Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2004, 03:18 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Talking yesterday (i know it's long but i think you'll like it)

it started like this: i woke up feeling horny…wait, i hate that word…i felt…carnal. no, that’s not true. i went to bed the night before feeling carnal. i’ve been reading one of bigbad’s birthday presents for me, a book by Emma Holly, Strange Attractions, and…hoooo boy…is it ever sexy. anyway, bigbad’s been sick, so i didn’t push myself on him. he would’ve liked it, he appreciates it when i am…aggressive… and he most certainly wouldn’t have turned me away, but i realized he needed his rest.

so… where was i… oh, yes. carnal. i wasn’t really in the mood for masturbation, either. so i went to bed, unsatisfied but not unhappy. the next morning, he was up with the sun and gone before i was even fully awake enough too say good-bye. the kids woke me up around 6:30 and the day began.

they were fed and tubbied, the house was tidied, the dishwasher emptied, the bottles washed and i even did a load of laundry and cleaned the downstairs bathroom. it wasn’t even 9:30 yet. i felt like a well-oiled machine. that wasn’t really it, though. i’m not that vain. it was just one of those mornings where everything flowed, no-one complained and the kids seemed to find their own rhythm. well, i knew it was going to be a busy afternoon and we had to go out for my daughter’s class so… shower-time for me now. feeling sexy, i wanted time for a trim with our new handy-dandy bikini trimmer (i figured shaving my mons was pushing my luck), and i wanted the time to shave my legs and under my arms.

so… i put the baby down for a nap and put on a movie to distract our daughter and laid out my clothes. nothing special. a pair of jeans, a sweater, the usual cotton under-things. i filled the sink and set to work. trimmed, did my legs and under my arms. mmmmmmm… felt good... smooth. i don’t find much time for shaving theses days and when i do, it’s just plain heaven. i hopped under the hot spray, i love a steaming hot shower, and scrubbed clean. i almost took care of my itch but decided to wait for the night, when bigbad could take care of it for me.

clean now, i toweled off and went into the bedroom to dress. i put on the boring white panties and the took them off again. a thong, that’s what i wanted. the pretty, pale pink mesh one that i know bigbad likes, and a lacey bra just to feel feminine. polo and sweater on next and then the jeans. whenever i’m feeling a heightened sexual need, my jeans press against my pubis and make me squirm all day and that was just what i wanted: to feel like i could almost, but not quite, cum just by squirming in my jeans. delicious.

fast-forward to a half an hour before our daughter’s class. i instant message bigbad to ask him if he wants us to stop by after for a late lunch. “nah,” he replies, “busy here today.” “alright,” i tell him. “get back to work but think about this while you do: i’m wearing a thong and i WANT you.” “image saved,” he tells me. sweet, silly nerd.

fast-forward again. we get back, it’s mid-afternoon, have lunch and a rousing game of go-fish, the baby takes another nap and i come down to check on the computer for any messages from my husband. well, there are a few and their content makes me feel even hotter. he’s been thinking about what i said and he’s been hard off and on all day. good, i think, that was the point after all. he wants to know if there are any pictures. “are you serious?” i asked. “you really want pictures?” dumb question, i know, but no-one ever accused of being quick on the up-take. “of course i wants pics,” he replies.

hmmmm. i think about it. “okay,” i say, “i’ll be back later.” “got a meeting now,” he tells me, “so you have time and could you please, please, please put on a skirt.” i’m feeling nervous and excited. i’ve never taken a picture of myself, nor has anyone else for that matter, naked or well, if not naked at least intimate. (okay, okay. ya caught me, there have been a few. but they were accidents. a slip of the camera as i filmed bigbad or my hand or foot was in the shot. and a few he took of me in college. are ya happy now?)

do i have time, i think, time to shave “down there”? i ponder the matter a moment and decide to go for it.

i take the camera upstairs with me and fill up the sink again. i lather myself and take out a new blade. the slick feel of my fingers against my labia almost makes me cum and i’m not even trying. i don’t want to try, remember? i want to wait, deny myself so it’s just that much better later on. i take off the short hair with one pass of the razor at a time. the razor is so sharp there is no need to go back and re-do a single spot. opening the folds, stretching this way and that to get every last bit except a short, narrow strip just above my hood. he likes that: a landing strip, he’s told me it’s called. i like it, too. it looks sexy.

