Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2005, 03:51 AM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
1st ever premature cum = !W!T!F!

Ok I'm pretty messed up about something that happened today. The title says it all pretty much but here are the details.

The short and pathetic is that I recently started talking to a girl. We hit it off pretty nice, went out for a bite to eat, came (no pun intended, well now that I think about it, lol) back to her place and watched the amitiville horror. Anyone who's seen it will know what I'm talking about but for those who haven't I'll just say that it's not exactly a movie to make out to. After that we started watching mr. deeds and not ten minutes into it we start making out like mad. Everything is going very nice and kinda hot but no touching of any "fun stuff" whatsoever. Me being me I've always got a nice rocking going on but seriously, 9 year olds have done more hardcore stuff. Then all of a sudden, out of no fucking where, I'm shooting a big ass load of cum all over myself before I even know whats happening. WHAT THA FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!?!?!?!

After getting myself home and all cleaned up. I felt so flustered, so confused, I mean seriously, what in the hell happened tonight? I mean I'm used to coming a lot of times and at this particular stage of my life it doesn't really take much to turn me on but seriously!?!? Anyway, I decided to write her a message on myspace where I met her and while I was writing it she signed onto aim and we discussed everything. Me being the honest charmer i am, i played it off as her having turned me on to the point of being unable to control myself. I knew I wasn't gonna feel good about all this tonight and since that IS the most basic reason I felt that she needed to be cheered up/praised a lil. Basically we both agree that both of our intentions were to behave tonight but we basically drove each other nuts. We've both been in enough relationships to know that any relationship that starts that fast ends just as fast no matter what the original intentions. We also agree that now that we've let our libido's have their fun, we need to focus on building a friendship before anything else. So me and her are cool and I look forward to building a friendship between her and I.

But I'm still messed up, I know 'it happens to everyone' but damn! I think the thing that troubles me more than anything is that I was afraid she would think that the only intention I ever had was to do what I never actually expected to do (with her) tonight. I'm a tease and very proud of it but after an unknown number of hours doing what I do I knew that I was gonna need some relief tonight. But I honestly had no intentions of it going far enough that I would be cumming in her presence tonight. So we finished most of mr. deeds but I was just too embarassed and totally flustered. I made up some lie about needing to get up early for a dr.s appt (which I promptly admitted to and profusely apologized for when we talked) and got out of there an hour or so after 'the incident.'

Alright first off, does it actually happen to EVERYBODY? lol I mean I know I sound like some pathetic male ego begging for praise but I'll admit, I AM!! I ain't proud of it but in my current opinion this is some pretty pathetic shit and I just need some more experienced input.

thanks says he who bows his head in shame

Last edited by wanderingsoul : 11-18-2005 at 04:38 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:42 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

You think too much. Stop it. It's not good for you.

You've done all the right things as part of damage control - and sounds like things are going well.

So stop dwelling on an isolated incident, or it won't be so isolated anymore.

And I'm serious on the stop thinking thing.

CasperTG
Just my thoughts.

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 11-18-2005, 06:56 AM
~getting by~

Hell, I'd be proud... from what I heard.. you came with no stimulation of your cock... I can't say for certain, but from what I understand that's not an everyday occurence for most men... and when it happens it does in just the fashion you describe... out of the blue when you least expect it. Don't try to analyze just be in awe it happened.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:37 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Keep thinking & worrying about it and you'll build yourself a nice mental hurdle between you and fun sex. You'll actually make it worse by letting it take over your thoughts.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-18-2005, 09:49 AM
gurly gurl

Wow, that sounds great....being so turned on by just kissing...to me, that's HOT! It doesn't sound like a bad thing to me...but who am i?
Old 11-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Sounds like it would be a little embarrassing, but as everyone else has said, not a major thing to worry about in the future...& I can't see any reason why the lady in question should be offended in any way, unless she has some serious hang-ups about sex, in which case, you wouldn't wanna persue this one any further anyway...like CTG said, stop thinking so much...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:06 PM
mystic spirit

it's cool everyone, I relaxed last night and basically just try to put it past me. I know that if I keep thinking about this then it's more likely that it'll happen again. I mean I can definitely think of a buncha different things that could've made it a lot worse than it was. So it's cool, seriously, it happened, it's in the past, so what. Hopefully it won't happen again but all of you are right and I'm not gonna dwell on it.

thanx everyone
Old 11-18-2005, 08:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
You say hopefully it won't happen again - sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but most men suffer from that condition more than a few times over the years. Just a natural part of getting old (shhh - don't tell anybody!) IT happens and you just have to go on and not dwell on it. Sounds like you recovered nicely - a thought to keep in mind for the next time!
Old 11-19-2005, 03:05 PM
mystic spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bare4you
You say hopefully it won't happen again - sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but most men suffer from that condition more than a few times over the years. Just a natural part of getting old (shhh - don't tell anybody!) IT happens and you just have to go on and not dwell on it. Sounds like you recovered nicely - a thought to keep in mind for the next time!

no offense but that did NOT help! I never really wanted to dwell on it or anything but I knew that as I got older it would probably happen more than once. But hello, I just turned 21 like a week ago. I mean seriously, I thought that I was just learning how to that damn thing!!! LMAO

No but seriously, like I said, it's not hard to imagine things that could have made it worse and I sure as hell learned a lot from all this. I feel that as long as you can learn something, it makes even the most embarassing/unpleasant experience worthwhile.

Again, thanx everyone
Old 11-19-2005, 06:06 PM
Tells it all

Just be glad you came. As you get older those things just don't happen at all

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese
Old 11-19-2005, 06:16 PM

What is the problem, apart from your expectations?

If your brain is spinning in a high state of excitement, of course you'll have a slippery trigger.

Instead of running away next time, wait a half hour and do it again right.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:53 PM
~I Picture You Naked~

Send a message via Yahoo to Coquette
If I was the girl...I would be like " Awesome! I didn't even have to try....I must be really hot"

I guess I would be flattered...
Old 11-19-2005, 07:28 PM
mystic spirit

I was trying to make her feel as irrisitable as possible. And as far as not cumming at all, yeah it'd be irritating but as long as I could get hard enough to please her it wouldn't be that bad. From past experience, I don't think that'll be a problem. Like it's been said, it's something that happens and I'm getting over it as well as possible. Although from now on I probably will give some serious thought to a pre-date jerk. lol At least then if it happens I won't make such a mess. LMAO again. Hope everyone else is laughing as much as I am about all this.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:41 PM
~I Picture You Naked~

Send a message via Yahoo to Coquette
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderingsoul
I was trying to make her feel as irrisitable as possible. And as far as not cumming at all, yeah it'd be irritating but as long as I could get hard enough to please her it wouldn't be that bad. From past experience, I don't think that'll be a problem. Like it's been said, it's something that happens and I'm getting over it as well as possible. Although from now on I probably will give some serious thought to a pre-date jerk. lol At least then if it happens I won't make such a mess. LMAO again. Hope everyone else is laughing as much as I am about all this.

Oh...I am laughing....
Old 11-19-2005, 07:53 PM
mystic spirit

glad i could help u out ;-)