both of us are almost certain that she did it more to get the attention, than to kill herself. We are all very greatful that she did call her friend right away. Hopefully the time around others and doctors will help her out a lot.

Again, thank you!
Old 06-17-2004, 02:34 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I just read this thread and am so sorry for your cousin-in-law and all the family.

I once put my family through the hell of an attempted suicide and luckily it was a turning point for me because I got the help I needed.
Old 06-17-2004, 04:24 AM
Everybody Stretch!

((((((Gilly & Family)))))))

Sending good thoughts your way!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 06-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Manwhore

(((((HUGS)))))

After reading your first post I thought the same thing you mentioned in you latter post, it sounded to me like it was for attention rather than an actual intent to die. I pray she will be ok and have the strength and courage to make better choices in life.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these