finished now, i put the thong back on and get out the pink and yellow argyle patterned camisole that goes with it and a short jean skirt and lock the bathroom door.

now for the pictures. i took thirteen of them in all. it’s a little difficult to do it myself but i’m satisfied. more than satisfied. i look good, dammit. sexy and feminine. i put my jeans and sweater back on and, wonder of wonders, the baby is still asleep. the fates are working with me today and i’m gonna owe them one.

back downstairs. ”are you ready?” i ask him. yeah, he’s ready. “don’t let anyone see,” i remind. and… here goes… i sent four all together and guess what? he loves them. (did you ever doubt it for a second? i did.) he’s hot and hard, his underwear is sticky with pre-cum and he can’t wait to get home and feel my pussy wrapped around him. he’s gonna eat those panties right off me and fuck me ‘til i scream. i can’t help shuddering. my clit swells, i can actually feel it swell, and now the press of my jeans is even tighter against me. oh boy, it’s gonna be a long evening.

fast-forward again. the kids and i have our dinners. it’s 7 PM, and the baby is once more asleep, for the night this time. i made sure to put a pinch of cereal in his bottle so he’s sure to stay asleep for a while yet, ‘til 3AM or so, 5:00 if i’m lucky. i’m upstairs, brushing my teeth after my meal like a good girl and i hear him come in. he’s earlier than i thought he would be. (i wonder what made him rush home so fast ) while i listen to him greet our daughter i get anticipation pangs, butterflies if you will, not of nervousness but of need. he comes upstairs before i can finish brushing. he’s a little disappointed that i’m not wearing the skirt but, hey, it’s autumn and the house is chilly. when i’m done brushing i walk back into the bedroom. he takes my mouth in a kiss before i can even say a word. it’s soft and aggressive all at the same time and his hands are all over me. he bends my spine back and pushes his tongue deep.

he maneuvers me until the bed is against my calves and tumbles me back onto the mattress. his pelvic bone presses against mine and i can feel his hard-on riding against my left hip. he keeps kissing me and grinding against me. he’s pinned my hands to the bed and i’m panting…hard. he’s not, though. he seems to be in total control. he rears up to look at me and with a devilish expression, lets go of my hands and presses the heel of his hand against my zipper. he rubs hard. in circles, then up and down and i tell him i don’t want to cum yet but he just rubs faster. i keep saying no and i’m trying to keep quiet, really i am, our daughter is downstairs after all, but i can’t. i grab a pillow and press it to my face, yelling, even as my back arches high off the bed with my orgasm. when i look at him he’s wearing a grin of pure male conceit.

fast forward one more time: (bare with me here, folks, just a bit longer) it’s an hour and a half later. he’s seen the rest of the pictures and i can tell he liked them too. his face has a flushed, sexually frustrated look to it. anyway, he’s reading a bedtime story to our daughter so i slip back upstairs to get ready. i strip down to the panties, they’re soaked through, by the way, and put on a silk slip-dress. it’s held together by a line of crisscrossing spaghetti straps along the left side and the hem ends just below my butt. i throw on a robe, like i said it’s chilly, and go to the basement and turn on the space heater, it’s a finished basement but no heat. i pick up my book and wait for him. he comes down, grins when he sees me and says, “i was gonna have a smoke first.” “no problem. i can wait,” i say. he steps out for his smoke and i dart upstairs to get the dildo, lube and few condoms.

when he comes back in, he kisses me, cops a feel, and says, “go lay down.” (conveniently enough, we have a twin bed down here ) i sit on the edge and he tells me to get comfortable, so i prop some pillows behind my back and he lowers his mouth to my pussy. “i’ve been thinking of this aaalllll day,” he says and starts licking and nibbling. oh god, oh jesus, it feels wonderful. he’s trying to get at my clit through the panties and adjusting my legs for better access. he spreads them wide, then puts my ankles on his shoulders, licking and licking and licking. i try to touch too but he pins my hands down.

