Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2003, 05:03 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
i absolutly hated it at first but have kept trying it for hubbys sake and thankfully hes great and if i dont wanna hell do something else so now after a few years w him, im begining to like it, havnt cum from it yet tho.
start slow if u luv it great if u dont keep trying even now in then u may start to like it. tell him how it feels to u tho and work from there.
Old 10-04-2003, 11:19 AM

I like it. I have orgasms from it and clit play. No it's not an all the time thing. Yes have to be in the mood for it.
Old 10-05-2003, 05:28 AM

Send a message via ICQ to o410e_ALF Send a message via MSN to o410e_ALF Send a message via Yahoo to o410e_ALF
Hi All,
Having had anal for some years and also having played with 2 men Anal sex can be quite fun and yes i always cum with anal sex but i always do the insertation of the anal penis heaps of lube and if you slowly push back and forth on the anal penis it helps slowly open the sphincters you get to control the movement until your full open and able to enjoy the movements to bring you to orgasm yes i make them were condoms ( as if its not on it not on this is for safety and not wanting to run to the loo for hour afterwards , If you do this it helps with stretching and stops tears and bleeds. Just from my experience.
Old 10-09-2003, 01:05 AM

Ive found that if the woman is on top and lowers herself onto the penis it makes it easier for her to control the speed of entry...this is expecially important the first few times when she may be apprehensive.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I have gotten off on anal alone.. but I do have to be in the right mood.. a small suggestion try having him introduce some well lubed fingers while eating you... it helps to give you an idea if you like the sensation and also is great for stretching you a bit. And always remember lube, lube, lube!!!!!

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses