Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2005, 04:54 PM
"insert spiffy Title"

most embarassing moment lol, lets see there was the time that I was making out with my friend tabs on her bed and her mom walked in lol, this is made worse by the fact that just the day before her dad introduced me to his pet knife "Loretta", damn teenage hormones lol

Or there was the time me and my ex shauna were messing around in the shower after my parents had left lol, well turns out that after we got into the shower they came back to get something with some friends and everyone heard us out in the room lol, I didn't even know about it till my dad brought it up lol

oh there was the time I narrowly escaped being killed by Shauna's father as we had been making out while watching Meet the parents in her brotheres room ,with her brother like 2 feet away on the bed and we were laying on the floor under a blanket and I was teasing her with my hand and she kept moaning loud lol so I kept having to shush her, she came and was working on getting me to cum when her dad walked in lol, all I can say is thank good for that small blanket otherwise I'd have been crucified lol

awww such fond memories

now I just need someone else to get me into some embrassing situations hehe

Maybe someday I'll see you again, and you'll look me in my eyes and call me a friend.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Larger Than Life

i have 2 moments that i can remember both from when my wife and i were dating in our late teens we were feeling horny as hell and decided to go parking in a new housing estate that had yet to have any homes built there.
we were in such a hurry to make out that i only removed my pants and left my shirt on anyway we had just finished having sex and like all males i had to have a piss, so i got out the car and started peeing when a car came around the corner very fast towards us, so i just casually walked over and stood next to my car when i relised it was a cop car, they stopped their car on the oposite side of the car to me a asked me what the hell i was doing, i had to think of something so i just said i was having a smoke, he said yeh right and got out the cop car, i was leaning over my car so he could not see i had noting on below my shirt, he the turned his torch on me and i guess my face was as red as a tomatoe, he looked in my car wit his torch and seen my very embaressed naked then girlfreind asked her her age then shown the torch back at me and said " i better let you finish what you started and dont forget to put your pants on" and then he left, well by then the mood had really gone so we took our red faces and went home.

the second time we had been parking down by a river near my home and as we had been here for a while my car battery had gone flat, anyway i walked to a phone box not far away and tried to ring all my friends to get one of them to come and jump start my car, well they were all out so in the end i had to ring my mum for help. when she got there she knew what we had been doing and my girlfriend could not look her in the face or say any thing through embarrasment, so like all good mums when we got married the first thing she said during her speach was " i remember having to go and rescue these two when they were parking".......