Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2003, 06:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to tony44
Tina and I doing 69 one night when my daughter(4 yrs) at the time walked right up to the bed and asked what we were doing. YIKES
Old 10-06-2003, 05:43 AM
Just me.

OMG, tony44. Certainly an interruption.
Old 10-06-2003, 09:46 PM

My worst: I'm licking her. Yes, life is good. Next thing I know she is giving me an update on the problems her friend is having with some illness. Way too much info on body fluids and such.

Zap. That totally scored a negative bazillion on the desire-o-meter. Killed me for days.
Old 10-06-2003, 09:58 PM

I think my worst mood breaker occured when my folks were visiting us and had gone out for the evening, hubby and I were going at it full tilt, as I recall I was spread eagle on the bed with him slamming me with my dildo. All of a sudden there is a shadow across the bed and there are my parents standing in the doorway. Let me tell you that killed the mood for a couple days and breakfast with them in the morning was a real treat.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:06 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
aside from kids bursting in or otherwise (that's universal for all parents I think), I once had to endure her telling me that the dog was sick earlier in the day, in detail...... CRIMONY!
Old 10-07-2003, 07:35 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
OMG azual

*remebers to put locks on bedroom door before mom in law comes to visit this spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

~nikki~
Old 10-07-2003, 08:24 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally posted by cowgirltease
Oh yeah the leg cramps!!!!!! you're sooooo close to cuming and here they come!! damn ruins it every time! If any one knows how to get rid of them, please pm me! I try massive doses of calcium and Dmg for lactic acid buildup but it doesn't help.

Drink tonic water with quinine and wear socks all the time. It works.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-07-2003, 08:26 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
my husband coming home

That's what I was gonna say!

When Lilith's husband comes home.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-07-2003, 12:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
Drink tonic water with quinine and wear socks all the time. It works.

My kid was actually prescribed soda with quinine by a doc. It does work.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-08-2003, 05:57 AM

Send a message via ICQ to jadeL Send a message via Yahoo to jadeL
kids are definite mood breaker but what really kills the mood is a baby with a sex radar & my then 10 year old walking in to ask something (the door wouldnt lock) & us going for it we stop trying to look like we cuddling only to hear him walk straight out to his 3 siblings & 2 step siblings yelling mum & dad are having sex he yelled so loud woke the baby up god I coulda killed him ...
but not just happy with telling his siblings mother & father in law come to visit with sister in law & they all yell @ them as they come in quiet mum & dad are in the room having sex mothe rin law not happy baby crying she picks him up walks in & says you better finish now he is hungry

:heart:
Old 10-09-2003, 04:52 AM

hearing my 3 year old banging on the door.....you guys stop jumping on the bed....

though i must say laughing makes for interesting "feels good" when you are impaled.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:24 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Just as he's about to cum.......his shifting hand position accidentally trapped my hair in the most painful way! Which do I choose to stop? I opted for the release of my hair cause I didn't want a big bald spot on the left side of my head! Sometimes pain and pleasure just doesn't go together!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-28-2003, 11:28 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
The giggles occuring because of one of the following: He/She farts during sex. Someone belches after/during oral sex. and/or pussy fart. Giggles are not good during sex.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 12-28-2003, 11:47 PM

Once bumped my head on the headboard so hard that I saw stars. I started screaming in pain, and of course he thought I was just being more vocal than normal. Funny now, but not at the time.
Old 12-29-2003, 02:42 AM
Grouch

Well let's see!

1) There have been a few times where I would find poo on my dick because my ex-fiancee didn't wipe so well.

2) One time my ex fiancee was riding me in a motel room. She grabbed the headboard as leverage and just as she was about to have a big o she ripped the head board off the wall and it hit me on the head.

3) One time my ex-fiancee and I were fucking in my car at a ball park. When all of a sudden head lights came by, and not risking going to jail we quickly got dressed and realized it was not a cop, but most likely another teenage couple looking for a place to park. It didn't really kill the mood per se, but the thrill of gettign caught was a huge turn on to her. So much in fact that for the rest of the night we would find public places to go fuck in my hometown. The best one was making out and fingering her in a convinence store in a back isle out of sight form the cashier.

4) Eating out a 17 y/o girl when I was 21 and when it came time to stick it in she said she had to be home soon because her dad would get mad. Then I found out her dad was a cop who ran my plates.