Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2004, 01:49 PM

Send a message via MSN to rob35can Send a message via Yahoo to rob35can
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsigirl
well, i've been seeing my lover for 2.5 yrs. we wanted to invite someone in with us to take pictures of our lovemaking, and possibly invite him to join us. we met at a hotel, i was terribly nervous. my man got naked first, i got down on my knees and proceeded to suck his cock (one of my favorite things). then he got me naked, and started loving me. i don't recall in which order, but we didn't get many pictures taken because the guy decided to join us. i was fucked very well that day.

Hot damn Pepsigirl I wanna hear more about the 3some.
Old 07-12-2004, 01:54 PM
Scottish Angel

My one and only experiance of a facial was with a bad ass biker who was into domination and humiliation~~~~~kinna spoiled the moment when I laughed and spluttered after inhaling ~~~~~~~~~turned him into a sweetie! hehehe!!
Old 07-13-2004, 03:49 AM

Well I've always found it bizzare that people find it demeaning, bout I believe Loulebelle made that point very well in her post so I won't beat the dead horse lol

me and my girlfriend have always had fun with it, we've always had a pretty open sex life, as in nothing is really banned between us and I think we both like it that way, it makes it much easier to be open with someone when you don't have to worry about being called a sicko or anything lol,

oh and by open relationship I don't mean that we are swingers or anything like that lol
Old 07-13-2004, 08:57 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

well, let see. i was so very nervous. my lover had to start things, because he knew i wouldn't go first. he sat in a chair and i gave him a nice wet bj. the other guy was taking pictures. then my lover stood me up and pulled me clothes off and laid me on the bed. we kissed, he started licking my nipples, and invited the other guy to have a taste of them too. the other guy got naked immediately, so no more pics were taken. while the other guy suckled my nipples, my man proceeded to spread my legs and eat me out so good. the double pleasure sent me over the edge very fast. my guy then starting fucking me good and hard while i was sucking the other guy's cock. after that, things are a little blurry. i know i sucked both their cocks at the same time. (my TMJ was really starting to kick in, lol). then my man turned me over and fucked me doggie style, and then he let the other guy have a turn, as he was more endowed than my guy. my guy took pics of that, and even a little quicktime movie of him fucking me. both guys were bi curious, so they sucked each others cock. my man came, but my man told the other guy to cum on my face. i wasn't too happy when he said it, but it was hot while it was happening, and then my guy came over and licked it off my face. lol. that was the end of our threesome. i'm sure i left out some details.
Old 07-13-2004, 09:29 PM

Send a message via MSN to rob35can Send a message via Yahoo to rob35can
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsigirl
well, let see. i was so very nervous. my lover had to start things, because he knew i wouldn't go first. he sat in a chair and i gave him a nice wet bj. the other guy was taking pictures. then my lover stood me up and pulled me clothes off and laid me on the bed. we kissed, he started licking my nipples, and invited the other guy to have a taste of them too. the other guy got naked immediately, so no more pics were taken. while the other guy suckled my nipples, my man proceeded to spread my legs and eat me out so good. the double pleasure sent me over the edge very fast. my guy then starting fucking me good and hard while i was sucking the other guy's cock. after that, things are a little blurry. i know i sucked both their cocks at the same time. (my TMJ was really starting to kick in, lol). then my man turned me over and fucked me doggie style, and then he let the other guy have a turn, as he was more endowed than my guy. my guy took pics of that, and even a little quicktime movie of him fucking me. both guys were bi curious, so they sucked each others cock. my man came, but my man told the other guy to cum on my face. i wasn't too happy when he said it, but it was hot while it was happening, and then my guy came over and licked it off my face. lol. that was the end of our threesome. i'm sure i left out some details.

That sounds very incredibly hot..thank you so much for sharing. Woulnd't object to seeing the pix either ;0
Old 07-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
What an awesome story. I agree with rob35can, would love to see what pics were taken. They sound like they would be indrecible.

Old 07-21-2004, 05:24 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

you know, he hasn't emailed them to me yet. i'll have to ask for them. thanks for reminding me.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:45 PM

I find a man cumming on me to be erotic in the extreme. I'm of the belief that all of sex is beautiful, wonderful, natural.

I think a big part of what makes the difference in whether or not you like to be cum on is how you think of his cum. To me, it is a precious gift, a symbol of his desire for me, a clear physical statement that he desires me, that I please him. I view it basically as the purest essence of his pleasure in what I am doing to him.

This idea hieghtens my pleasure of him cumming, period, be it in me, or on me. To be bathed in his desire for me, to feel him fill me with his joy at my touch, to feel the gift he's giving, the final, obvious, unmissable statement of desire and enjoyment...

While it's true he CAN cum without you, ask him sometime which he'd prefer...
Old 07-21-2004, 05:57 PM
Manwhore

I've never had a big desire to give a facial (or receive one for that matter), but I certainly would not deny a partner that wanted one.

Sounds like you had a really hot time Pepsigirl... so cool!

Good posts and good points Lou and sweetlady. Well said...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 07-22-2004, 03:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rje9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetlady
I find a man cumming on me to be erotic in the extreme. I'm of the belief that all of sex is beautiful, wonderful, natural.

I think a big part of what makes the difference in whether or not you like to be cum on is how you think of his cum. To me, it is a precious gift, a symbol of his desire for me, a clear physical statement that he desires me, that I please him. I view it basically as the purest essence of his pleasure in what I am doing to him.

This idea hieghtens my pleasure of him cumming, period, be it in me, or on me. To be bathed in his desire for me, to feel him fill me with his joy at my touch, to feel the gift he's giving, the final, obvious, unmissable statement of desire and enjoyment...

While it's true he CAN cum without you, ask him sometime which he'd prefer...

As a man, I have to agree with you. The intense feeling I get when I cum on my partner is a primordial one that just seems so natural and inherent. And it is more intense if I'm jerking off on her as opposed to her making me cum.
Old 08-26-2004, 10:38 PM

I love to hear (read) the lady's version of multiple partner activities...... almost as much as I like Seeing and Participating in such activities!

I asked my wife once if she felt degraded or humiliated when I cum on her face...... she said "No.... am I supposed to ?"

It's all a matter of perspective and taste.... if you don't feel degraded, it's not a degrading experience, regardless of what anyone says.
Old 08-27-2004, 12:18 AM
Banned

The only thing I can say bugs me about the facial or pearl necklace or whatever is that sometimes it can seem the guy is getting off on the power of it, enjoying demeaning the woman.

I think that's just my bias as I do enjoy them once in a while. Sometimes I just don't feel like swallowing.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Bike Fanatic

Very well put Lou
Old 03-02-2007, 03:39 PM

Send a message via MSN to ReaperWoman
The one time I've had a "facial" wasn't really intended to be. I was lying on his ed slouched against the wall, and he was kneeling over me, his hands against the wall with his cock in my mouth. It started off as a bj but ended up more like a mouth-fucking, as I deperately tried to keep my mouth around as he thrust into my mouth. When he came without warning and spewed the biggest load I'd ever seen, two lots went successfully in my mouth and the rest went all over my face (in my eye, in my hair).

Never found it demeaning, though on this occasion it caused just laughter, but I find it quite sexy to be covered in a man's sperm.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:46 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Wink

Facials is not something chrissy likes or would feel comfortable doing. However the thought of it does get me hard. The thought of farm cream splashing against her smooth skin.....<excuse me for a minute I have to go...uhm handle something>.