Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2002, 12:37 AM
Resident Alien

Sounds like my high school girlfriend Julia,

We went out freshman year, but she dumped me for no discernable reason. Every six months or so, we would run into eachother and hook up. But I couldn't stand her for any long period of time. She was all about shoes/fashion/etc. and we would get into huge arguments all the time. We periodically got together for years. We tried going out, but it always wrecked in flames. In college it kept up for a long period of time, until we got to the point where we were able to actually carry on a conversation. Now, we are good friends, and haven't even so much as kissed for years. Hate builds passion? I don't know. . .

"Forget your stereotypes, your fears. Straight people are not what you
have been led to believe. They're a wonderfully diverse bunch, though the flamboyant ones hog all the media attention."
Old 12-03-2002, 09:54 AM
~figment of imagination~

Re: <<Grudge Fuck>>

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Have you every known someone who drove you fucking nuts but that there was also some sick sexual tension, some funky chemistry that also attracted you to that person??????

That whole moth to the flame thing........

Curious if you ever gave in and if so how was it??????

I gave in! And now 11 years later (9 married) I am still with him.
-Summer
~ me! ~
Old 12-03-2002, 01:15 PM
Booger Lama

being a cook I've worked with a lot of waitresses that would drive me nuts at work but we would go out after work and have a few beers and have a good time that I would have loved to fuck

there was one some of the people used to laff at us because we would fight like cats and dog then after work we would be real friendly even came close a couple times of going at it

not sure if this is excatly what you had in mind Lilith

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 12-04-2002, 03:11 PM

Hell yes

The first time was real intense sex but after that it was hell.
Old 12-04-2002, 04:32 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
Red face

Quote:
I was talking about someone who both attracts and disgusts you......It has nothing to do with looks usually......It is a personality thing......... Like he might be an ass but there is something about his personality that still makes you drip. Maybe just me *shrugs*

Oh I've defintely had that happen. His name was Devlin, and he was the rudest, meanest asshole in school. But I had a huge crush on him. No idea why, I hated him, he hated me...but we almost wound up sleeping together...the asshole got drunk and tried to tell me he loved me...thankfully I have better sense than that and told him to fuck off. ^.^ so thats my story. Boring ain't it? Ain't I a bitch?
Old 12-04-2002, 05:08 PM

(grudge fuck)

Ok I would have to agree with booger they can drive you crazy if you work with them but if you give it a chance then you might like it. I am in the same boat as summer. But then again she is still married to hers and I ended up in divorce court after five years.

( HEY WE CAN'T WIN THEM ALL!!!)
Old 12-04-2002, 05:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to intrigued
I worked with a girl like that one summer, got on everyone's nerves but was also sexually stimulating for me. Being a lifeguard I had the opportunity to lock up at nightsd after the pool closed, hence the many nights skinny dipping with various people. At the end of the summer before we all parted ways me and the nerve racking girl had a little rendezview in the pool, it wsa awesome, but I havent seen or heard from her sense (which is fine with me). i guess it was just one of those moments......
Old 12-05-2002, 08:34 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
HE MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL ....HELL NOOOOO.....MY EX THAT IS.No matter how good the sex was i couldn't sink that low again.I'd have to think of the consequenses and no way in hell would it be worth it after what he did to me.

Old 12-06-2002, 03:19 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

Yep, It happens, hell 3 diffrent women in a row for me. I have a good one now, but for a while there I only seemed to date girls I couldn't really stand.
Old 12-06-2002, 04:06 AM

My wife finds a guy like that attractive. He's sexist, lazy, politically a dinosaur, and so on.

But they flirt like crazy.
Old 12-06-2002, 03:46 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
Being Highly Sexual and a Romantic to Boot............Sorry Lilith I couldn't do it. It's just not in my Nature. ( you got to be someone of substance to do the "Q")
Old 12-07-2002, 12:45 PM
Insatiable

Thumbs down Nope...

If I don't like her, I cannot fuck her. Period.

rabbit
Old 12-07-2002, 03:53 PM

Two of my best friends hated each other growing up. I remember having to break up many arguments where the insults were flying. We lived in a small (400 people) town so we were always hanging out together drinking beer and doing as little as possible. I moved away after high school and a few years later he told me they had hooked up one night after a party. I was absolutely stunned since I could remember him saying he wished she were dead and other mean things. These people really didn't like each other! Some 10 years later they are married with 2 kids. I still give them a hard time about it when I see them. I can't look at them without seeing the kids who hated each other. I have begun to see that the arguments they can still have are better than keeping it inside and getting bitter like so many people do. I think they've helped me be a more forthright person with my feelings. I haven't seen them in over a year. We're having a surprise party for his 30th birthday in a few weeks though so I advise everyone to buy stock in beer companies
Old 12-17-2002, 11:56 PM

yeah!! haha my ftf always tells me he's gonna cut me off but no matter what where always fuckin'. Maybe it's the whole latino thing who knowss?! All I know is we drive eachother crazzzy sexXxually.
Old 12-18-2002, 12:26 AM
Wanting More

I've kind of found myself in this situation with a good friend's boyfriend of 3 years...he can be such a jackass to me at times, but then next thing I know, he's flirting like crazy with me. Strangely enough, it is kind of fun I guess..he's flirting with disaster
This is one situation where I'll never give in to it.