Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2001, 10:54 PM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

I like to meet most of yous that are on here at Pixies

that does not mean go and screw them either if thats what some of u think?

Old 12-12-2001, 11:03 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Smile OK

I’d like to MEAT a lot of the (female) pixie people to…. But BilBo said they have to quarantine KIWI before I’m allowed to be in contact?????

PS
Diva taught me to be a trouble maker.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-13-2001, 09:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
andyhart---I know the feeling of being(virtualy);stalked;by some-
one that you have no interest in and it's not enjoyable!I went
with a girl;in High School;and broke up with her because we had
none of the same interests.When;I;got out of the service(approx.
4yrs. later)She had gotten married.Having just gotten home and
married myself;I was Christmas shopping with my cousin.She was
(very obviously);dragging her husband around;and following; my
cousin & I; around;from store to store.I felt;embarrassed;for her
husband and myself.Naturally;my cousin;thought it very funny as
we had many sexual interludes when the other was there and
had almost a friendly rivalry.I feel sorry for you.Unwanted attention is not fun. Irish
Old 12-13-2001, 11:51 AM

yes. I've been there and it was great. After chatting for six month and figuring out we were from he same town, we finally met the first time just to talk. after that, it was the best sex I ever had. there was nothing she wouldn't try and the same in return. But as for this being to good to be true, it turn out she was getting too serious and I had to cut it off. No girls, I didn't use her. we both went into this wanting to try out different things that we were not getting at home. I explain this to her and tried to be sensitive but to no avail. At least she has given up this idea and we are still friends. We no longer chat but on the rare occassion that we see each other, we are pleasant.
Old 12-13-2001, 07:58 PM
Insatiable

Red face talk first

I've never met an on-line partner before so I would be VERY nervous to try it. I guess I'd have to talk first because I doubt that I could just jump in the sack immediately.

Sheesh, guess I'm getting old!

rabbit
Old 01-13-2002, 12:43 PM

Send a message via MSN to hotgirl4u2nite Send a message via Yahoo to hotgirl4u2nite
A great experience

I met a guy online. We had been chatting for about 4 months. Then we incorporated phone calls into the relationship as well. At this piont I was not affarid that he was some type of serial killer or stalker because he gave me his work number and it turns out he was an attorney.

After 5 1/2 months, we finally decided to meet. We lived about two hours away from each other. So we decided to meet halfway reducing the chance that we'd run into someone we knew.

We met that morning for coffee. Then we went to a museum. We went out for lunch, went to a concert in the park, and then we hit the sheets! It was great because we had taken so long to get to know each other, and when the time came to actually meet, we didn't just rush into bed, we made a day of it. When we left each other that evening to go back to our respective places, i knew I had fallen for him. I've always been a sucker for an older man. (he was 48 and I was 27)

We continued to meet until his wife started questioning him about all his trips out of town. We kno longer meet but we still call each other, send online greeting cards and we never let a holiday or birthday pass without calling each other. I found a great friend....
Old 01-13-2002, 09:31 PM

Done it

I went all the way across the continent and an international border to meet my cyber-pal. We had chatted for about 6 mos, very hot and heavy talk. Before we met we had discussed whether or not there would be sex during my stay and acknowledged it was a possibility but had not decided one way or the other. She met me at the airport, drove me to her place, we started talking....about sex....and then the clothes came off. Two weeks of no holds barred sexual experimentation followed. Then she got clingy and I had to break it off. I didn't use her either, it was agreed before hand that there would be no formal relationship. She just wanted more after we had been together awhile. And she didn't look quite like I had expected either but goddamn; her energy, her willingness, her eagerness, her imagination made her the most desirable woman in the world. I still miss her, she was uninhibited to say the least.

BORU
Old 01-14-2002, 06:13 PM
candiez

I think talking first is completely necessary. Plus, like others said, what if there are no "sparks" or perhaps even any physical or emotional attraction whatsoever. You don't want to jump into bed and then realize that you completely detest that person's personality or lack there of.
Old 03-22-2002, 10:33 PM
Working Stiff

I've met women from the internet on 4 different occasions. The first was an "alright" experience. She was 3 years younger than me at the time and very immature as I soon found out. She played the mature woman untill we had sex a couple times and she started talking about marriage...this was after about 4 months of knowing each other. Needless to say I wasn't ready for that much of a commitment. Other occasions have went alright, sex was usually on the forefront of each others minds and with the other meetings thats all it was, casual sex. If and when I meet someone from here or anywhere else on the internet, if we have been talking about sex the whole time, then yes, jump right into bed. If it took us awhile in our conversations to get to the topic of sex, then maybe a date or two before we jump in the sack. It doesn't matter with me really, if we meet for just sex that's fine. If we meet and there are mutual feelings other than sexual..that's better.

Eros
Old 03-27-2002, 05:29 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
I have met with Two of my Cyber Honeys'. One I have known for over 6 years and to this day we still have the HOTTEST SEX ever. We had been talking to one another for over three Years before we decided to meet. We're not only Lovers, we're best friends. My S/O lost interest in Sex after Menopause and I am glad I have a Friend that cared enough to keep me fulfilled. We have not hurt anyone and don't plan to. It's a relationship that revolves around needing one another and at the same time living our own lives. I hope I'm making sense. There is no pressure and no commitments. We simply enjoy one another completely to leave things the way they are. We do Love one another, but are satisfied with the way things have worked out. Oh and let me just say..................after three years of talking and learning one another.........................we went straight to the Sack and stayed there for a little over a week. Room service is so COOL.
Old 03-29-2002, 11:43 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
there are quite a few folk here I would like to meet....and I'd do it on their terms.....maybe just meet and see how it goes from there....no stress on doing anything beyond some conversation.....it would be interesting to meet the faces beind some of the postings and conversations ive had with some of ya.....
Old 03-29-2002, 05:42 PM
Manwhore

There's a lot of people on here I'd like to meet just to hang out with... a Pixies convention if you will! I can see it now... Pixiecon '02!!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-29-2002, 05:52 PM
Yummy!!!

Aqua...you get it organized...and I'm sure we'll show up!

Ophelia

PS. I' not opposed to sharing a room with a stranger!
Old 03-29-2002, 05:57 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Do they make enought latex and lube to hande a convention like this?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-29-2002, 05:58 PM
Yummy!!!

I wonder if the hotel is opposed to pushing a couple king sized beds next to the jacuzzi?