he slides off the panties after he’s had his fill and lowers his mouth to me once more. long licks from my ass to my clit over and over. “fuck me with your tongue,” i tell him. he slides it inside. it’s hardened to a point, and with fast bobs of his head he penetrates me. i’m so hot i’m practically on fire. i’m moaning and babbling “oh god, oh yes, oh fuck, oh christ, oh more, oh harder, oh please.” his hands have left mine so he can spread my lips as he licks and tongues me.

i pull down the front of my slip and take out a breast. i like how that looks, just one breast out and dark against the cream silk. i play with my nipple and then my hand wanders down to feel the silk of his tongue against the silk of my pussy. i only get a minute at it though and then he’s pushing at my hands again. dammit. “suck my clit,” i demand. he takes it into his mouth and pulls it between his lips, sucking hard then soft, fast then slow, then just fast and hard. i’m not sure how much more i can take. it feels so damn good.

i reach over the crate that serves as a small table next to the bed and grab the dildo and tap his cheek with it. i don’t have to ask, he knows what to do with it. he pushes it inside me and lowers his mouth to my pussy once more. he adjusts the toy so it’s pressed deep, holding it there with his chin while his mouth goes to work on my clit. i can’t stop squirming. every once in a while he moves it with his hand and the dildo hits my g-spot and i keep saying “yes, yes, yes.” it seems to be the only word my brain remembers how to say. he leans up to kiss me and says, “doesn’t that taste good?” “mmm-hmmm,” i agree and lick his mouth, chin and cheeks clean.

“i want you naked,” i demand, so he stands and i help him strip. his cock his hard, thrusting out the front of his underwear. “i did that,” i say. “yes you did,” he agrees. i adjust him so the tip is poking out the top of his briefs and lick it. i can taste the pre-cum, it’s a bit salty and oh so good. i use the waistband to rub up him and down while i suck and my tongue swirls around the head of his cock. he pulls away and spreads my legs a bit more. the head of his cock is hot as it slides inside me and i push my hips up so he’ll get the hint and slide all the way home. “this was all i could think about all day. fucking you. i want you to fuck me,” i told him. “mmm, i wanted to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock,” he says and then does exactly that. he’s sliding inside me, easy as you please because i’m so wet from his mouth and my desire. “can i suck on your nipple?” i ask. ”gently,” he replies. i take it in my mouth and it’s hard and buttery smooth all at once. he lets me do this for as long as he can stand it and then pulls away. it’s not as long as i’d have liked but, oh, it was nice while it lasted.

i can tell his arms are getting tired so i ask him to lie down. he gets on the bed and he tells me to turn around, he wants to lick me while i lick him. but i don’t. i’m so evil. i take his cock into my mouth. once more, i can taste and smell myself on him and i lick and suck it all off, until all i can taste and smell is him. “turn around,” he says again and this time i comply. i wiggle back until my pussy is over his mouth and take his cock once more. i suck on the tip, hard and fast, and he licks me the same way. a finger creeps toward my ass so i reach to the crate again, grab the lube and hand it back. he opens the top and drizzles some onto me. it’s so cold it makes me shiver. he works it around and then slips a finger inside. the dildo goes into my cunt next. i try to keep sucking him off but i lose it. i can only moan and hum and try to remind myself through my sexual haze to take his cock into my mouth every once in a while.

then he really goes to work. faster and faster his finger moves. faster and faster the dildo moves. i raise my hips a bit, bury my head between his thighs so his cock is pressed between my neck and shoulder and put my fingers against my clit. i rub the nub and he doesn’t let up. i’m gonna cum. my pussy is so smooth and my fingers slide against my clit like it’s what they were made for. “yes, yes, yes,” i’m shouting once more. i’m like a broken record. “oh, i’m gonna cum, gonna cum. oh fuck, oh shit…gonna cum. YEAH!!” i scream as my orgasm tears through me. he’s still playing with my pussy and i have to beg him to stop. “i can’t take anymore right now. gimme a minute,” i beg him.

