User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2005, 07:52 PM
With all due respect

Send a message via Yahoo to fredchabotnick
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
i am registered independent but i consider myself conservative, ideologically speaking.
*puts on her sexy chick cop uniform and starts to swing the baton*

I'm fairly conservative fiscally. But the so called republicans in charge aren't. They're just about the ideology, which I can't support. So even though I'm also an independent, I've just been voting for dems.

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself." - Guildenstern, “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead”
Old 07-11-2005, 09:06 AM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Unhappy thats what i'm hoppin for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
You could do like some of us are and post the ones that are permissible and then return emails with zips of the rest.

but i'm not talking to as many people as i should and they probably won't send em to me !!! :bang:
Old 07-11-2005, 09:27 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlemark
but i'm not talking to as many people as i should and they probably won't send em to me !!! :bang:

Ye have not because ye ask not.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

An apple a day...oh wait, wrong quote. Just ask. People who post their pictures enjoy doing so. This site gives us a place to express ourselves in an erotic, silly, sexy, friendly way that we don't have in our daily non-internet lives. I love taking and posting pictures, and I love the idea of somone actually wanting to see them. It's flattering. And I know for sure that I'm not the only one that feels this way.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
Ye have not because ye ask not.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

An apple a day...oh wait, wrong quote. Just ask. People who post their pictures enjoy doing so. This site gives us a place to express ourselves in an erotic, silly, sexy, friendly way that we don't have in our daily non-internet lives. I love taking and posting pictures, and I love the idea of somone actually wanting to see them. It's flattering. And I know for sure that I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Hear, hear! The man speaks truth!

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 07-11-2005, 09:56 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlemark

i feel uncomfortable with it too, wrestlemark...

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 07-13-2005, 09:11 AM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Unhappy i'd like to see those...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
i am registered independent but i consider myself conservative, ideologically speaking.
*puts on her sexy chick cop uniform and starts to swing the baton*

hey how bout a new thread list everyone who wants to be copied to see all those great pics we can't see anymore this is drivin me f...en nuts i love my pixies ladies...iwanna see em!!!! :nopics:
Old 07-13-2005, 09:48 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
LOL........wouldn't do it for me....it's a shy thing here.

i say you just ask, mark....what's the worst that could happen? they say no. (and somehow i really doubt that would happen anyway )

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 07-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Open to suggestions.

jseal - Glad to see you working the political end of the thread. The trend line has not been favorable to you Dems over the last few years, has it? If you really want to regain control of the Federal governmant, take your suggestion to heart. Stop wasting your time trying to demonizing the Republicans. That tactic has been a failure. You guys need to figure out how to present your agenda better than the Republicans. Not just that your agenda is better than theirs, but you've got to move the product!

You might also try nominating people who will win, rather than those who are ideologicaly pure. Remember that while it may be the party faithful, the activists, who are willing to bust their asses to get the right candidate nominated, if she doesn't get elected, all you gan do is sit around for the next few years bitching about the guys who are in control.
Old 07-16-2005, 01:23 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

i only have one thing to say about the whole mess....if more us citizens would just vote and participate in the process (not at the national level) at the local level meaning local reps also city politics then we would stand a slim chance of changing life back to what we started out for 200+/- yrs ago. I'm all for protecting children but this whole thing begs the real question "Where in the sam hell are these kids' parents!!!!" "And why aren't they keeping better track of their own children?"

ok I'm of my rant my apologies to you lilith for even going
party on peeps and vote,vote,vote.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 07-16-2005, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boilergirl1
...party on peeps and vote,vote,vote.

boilergirl1,

A lady after my own heart!
Old 07-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Larger Than Life

I’m not sure if this has been suggested yet but why not just move the site to another country that is not regulated by us laws.........that’s my two cents worth
Old 07-16-2005, 10:14 PM
With all due respect

Send a message via Yahoo to fredchabotnick
Quote:
Originally Posted by boilergirl1
i only have one thing to say about the whole mess....if more us citizens would just vote and participate in the process (not at the national level) at the local level meaning local reps also city politics then we would stand a slim chance of changing life back to what we started out for 200+/- yrs ago. I'm all for protecting children but this whole thing begs the real question "Where in the sam hell are these kids' parents!!!!" "And why aren't they keeping better track of their own children?"

ok I'm of my rant my apologies to you lilith for even going
party on peeps and vote,vote,vote.

Sadly, I don't think more people voting would help (until we can get these people out of power). It's the money talking. The religous right is throwing a ton of cash at them. And they're taking it.
As for the parents, that would imply personal responsibility. Which, as Americans, we apparently are unwilling to take. Just my opinion, and yes, I'm a little jaded.

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself." - Guildenstern, “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead”
Old 07-30-2005, 04:45 PM
married couple

I didn't realize the policies changed before I posted some pics of my wife on this thread: http://www.pixies-place.com:81/foru...ead.php?t=25832 Are those ok? The main one I was worried about was this one where she is reaching down like she is about to finger herself... Would that count as a no-no? I am not reporting anything, just asking a question... so don't count this as a report

Looks like we aren't going to be able to post all the pics we wanted to in the couple forum... And just when we were becoming a little less shy...

That yahoo group you mentioned pixiesorphans won't let us sign up for it, is there a way to get in? It looks locked down from the outside, it isn't able to be searched and if you type in the url directly it says you aren't allowed to enter w/o being a member, and no way to sign up that I could see... our yahoo id is the same as it is here, patricknsally. Sorry if this was already covered, I couldn't find any other info on it...
Old 07-30-2005, 05:32 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Her pics are beautiful and the one you pointed out is fine! You can PM Alasse regarding Pixiesorphans.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-30-2005, 05:34 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Oh! and welcome to Pixies!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas