Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2003, 06:39 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by dicksbro
I have truly loved reading each of your responses. I feel like I know each of you just that much more and that is really special. And, Big Bear, I agree with you ... a lot of our Pixies simply could not be replaced ... and you're right Lixy is certainly one that would fall into that category.

*sniff, sniff*

Ya know db.......even though you've cornered the market on Kleenex....I can still blow my nose on my shirt tail! *honk*

*hugs n a quick ole lickin*

Oops! Sorry Mrs. db! *hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-28-2003, 06:44 PM
Just me.

You just use that ol' shirt tail whenever you want. << Hugs back at ya' >>
Old 09-28-2003, 07:43 PM

I'm here as others are...found this site searching other sites out - first by reading the stories then one day I registered and found a world which to this day still amazes me....

A collective online family that doesn't judge or discount anyone's feelings yet are always here, helpful, supportive and friendly....

Yes you may get closer to some than others but you respect everyone....and THAT is exactly how a family should be....

thanks for the thread DB....good call....and it is nice to know you.

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 09-28-2003, 08:02 PM

A friend turn me on to pixies, so I'm very new and just getting aquainted. My friend speaks highly of the site and I've not been disappointed. You all seem very close and nearly family, I only hope that I can spend enough time here to know you all as well as he seems to.
Old 09-28-2003, 08:30 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hi lexi and welcome. Anxious to hear who was your hook up So he can be properly spanked ...er I mean thanked

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-28-2003, 08:41 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Where else would I go???
Old 09-28-2003, 09:00 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
I'm here because I feel at home. You are all very much my friends and family.
Old 09-29-2003, 12:19 AM
Horseman12's Filly

Send a message via Yahoo to hellsbells
Cos it home, its where I found love, and I couldn't imagine for a moment not being a part of this family.

Hugs dicksbro

Old 09-29-2003, 11:20 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Someone that I consider a friend brought me here. I value his opinion and dedication to his pursuits. He's knowledgable and interesting to boot, a rare combination in the real world but seemingly plentiful here at Pixies. I think he visits more often now just to look at my av though. ha ha

Like Lilith stated, it's interesting to see people become themselves. I was especially entertained with my own transition, as were a few of you I'm sure. It's a great site with terrific people and everyone behind the scenes should get a happy spanking and a good ol' fashioned tongue lashing for their efforts because other sites ARE different.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 09-29-2003, 11:31 AM
Banned

A lot of me coming to Pixies is habit now. It's natural from me to log on to Pixies early into my surfing for the day. I like catching up on everyone's comings and goings, and keeping up on the games and general chat. It's like dropping into the general store back in the day, I suppose.
Old 09-29-2003, 11:33 AM

Dicksbro,

I came for the stories. I stayed because of the people; an interesting bunch. Can’t say I always agree with them – or they with me, but it is an interesting and satisfying experience.
Old 09-29-2003, 12:11 PM
Manwhore

You can find mentions of Family all over this site, and for good reason. Call it magic, chemistry, or whatever you like... there is something here. I think part of it is the rules that were set, and the mods that enforce the rules. It has a lot to do with the old timers around here as well. They set the bar in a way for the rest of us that came along and if one didn't jive with the family ideal, they didn't stick around. There is a great deal of tolerance here, but not for jerks that pop in disrespectfully and start problems. I know some of you better than others... but to those I don't talk to that much, I read your posts, you are part of my Pixies family. Thank you all for finding this site, and sticking around!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 09-29-2003, 02:42 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Like so many, I stumbled in here because of the stories. I had a very rough year last year, and wasn't exactly the most excited KaraokeGirl about Christmas, and then, less than two weeks later, my birthday. I actually found this place late evening on the day before my birthday...looked around a bit...and found my way into chat, where there were four other current or former Iowa residents, all at the same time. They made me feel very welcome and at home, so, over the next several days, I explored a bit, found the games (my downfall) and made myself a place.

Pixies has been therapy for me in a number of ways. It has brightened my days when I wasn't sure they could be eased, provided me a place to go and *not* think about things that might otherwise over take my mind and spirit, and given me that sense of home and community I know many other Pixies feel. I consider many of you my friends, some of you my confidants, and a few of you have permanent places reserved in my heart. It's unlike any other place I've ever seen, real life or otherwise.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Like quite a few of the folks who've already posted, I originally found Pixies by trawling for story sites on Google! When I eventually realised there was MORE than stories here (a whole LOT more!!), I was totally hooked within the first 3 or 4 times I visited.
Initially it was the pictures of our lovely Pixie ladies I focused on (pun DEFINITELY intended!!) and I think Skip found my first post in the Pics of Women forum a while back! (Been a few more since, too!) When I found Games, and then, fairly recently, Chat..... well, lets say you'll have to pry me away from here with a crowbar AND a few hefty tow-trucks!!

I LOVE talking with everybody here, be it in chat or via the multitude of threads of ALL kinds people post here. I read ALL I have time for (seems to be less of that lately! ) and contribute when/where I can.

Like everyone else, I have people here I consider good friends, at the very least...... AND I brought my own S/O here too; she loves it nearly as much as I do, I think!!

Right, SHUT UP DM!! (My biggest problem is, sometimes I don't know when to "cap my yap"!!) Just so's you all know..... I LOVE IT here, And All Of You, too! See ya around the boards guys & gals

DM
I only own my mind
Old 09-29-2003, 05:49 PM
Just me.

I don't know of many families as close as so many of us have become. It really is special. And it's funny, because depending on the subject, I know we don't always agree. But that doesn't seem to be a big deal ... we still care about each other.

What a group.

What a site Kim put together. BTW, Lilith, how is Kim? Have you talked to her?