Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2002, 01:55 AM
I Yam What I Yam

Send a message via AIM to asp Send a message via MSN to asp Send a message via Yahoo to asp
For me it's definatley not choice. I guess just due to a comedy of circumstance...........If anyone can understand that.
Old 01-30-2002, 12:42 PM
Yummy!!!

Hmmm...

I was a virgin until I was 23...that was pretty unheard of then, but respected just the same.

My best friend just "gave away her flower" at the ripe age of 33. She was the last in our circle of friends (formerly known as the "V" club) to "light her candle". Most of us lost our virginity (having intercourse) between the ages of 25-35 (I dropped the average there a bit).

I love cliches...especially ones directed at the act of "popping ones cherry"!

Ophelia
Old 04-02-2002, 07:17 PM
Andy0619

Hi! I don't know if this helps but, I just want to say that its really encouraging to hear of young people who have the conviction to cherish their beliefs and values, and, I'm not strictly talking religious beliefs. I made a choice to save my 'gift' for my future wife, when I was about 15, honestly, at the time, I was pretty safe, the main reason being I was such a geek LOL! Aaaaaaanyway, as I got older, and got a gym membership, it became harder to keep my 'eyes on the prize' so to speak, and I got myself into a few situations which I regret. Now, at 22, I'm proud to say I'm still a virgin, but I'm not proud of seeing how close I could get without having sex. trust me, it was too close. Anyway, I have a g/f now, my first REAL g/f, and, she is the girl of my dreams, and, she is soooo worth the wait! let me encourage you, your future husband/wife, will be worth the wait.
Old 04-03-2002, 12:46 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
At school I met more virgins than I ever knew existed on the planet. They were making an honest effort to remain so. I have to hand it to them I didn't know such willpower existed.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 04-03-2002, 04:03 AM

ok ok anyone pay attention to me *holds up a great bil board saying im a virgin*

Well its your choice really you could save, the reason you still are maybe because all previous situations have been against morals and plans, which i have to admit is my case. But i think you will find here that you can say pretty much what you like and be what you like as long as you are not hurting anyone here and that you respect that. Because i know its not my place to say as im still pretty young to this club but this place is brill and you'll meet loads of people probally in similar situations.

By the way im 21 going to be 22 this friday *cheers at himself on another lonely birthday* and i have too come close to losing my virginity, but if it goes against my morals e.g never take advantage of someone in any situation, then its plain and simple no. But i will never hurt the person if possible just find a way of getting around it and just basically "run my kin ass for all its worth "

sorry for all the space taken up by my ramblings, i will get this situation of mine under control some day i promise

*slaps himself to shut up and falls of the chair*
Old 04-03-2002, 04:31 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Iikii, what you're not doing a party at Pixies? I'll bring cake!

I'd a pretty naff experience of losing my virginity and can honestly say I was glad to be rid of the damn thing....however I have huge respect for those that are strong enough to stay true to themselves what they want out of life and love....wish I'd been that strong when I was younger.
Old 04-03-2002, 06:39 PM
Hypnotizes Members

Ok I don't post on anything really....but I lost my virginity when i was 15...to a guy whom I still try to forget...had I waited 5 months later I would have lost it to my true love...who I'm still with to this day...8 years! I wish I would have waited longer...and even 5 more months woulda been good...but such is life I guess...

~~Reality bites but thats what life is~~

Old 04-03-2002, 06:57 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
At the risk of sounding stupid, that is what makes you able to stop the next "you" from making the same mistake....heck I've got lots of mistakes to stop or at least warn against!
Old 04-03-2002, 08:05 PM
~Big Tease~

Well i lost mine to the guy that im with to this day at 16.. I never wanted to wait till we tied the knot, cause I wanted to know if we could be together sexually before hand, If you get married and then have sex you never know how its gona be together. So for me I was glad that i got rid of it and that we were great ever since. Now he was a virgin too But he seemed to know more than me lol go figure. And has helped me over the years (6) to become more open and honest in bed

Hugs
Sar
Old 04-04-2002, 12:01 AM
Alone Again

I'm an 18 yr old guy and haven't had sex yet. I have given and recived oral from my g/f JadeFire1260, received and gave handjobs, etc. but we're not haveing sex until we are least engaged but preferably when we are married.
Old 04-04-2002, 12:09 AM

VIRGIN HERE! Very proud to say! Master1012 says he'll take care of that soon enough though...
Old 04-04-2002, 09:24 PM
yet seldom member

To the ones who want to wait until their marriage:

I disagree, I think the risk to have a bad experience with the own husband/wife is too high. Must be very much luck to find a partner, marry him, have sex and continue being ok together. I think experiments are necessary. If you think "when the right one comes I will know" I must say you cannot know that. Nobody can know that. I do not want to destroy ideals, but to me waiting is naive. Sorry.
Old 04-05-2002, 02:33 AM
I make sexytime with you

*timidly raises his hand.
Old 04-05-2002, 02:37 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
*Pats Belial kindly on top of his head and Congratulates him and wishes him continued success!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-05-2002, 02:51 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Froggy~
Please understand I'm not meaning to be rude, but:
What are you talking about? What do you mean by "Mental Virginity" I thought that once someone has had vaginal sex, that was it, you're not a virgin anymore.

To all the "real" virgins out there~ Congratulations on making a decision and sticking to it!

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein