Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: What would give you most pleasure?
Winning $100,000:00 2 7.14%
Marrying the sexiest woman in your dreams 6 21.43%
The smile of child on Christmas morning 10 35.71%
A long and satisfying sex life to the day you die 10 35.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2001, 02:21 PM
Studley Do U Right

Cool I'd have to say the marriage

not simply because the woman is sexy, because for a good marriage u need more than that. I say the marriage to the sexiest girl of your dreams because the sexiest girl of my dreams is my gf and she is the nicest funnest person i know too and to be with her forever is better than any monetary or momentary pleasure ever could be.

ClassyDJ
Old 11-09-2001, 02:31 AM

Down under

Mmmm so we have a little "Tassie tiger" in our midst.
I guess that a lot of our Northern Hemisphere friends don't know much about the whole "Down Under" thing.
For starters, would they know what I'm talking about if I offered to show them my map of Tasmania? Actually, mine isn't a very good map as it appears that the forests have been clear-felled....if you know what I mean. If you checked out my map, it would appear that "Tassie" has now been reduced to two long rolling hills with a gully in between. Maybe I'll send you a photo as proof. In fact, I guess it would be true to say that I definitely have no down under.
Those from north of the equator probably wouldn't understand the two-headed jokes either, but before the Taswegians get upset, please let me continue..... I had a previous bf from the "Apple-Isle" and he could certainly pleasure me with either head, although the head of "Mr Willy" was the head I mostly craved. Except of course when I was getting the most unbelievable head!
Hmmmmm, people will think I've taken the wrong medicine if I keep going with this line of thought.

Anyway, my little TT, it's nice to hear from another Aussie even if you are a bit too far from the Gold Coast for a face2face.

And dont forget, the that the best thing about coming from Downunder is that we always get to start at the bottom first!

(Tehe Tehe - Sometimes I just feel like the most shameless Ass-vixen.)

xxxx Jill.
Old 11-09-2001, 02:40 AM

Marrying a woman....?

Hey Tassie,
Your poll kinda sucks. For sure, some of my slightly Dykie friends might consider marrying "the woman of their dreams" as a great aspiration, but for someone who wants women to talk to him (her?), don't you think you could have been less gender specific.
My vote would obviously still be for a "Child's Smile", but it would have been nice to choose a man as one of the other options.

xxx Jill.