Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2003, 12:54 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
((((((((( Pixies )))))))))))

I have been trying to come up with an appropriate post. I am grateful to those of you who are being proactive and wanting to start another site/s. Know that I will help with whatever I can. I am also trying to help assist Kim in setting up what will remain of us. I will keep chat going as long as you guys want to use it. I love chatting and playing with all of you there!

The main thing that I wanna say is Thank You! To all of you who have made this place a home away from the world for me. To all of the people who have shared themselves with honesty and love. To all of you who have made an effort to create a loving community based on mutual respect and sexuality.

When I wandered in here a while back I was lost seriously...did not know my way around a computer or the web and certainly had no idea who I was anymore. My relationships with the people here have helped me to learn and grow. Thank you for all that you have shared and taught me.

The site as we know it may be coming to a close but I think that we will have enough ways remaining for those of us who want to stay together. Of course I will do all that I can to help!

I am honored to call many of you friends and know that our friendship extends beyond this place.

I will gladly answer any questions you have ...as best as I can. Love & peace to you all.....

btw..... I am considering just locking you all in my dungeon. Seems as reasonable as anything else today

I also refuse to attend a wake so I say we continue partying.... I plan to you all

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Must be an awful big dungeon.

If I don't continue posting on any future site, everyone have fun and take care of themselves. For those that want to keep in touch, feel free to do so, I'll reply.
Good luck to everybody.

(I have a horrible feeling that while today is bad, news and emotion wise, the 31st is going to be a REAL bitch)....
Old 07-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Registered Dork

Thank YOU Lilith! You've been such a major part of this site...keeping people on their toes, booting naughty folk in the butts........

you are a master...er...MISTRESS of dungeon-keeping!

I bow to your superior people skills.
Old 07-07-2003, 01:04 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally posted by dadaist

(I have a horrible feeling that while today is bad, news and emotion wise, the 31st is going to be a REAL bitch)....

I refuse to even think about it.

Lilith, you and others deserve the utmost thanks in making this a home away from the world for a *lot* of us. I only wish that in real life I knew and could relate to so many people on so many levels as I do here. It has been a pure joy.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 07-07-2003, 01:05 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

*flicks a gooey orange circus peanut off your noggin* Randy Gal I owed you

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-07-2003, 01:08 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

IAKGirl~ you do...you just have to let everyone know the you that is here! Be open, as if they are Pixies...if you approach people like that, they will respond in like. I am finding this to be true. Joy is where you make it!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 07-07-2003, 01:09 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

~reminds Lilith that she lives in a small town in Iowa~

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 07-07-2003, 01:11 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I know IAKGirl but if anyone can convert them you can

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 07-07-2003, 01:16 PM
Suprise Me

Would luv to be locked in Lil's dungeon....

Old 07-07-2003, 01:25 PM
Prince of Pervs

(_|_)(_/_)(_|_)(_\_)(_|_)(_/_)(_|_)(_\_)(_|_) OK lil get spankin' !

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 07-07-2003, 01:26 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
*Waiting in line at the steps at the dungeon
Old 07-07-2003, 01:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Cheyanne~ bring anything and everything leather you own

FussyPucker~ my sweet prince, as you wish

STO~ you have always had the key, let yourself in

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 07-07-2003, 01:34 PM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Spank me o powerful one
Old 07-07-2003, 01:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

T-S~ for now and shackles you up tight, case you need some later

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 07-07-2003, 01:52 PM
Fallen

EDIT: Thank you Dadist and Lil for pointing something out...dawn shines on marblehead
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon