Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Missing the Angels

/me wipes the tear from my eye! BRAVO DB!!
Old 06-27-2005, 02:09 AM
Just me.

Thank you all, you're very kind.

Besides, I thought a little levity was in order.

Last edited by dicksbro : 06-27-2005 at 03:20 AM.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:23 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Bravo DB...wonderful timing and inspiration as always.

And thank you Lilith for the kind words. It was a bit more challenging to compile a thread without explicitity ( ) but I did have fun with it. As I indicated in one of my replies to someone's request for more ( plug, plug) , it's not easy to be sensual when you don't feel very sexy. That's just one area where Pixies has changed my life.

At any rate, this is the law and in order to avoid getting cock-slapped...that's what I have to do, and because Pixies is the one safe venue I have to express my exhibitionistic desires, I'll do it.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to Roostah
masturbation pics

so... let me get this straight -

if there are gorgeous women in this world who would like to show off themselves by masturbating and taking pics and/or vids of it, the only way to make it public is by email them out to silly horny but adorable me?

damn
Old 06-27-2005, 11:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
lol I bet if they mail them to you they are hoping to keep it private not public...but it's how I plan to conduct all my dirty nasty naked clandestine activities!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-27-2005, 11:08 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
fantastic DB!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 06-30-2005, 08:32 AM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Talking ok theres got to be some way.....

i'm ready for all those emails from the hot pixie ladies :drool: what about our sign on password doesn't that make it private just add more sign in screens when hot pics are displayed .....can we do sumthin like that ??? ms lil ????????????????? oh and by the way heres what i think about those sobs screw you frredom of speech and sexy naked people rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :cents:
Old 06-30-2005, 08:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Being logged on is already necessary to view the pics.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-01-2005, 08:16 AM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Talking yeah butt.....

again before pics like a warning ok ok huh
Old 07-01-2005, 11:07 AM
Erotic Photographer

Send a message via ICQ to douginfla Send a message via AIM to douginfla Send a message via MSN to douginfla Send a message via Yahoo to douginfla
Does not apply to Pixies Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Any new post that break the forum guidelines are subject to deletion.

The term "producers" does not include mere distribution or any other activity which does not involve hiring, contracting for managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation of the performers depicted
Subsection h(3) states this...and as far as I know...Pixes aren't producing ANYTHING! They haven't made a dime and neither have I!
Old 07-01-2005, 11:25 AM
is not this trim anymore!

The intricacies of how 2257 applies to Pixies is above and beyond my capacity to interpret, but I'm sure the people reviewing it on behalf of the owners are brighter than me. ha ha

Bottom line is that even if their overpaid legal counsel completely misinterpreted the application or fear & paranoia drove the decision...the policy has been set and like it or not, we have to comply or risk reprocussions.

I'm not a fan of it, but I'll do what I have to to show my pecker on the internet. lmfao
Old 07-02-2005, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by douginfla
The term "producers" does not include mere distribution or any other activity which does not involve hiring, contracting for managing, or otherwise arranging for the participation of the performers depicted
Subsection h(3) states this...and as far as I know...Pixes aren't producing ANYTHING! They haven't made a dime and neither have I!

Pixies is the publisher of the pictures and therefore a secondary producer. It doesn't matter whether money is being made or not.

\\\\\\
(*|~)
_) (___
-(o)(o)--
_) ; (___
__Y___
becky x
Old 07-02-2005, 06:31 AM

douginfla,

Yes, that was my issue also. It would seem that the regulations are now being interpreted as including sites like this one among producers. It’s not immediately obvious how that interpretation could come from what I, and it would seem you, have read, but perhaps that is the political angle alluded to.

Still, !rebeccakohl! is in a position to speak with certainty on the subject, so I presume that is indeed the current interpretation.
Old 07-02-2005, 07:41 AM
curvy queen

ok, two questions, hopefully without stirring up controversy.

1. Tell me again, why can we not just double password protect the pics site? Apparantly, this applies to only public pictures?

2. Why, if they are so concerned, did they not just shut down all erotica sites? Freedom of speech doesn't seem to be a priority.

I'm like lil - really really trying to keep my rants private. But I'll accept PM's for anyone that wants to hear my opinion.
Old 07-02-2005, 08:26 AM

lonelyarmywife,

There are those who want to shut down Pixies and sites like it. The difficulty lies in doing so legally.

Any blanket “shut down the smut sites” approach will be, as has been in the past, ruled as unconstitutional in Federal courts as being at variance with the Constitution’s First Amendment protections of free speech.

The Constitution does, however, authorize Congress to regulate commerce. As Pixies is a commercial operation located here in the States, it is subject to the laws, and regulations derived from those laws, passed by the Congress.

Many people would agree that it is good to exclude children from being sexually preyed upon by adults. One way to do that is to require that producers of sexually explicit material to provide documentation that the actors are not minors. This documentation requirement imposes a financial burden that the producers recover through the profits from the sale of their material to their customers. So far, I, and I suspect many people, see that as being an acceptable price to pay for what is considered a common good.

Extending those regulations to include Pixies and sites like it (which is what I have been led to believe has happened), which derive their revenue from sources other than the pictures in question, still seems to me to be unreasonable and contrived.