Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2002, 11:59 AM

its a real passion killer, when your are fooling around with your bf and you get a knock at the door,

its the window cleaner, 'do you want us to carry on now?"

owch!
Old 04-20-2002, 10:39 PM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
word of advice.....never have sex in a boat and let it start rocking.......instant bath.....and you loose all interest in your partner....no matter how tight her legs are wrapped around your waist..........can you say......breathe..........no air in lungs and she still wanted to finish........whew!!!!!! glad i found her''lil man in the boat''
also when you decide to have a quickie in the elevator......make sure it is quick!!!!!!!!that first floor can get ya in trouble......
Old 04-29-2002, 01:52 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
okokok. my darling g/f has been BEGGING me to sit on her face for weeks just cuz she wanted to know what all the hubub was about.... did you know that when you change positions from prone to upright that your gastrointestinal track pushes air down closer to the anus? we found out it was funny as hell but ohso gross, I tried to stop her so I would not pass gas but it was too late....... the worst part was that I had sat back on her breasts trying to atleast get it away from her face but her clevage made a cute lil canal for the air to travel up to her nose and face...... I felt so awful and I was laughing at her too ok it wasn't cool but it was horrifying..... I don't think I'll be trying that again.....
Old 04-29-2002, 02:02 PM
Yummy!!!

WW...uh...we'd have a lot to talk about over some coffee! I can relate to more than 80% of you stories..in one way or another.

BAMAKYTTN...ahhhhahahahaaaaa! I'll never forget the first, second or third time that happened to me! Haahahahahaaa! Laughter is such a great sex toy!

Ophelia
Old 04-30-2002, 12:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Lynx
Definitely NEVER have sex on anyone else's kitchen table, EVEN if you think they're going to be out of town for several weeks. There is NO good way to explain to your girlfriend's parents when they walk in on you in mid-thrust why you felt the need to have sex TWICE on their antique mahogany dinner table. (To this day, a faint stain can be found near the center of the table...luckily, her parents continue to tell guests it's a heat mark from a pot and not evidence of a sex act gone awry). (this obviously doesn't compare to WW's chronology, which was mind-boggling, but I assure you...it was probably as embarassing as anything on her list)
Old 05-01-2002, 09:19 PM
Perky Member

Wow WW!!! That was quite amazing. I would love to read the stories.

Here is my pitiful little event.
I was at a party, and the guy I was hooking up with all of a sudden came up with the great idea that we should have sex on the fifty yard line of my schools field. Of course, this sounded like a great idea. However, in our semi-drunken states, we forgot how cold it was outside. So as we are walking around the field, looking for a way in, we are freezing our asses off. On top of that, in order to get in we had to climb a massive fence, which i proceeded to slide down on the other side of, which cut my hand to shit. However, the mission was accomplished. Woohoo!!!!