Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Suprise Me

Our internet went down last night so I wasn't able to respond and thank everyone for their posts until tonight!

Cobalt and I have been tossing around the idea of possibly relocating. So much so, we have been printing off maps of states and picking an area and researching on the internet what that area was like... pretty much the questions that I asked. I thought to post the questions of members because I know that Pixie people will tell it like it is!! LOL

What you all have posted has been very interesting! Thanks!!!

Old 12-14-2004, 09:31 PM
Loungin' Around

Chey...not sure if Ohio makes your short list...but you're welcome to come stay with me and try it out!

Good luck....

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 12-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Suprise Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Chey...not sure if Ohio makes your short list...but you're welcome to come stay with me and try it out!

Good luck....

Have I told you lately that you are such a sweetie???

((((((((HUGS))))))))

Old 12-14-2004, 10:42 PM
~getting by~

Cheyanne, not sure which direction you are considering for your move, but the Milwaukee area in Wisconsin is one of my favorite places. Although, I must admit, I may be slightly biased. I'm sure there are other cities that boast one my favorite qualities of Milwaukee and that is non-stop summer fun! They have a different festival at the Lake Michigan Lakefront each weekend, most of them ethnic in nature.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

I would prefer to go southwest of here, but , not sure just yet. Depends on where the jobs are,the cost of living is low, the crime rate, and how the schools are, just for starters. After all, I am not getting younger and might like the warmer weather more than the cold. Just to early to tell what will happen yet. But thank you all for your input.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 12-27-2004, 01:00 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Old 12-27-2004, 07:38 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
What is the community like? Absolutely great. People are so respectful, kind and courteous. When I lived up north, I don't think my neighbors and I exchanged more than 5 words in 10 years.
What are the schools like? They suck....big time. Definitely not what I'm used to. Private or parochial schooling is the only option.
What are the employment options? If you're in manufacturing, sorry. All the jobs have gone to China. If you're in the service industry, then no problem.
Cost of living??? Ranges from about to one third to one half less than what it costs to live in Minneapolis. $130,000 gets you a house here that would cost around $225,000 up north.
Crime rate? Average here. Nothing startling.
Big city or country? I live out in the country where it is beautiful...one and one half miles from the city. The triad area has a population of around 600,000. The mountains are 3 1/2 hours west and the Atlantic Ocean is 3 1/2 hours east. When I went to lunch around the tenth of this month I put the top down on the Miata. 'Nuff said?
Old 12-28-2004, 01:16 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
What is the community like? Its nice here. You got the Wichita mountains near by. Several lakes and a wildlife refuge too. There is Ft. Sill close so it's a military town... pawn shops EVERYWHERE. LOL The town offers all the usual stuff, and there are several major cities within driving distance for anything you can't find locally. Oh, and the sunsets here are awesome!!! Temps are a lot milder than what I was used to up in Minnesota, at least for the winter... summer may be a another story.
What are the schools like? I'm not impressed from what I've seen
What are the employment options? Well...I ain't found a job yet... soooooo
Cost of living??? Low to average
Crime rate? Average. Nothing too major. I certainly don't cringe when I walk down the street.
Big city or country? Country where we live. But close to town (about 100,000). A nice mix. Out in the open spaces of the country, but still accesssible to culture and convenience.