Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2002, 11:46 PM

I gave master a pair of my panties and made him wear them to class.... he was hard the entire day and it was only a little obvious... heehee
Old 06-13-2002, 01:33 PM
Name says it all ;)

Send a message via Yahoo to love_2licku
I always go into panty shops and find the girl behind the counter and say, "Do you carry these in my size? Maybe in a light blue to match my eyes" Usually gets a good laugh so I can see a pretty smile But then again, some looks at you like you are phuckin crazy LOL

=p =b =p =b =p =b =p =b =p
Old 12-29-2010, 02:17 PM
Couple Wearing Panties

This is going to depend on the woman and how open minded she is. My wife is very open minded and has a fetish for panties herself so me wearing panties was really no big deal to her, in fact it was a huge turn on. Many woman fear if you are wearing womans panties you must like guys, why they have come to think this is confusing. Most men who wear panties are straight and either married or in a relationship with a woman. Our society is becoming more and more educated sexually and open minded sexually so thats helping many men who wear panties become accepted by the woman they are with. Also another thing is honestly, if you tell your wife or girlfriend its a lot different than being caught by her. Most woman appreciate a man being open and honest with them instead of hiding it for years and later finding out. I know I have talked with many other guys wearing panties and they hide it for years before telling there wife and to many they were surprised that she was totally fine with it, to think they could have been enjoying wearing all those years instead of hiding it from her. Telling a woman you like to wear panties can be very nerve racking for sure but be prepared for a discussion and don't just say you like wearing panties and then walk out of the room, talk to her and ease any worries she has about you wearing panties, be prepared for questions. There are many woman who do enjoy seeing a guy wearing panties, many woman have said that a guy who wears panties makes for a better lover and for much more playful and pleasureful times in the bedroom. And many have also said its brought there relationship much closer knowing that both can opening share what they enjoy and explore more things together without fear. Check out our profile for more about us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg med48994.jpg (58.2 KB, 404 views)
Old 12-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
I was told by a male that panties are more comfy on his balls and depending on the pair supports him better. Personally it doesn't bother me.He Looks Hot either way to me
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 12-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I love the feel of silk, but I'll stick with silk boxers. Shame I don't have any anymore.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 01-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Just me.

I wonder what hermaphrodites wear?