Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
Watching the game last night, a few innings prior to Bonds hitting the big one, ESPN ran a quote from former Atlanta Brave Dale Murphy. Dale is a Mormon, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, didn't chase the women (although at last count he & his wife had 6 kids, so I assume his dick works just fine ), & he fell just short of hitting 400 home runs and was twice voted MVP...the upshot of Dale's comments were if there's an asterisk after the record, Barry put it there himself, the evidence of performance enhancement is fairly convincing, & that BB has always been a hard guy to get along with.

Being a Mormon, or a devout athlete, doesn't necessarily make one exempt from suspicion or use. Think of the scandal that surrounded that guy from Lancaster, Pa. (Mennonite) who won the race in France a while back.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 08-10-2007, 11:09 AM

Must have been one Hell of a Mennonite!
Old 09-26-2007, 01:32 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Apparently, #756 will have a slightly altered appearance when it arrives in Cooperstown.

Personally, I think the Hall of Fame should reject the record-setting ball. Not because of the may or may not be true allegations of steroid abuse, but because the ball has been defaced. Though supposedly "the fans" have been the ones to determine it's outcome, so do the patrons of the sport have the right to determine what goes into it's museum? I'm getting a headache from thinking about this.

I'm going back to boobs.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.