he climbs out from underneath me and i roll onto my back. he grins and says, “i wanna fuck you up the ass. can i?” “sorry. i’m a little sore,” i answer. “tomorrow, then,” he says. (and oh my i can’t wait for tonight) he asks if we have a rubber. i hand him one and he puts it on. “how do you want it?” he wants to know. i smile and say, “whatever you want. i already came. twice.” he pushes me deeper into the soft mattress and reaches between us to guide himself inside. he starts pumping his hips, breathing hard and groaning. all it takes is about a dozen strokes and i’m ready. a dozen more and he just keeps hitting that spot over and over. i grab onto his ass and grind and another shaky orgasm has me howling. a handful more and he cums. i love that. i made him do that. he was so hot for me i didn’t even have to move. a few hard thusts and, bam!…he’s over the edge, past the point of no return. he collapses on top for a moment and then finds the energy to move. he gets up, takes of the condom and says, “smoke?” “sure,” i reply. we get dressed and have our smokes. i come back in to get on the computer. “whatchya doin?” he asks. “goin’ on pixies,” i say. “awww. i thought you’d come upstairs. we could snuggle on the couch. watch a little TV.” “alright,” i shrug. and i’m glad i did. it was real nice. we snuggled on the couch, watching PBS until i realized i was starving. good sex gives me an appetite. “i’m hungry,” i declare. “me too, but i’m too tired to move,” he says.” i’m more hungry than i am tired. i’ll make us something,” i say. i made us a turkey, salami and provolone sandwich, piled some chips on the plate and we both gulped it down.

and that, my sexy friends, is where this story ends.

*foot-note* i want to explain, real quick-like, about posting this here instead of in the stories. i wrote it this morning (duh, wyndhy, it just happened last night) and i didn’t really proof it or do the caps and the quotes like i should. it was like a fever that i had to put on paper to cure. so as a story i think it woulda sucked. or i, at least, woulda been unhappy with it. i wanted to get it all down while it was still fresh in my mind. and it seems i was feeling just a bit exhibitionist and wanted to share it right away. and it’s way too long for the 24/7 thread. i usually just see a post that says something like ”last night” or maybe something that gets into a little more detail. well, i wanted to share it ALL, down to the last detail and so…i did * shrug * if you made it this far, i thank you. if you didn’t you won’t be reading this so i can tell you to go take a long walk off a short pier. i’m kidding. either way, readers or non, i love you all. (((hugs)))

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-17-2004, 03:19 PM

NICE! I am still drooling 12 hours later!

DAM THE MAN!
Old 11-17-2004, 03:32 PM
pixie of the wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGbad
NICE! I am still drooling 12 hours later!

hey! how did that only take you a minute to read? did someone send you an advance copy?

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-17-2004, 04:01 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Did you say something about pictures?

And what a sexy peek into your day! woo hoo!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-17-2004, 04:09 PM

I told you the requests for the pics would follow soon after this post :grins:

DAM THE MAN!
Old 11-17-2004, 04:12 PM
Missing the Angels

Seems BIGbad had his own copy!!!! ;o)~ Thanks for getting me all hot and wet wyndhy!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2004, 04:31 PM
satisfactionisaguarantee

damn, that was AWESOME! hehe
Old 11-17-2004, 05:58 PM
Midnight Kiss

Hummmmmm, sounds like a perfectly wonderful day
Old 11-17-2004, 06:11 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Oh My *fans herself*

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 11-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Living Loving n Laughing

Send a message via AIM to nikanik Send a message via MSN to nikanik Send a message via Yahoo to nikanik
Ohhhh Kay!!! That was great. Now can I borrow the fates Saturday?
Old 11-17-2004, 06:39 PM
pixie of the wood

oh. you guys make me smile. i love it here.

Old 11-17-2004, 07:25 PM
Manwhore

Can I formally request posting of said pictures... please!

What a hot day... Mmmmmmmmm... reminds me of last Sunday, except I didn't get laid that night.

(But last night made up for it! )

Thanks for sharing all that hot sexy Mmmm mmm goodness with us wyndhy!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 11-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Loungin' Around

Wow....I need some alone time now. That was great, wyndhy.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-17-2004, 08:01 PM
Resurfacing

I don't smoke, but I feel that a cigarette would be appropriate right now.

Old 11-17-2004, 08:57 PM
Keeping warm

Alright i don't know who's panting more in my house right now me or the dog.