Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac
dammit I always get that feeling,

you ladies should invite me over

Get your butt over here!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2004, 07:22 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredchabotnick
I can't speak for anybody else...but personally, the frustrated and and alone thing sucks.

Frustrated and alone does suck. But to be frustrated and "alone" only because the person next to you in bed either can't or won't do anything to help you out sucks too.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Midnight Kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarsprinkles
Frustrated and alone does suck. But to be frustrated and "alone" only because the person next to you in bed either can't or won't do anything to help you out sucks too.

Exactly! It is much better I must say being frustrated and alone, then being frustrated and ignored. The being ignored causes those feelings of not being wanted and of being rejected. At least now those feelings aren't there to deal with.
Old 08-11-2004, 06:58 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
sigh*!

Ms Midnight Kisses

You flatter me--playing doctor is about the only game I haven't ever played. Might like it I suspect--so what part do you wish to play--nurse or patient?
Old 08-11-2004, 10:11 PM
Midnight Kiss

Mr. Vullkan,

With the feelings of late, I doubt I would make a very good patient. Needs are too great to be a passive participant. But now a very helpful hands on nurse on the other hand.....yeah I think I could fill that role quite nicely :lust:
Old 08-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Resident craftsman

That is good--I'd hate being a doctor to violate any patient/doctor eithics. Perhaps with all this talk of 3somes these past few weeks, we would need a patient too Thought I am not sure if you or I could find a willing patient
Old 08-16-2004, 12:35 AM
Midnight Kiss

I am sure there are lots of pixies more than willing to volunteer. But can't help with the threesome thing here, everyone I know who plays are married so could find several differnt couples if a 4some was needed. Though I really think I maybe too much for you to handle, LOL. So maybe a test date first and if we find others are needed I will have a list handy
Old 08-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Resident craftsman

My sentiments exactly Ms MidnightKiss

Never tried the 4some.........hmmmmmmmm...interesting

But for me it takes awhile before I would be comfortable in anything beyond just two. Still I love to tease about 3somes.
Old 08-16-2004, 03:02 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Kiss
I am sure there are lots of pixies more than willing to volunteer. But can't help with the threesome thing here,

HELLLLOOOO!!! Have you forgotten me??? *jumps up and down and waves her hands in the air to be seen* I'm not that far away, y'know......I"d be more than happy to be the third party in a 3-some.....just let me know where and when.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-16-2004, 09:14 PM
Midnight Kiss

SS, sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I was keeping you a secret Besides I want to be a little greedy for a week or two at least
Wooohoooo, I am moving closer to ya SS this week. Not sure if I will have internet after tomorrow for a week or so until the cable people decide they want to show up

Vullkan I haven't done the 4some nor the 3some, just know several interested parties if I decide that is something I really want to try. Besides you already know about the trust issuses I have so one on one is always best in the beginning, and I enjoy your teasing.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:34 AM
Pixies Den Mother

You're moving closer???? COOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
How much closer???

Details, woman!!! I want DETAILS!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 08-17-2004, 05:36 AM
Midnight Kiss

LOL@SS I will call you when I get things settled for sure. I have drove past your house Friday, Sat. and then yesterday. If I had not been dealing with family I would have stopped and visited. Mom is moving up the mountain about a mile above you, so will visit lots now, once we are all settled. But I decided I wsa tired of all that driving and am going to land a little closer to work for now, but that is still not that far away.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:26 AM
Resident craftsman

Dear MidnightKiss:

Well there is your volunteer--hahahaha! But being very familiar with doctor office proceedures, I recall the "nurse" first interviews the patient taking all the vital signs--hahahah!

Then the Doc shows up after the patient has a while to freeze their butt off on some cool stool in one of them hospital gown.

But rest assure--3-or-4 takes awhile to becoming comfortable with that
Old 08-18-2004, 07:28 PM
Midnight Kiss

I think you will have plenty to keep you busy for awhile . I just really don't see you having the time for more than me
Old 08-18-2004, 08:40 PM
Keeping warm

Yes I have that feeling now, and knowing my favorite thing lately is gonna be on t.v. soon isn't helping.