Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-18-2001, 05:33 PM

I would love for my wife or hell, any woman to fuck my ass with a strp on... I finger myself and use a vibrator in my ass while i masterbae and its awesome...

I can picture it now.. with me on my back and legs in the air... I can watch her tits bounce and she can jack my cock while it all happens..

Gotta go.. I'm horny now!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Bump...liked this topic
Old 06-04-2003, 12:27 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
I've used vibes on men anally before but never a strap on....it's on my to do list though
Old 06-04-2003, 01:34 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
hi if you were close and i was your boyfriend I would say sure lets go for it. i have had a few ex girlfriends use there dildos or vibs but wouldnt mind trying a strap on so good luck
Old 06-04-2003, 04:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
Maybe it's just that I, like a lot of us here, are quite open minded about sex, but I can't in all the world imagine why anybody would think that a guy enjoying someone using a strap-on on him would make him sick OR gay. I mean, what the heck is wrong with someone receiving pleasure in one of their erogenous zones? And whether you're male or female, it IS one of the body's erogenous zones. Please, Champ, get those notions out of your head of you being thought of as sick or gay if you think you'd like it. Also, when it comes to the notion that a guy must be or would be considered gay if he wants it or likes it, what about having your dick sucked? After all, gay guys do that, too. It certainly doesn't mean a guy is gay just because he likes THAT activity. I'd gladly use a strap-on on my guy if he wanted me to; he already loves to be rimmed. I think he'd like more, too, if I could talk him into trying it.
Old 06-04-2003, 05:15 PM
Suprise Me

*gets the Doc Johnson harness & locking dildo out*

From a woman's perspective -

Part of lovemaking is knowing that you are giving your partner pleasure. If your partner is receptive to anal play (rimming, finger insertion) then the next step would be to try a dildo or butt plug. See how he feels about the sensation (not the mental worry of being gay or perhaps having homosexual tendencies) but the actual pleasure that is being received and given. Then, if you do decide to move forward to a strap-on, start small and them move up in size or style (ribbed, vibrating, shape)

The sensation for me rocking back and forth - holding onto his hips, is more emotionally satisfying than physically. I do however, have a special bullet that can be inserted into the pocket of the harness that will give me a clitoral orgasm as I am thrusting into him.....

Conversation/Communication..... that is the key....

Old 06-04-2003, 05:17 PM
Suprise Me

If further investigation is necessary... there is a video out called "Bend Over Boyfriend" that will answer a lot of questions that couples might have... we watched it... some of the actors are kinda well......... won't go into that, but it is informative.

Old 06-04-2003, 10:11 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

I totaly love it when Cheyanne straps on a toy and does me in the ass. It is the best feeling, but you have to relaxe and get used to it before it really feel great!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 06-05-2003, 12:16 AM
This space for Rent

Yes I have talked to my gf about using a strap on, on me. We just cant afford one right now...

one time she did use a vibrator on me, and it felt good, but when she handed it too me to wash it off, It slipped and fell on her sheets

At least we laughed about it.
Old 06-05-2003, 04:45 PM

I have seen (but never tried) a double dildo called Nexus from www.vixencreations.com. This seems to be a big improvement on most strap-ons because it fits INSIDE the lady at the right angle, and gives her a useful cock to do whoever she wants while getting as much stimulation for herself as possible.

Has anyone tried one of these? Tell us about it....
Old 06-15-2003, 02:32 PM

well i dont find the idea a turn on,

i dont think most men would go for it.

but i must confess that i do like it when a girl licks my ass and play with the area but i did not like it much when she inserted a finger further more thinking of a dildo.

but i would suggest trying playing with the area wkile giving a bj or massage, rimming, then a finger. try it one step at a time over a period of time, maybe he might like it or just do it to satisfy you.

come to think of it , i would have done it with my ex gf if i knew that it would turn her on and if she let me also fullfill one of my weird fantasies .

try it you may be lucky

naughty eddie
Old 06-16-2003, 04:50 AM

I've mentioned purchasing a strap on to my wife, and she's open to the idea. She knows I like to be on the receiving end of penetration sometimes, and it does certainly enhance the orgasm if you hit the right spot. On an emotional level, it's just a powerful fantasy for some men I think. As others have said, you need lots of trust, and even more lube! Be adventurous and go for it.
Old 06-16-2003, 05:09 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Oooooo...would love a strap on!!

Dunno if Bilbo would though *LOL*

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 06-16-2003, 07:17 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
There is just something about it....