Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2002, 05:33 PM
Member of weird club

Wallpaper is Star Trek Enterprise Ships. Sounds are startup: Theme from Star Trek. Ending is Picard saying Space the final frontier. Other sounds are of Spock, Mc Coyand Scotty saying different messages. Screensaver is 3d pipes.
Old 10-03-2002, 05:44 PM

The only reason I'm not using any of the other custom stuff is that they all use system resources, and mine are at a premium. For this particular wallpaper I'll make an exception, though.
Old 10-03-2002, 06:00 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Ironwood ~ I personally notice no difference in my puter performance using the custom stuff to using the stuff preloaded....excepting it takes up some extra room on the hard drive....but that is not a problem...well for me anyway

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-03-2002, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sharniqua
Ironwood ~ I personally notice no difference in my puter performance using the custom stuff to using the stuff preloaded....excepting it takes up some extra room on the hard drive....but that is not a problem...well for me anyway

No, normally it wouldn't make a noticable difference, but I've been having memory problems, so I'm careful about non-essentials. I didn't mean to imply that themes are a bad idea.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:01 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

eeewwww memory probs...not good

Can understand your preference for not having them now

But i tell ya if the puter was mine it would be in the shop being repaired quick smart *LOL*

No theme...No Highlander *shudders at the thought*

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-03-2002, 07:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Right now;I have nothing;because I just got my computer back;
from the repair shop.I'm not into those things really but my wife
is a big NASCAR fan.Previously;she had;constantly changing,race
tracks;for wallpaper. Irish
P.S.When you've;previously;raced yourself;You're constantly thinking ;of what;you would do in that situation.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:20 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

mine is a picture of Tara... an elephant that lives in Captivity in Tennesse who happens to be a famous painter as well
Old 10-03-2002, 09:43 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Sharni! What a great thread! TY hun!

Diva oh Diva.........The Sea of Love!!!!!! Omggggg! Brings back memories of me in a Chevy Deuce down by the river as the planes flew over towards the Philadelphia International Airport when I lived in Jersey just near the river! Oh.......the memories! TY!

Ahem! OK.......Computers huh? Well....My wallpaper on my desktop is of scissors and thread.......Hmmmm....wonder why?

I don't like screen savers cause I don't like my puter to "sleep" when I haven't finished something and need to go make dinner or something.......Neither does my ISP (if idle too long I am booted!)...............so I don't have one. But I love to pull up "Bad Dog" every now and again cause I just get a kick outta him digging a hole in my screen and biting the wires and peeing all over my folders and stuff like that! Anyone ever see "Bad Dog"?

My theme song is about to change to "Sea of Love" by the Honeydrippers.........but for now it is what came with the puter..........that Windows...ding-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling-a lingy thing!

And all other stuff mentioned went right over my head!!!!! LMAO!

*Jenna*.....I have seen Tara and her work!.........I have never and never will go to a circus.....^5 sister! I also hate zoos but I know that there are animals that may need them for fear of extinction. I just can't stand and gawk at an animal that is born free......yet living behind bars. Please don't preach to me about this!......It's an aching heart thing.....not a......."Oh, let all the animals be free and fend for themselves", thing! Just wanted to tell Jenna I know is all!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-04-2002, 08:52 AM
Seductress

I have a U2 screen saver on mine

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 10-04-2002, 09:16 AM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
bloom county, no screen saver at this time. am thinking of going back to Elvis.

roxy
Old 10-08-2002, 12:30 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Lixy: Where'd you get that Bad Dog - I LOVE it! PM with URL PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!

For now my Theme is 2001/2016. Desktop is the shot of the Monolith in the pit at Tycho Crater, sounds are various HAL bytes from the movies, and the busy cursor is thumbnails of the cast.

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 10-08-2002, 01:50 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Yeah, Lixy, PLEASEEEE tell Murphy where you got it......I can't take his Space Oddysey theme much longer....especially the sounds!! They're making me crazy!!!

Oh, and the theme on MY computer? The computer sitting right on the table next to Murphy's but won't browse even though it dials up correctly??? That computer??? Well, the name of the theme is
"69"...........do I have to go into any more detail???
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-09-2002, 03:17 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
for at least another fifteen minutes, i got a picture of Tom Waits, dressed in a suit, standing in a field with a giant horn to his ear. after that, i might switch to the giant Bruce Campbell face, or maybe the one of GIR holdin Piggy. screensaver just cycles through the 50-some-odd wallpapers i got. don't like changin icons or any uh that other shit.
Old 10-10-2002, 03:44 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
My desktop theme is Downtown LasVegas my favorite place in the
world....and the screensaver is scrolling words of wisdom from my hunny.

Old 10-10-2002, 04:28 PM
here and there

screen saver is pictures of trains (mostly American modern freight trains, with a preference for the Santa Fe or BNSF paint schemes), my background image varies from time to time... usually it is something from one of the NASA picture archives (space pictures have a darm background, which gives a contrast that I like)... no sounds for me, they just get in the way of listening to music...