Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-02-2003, 04:45 PM
Bitchy Member

1: Notice horrid smell, notice babygirl is turning red in the face....Damnit ANOTHER diaper.

2:decided that what i really need is a maid, I may get lost in the pile of laundry if i go in alone. (screw the laundry, anyone wanna get lost with me?????)

3: Keep wondering If having another man at the same time as hubby is going to be all its cracked up to be???

Willing to try anything once, twice if i like it. Although i can't seem to find anything I haven't liked yet.....
Old 08-03-2003, 05:46 AM
Made in England

up bright and early
sitting here feeling stunned
should go back to bed......
Old 08-03-2003, 06:45 AM
Just me.

Up once
Back to bed once
Up again

(I live such a sheltered life ... )
Old 08-03-2003, 09:41 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. Had a good time yesterday at the waterpark with the kids and avoided getting sunburnt yet again.

2. It appears my parents will be coming to visit the end of next week for my son's birthday pool party. Please, all of you, cross your fingers that you will not hear of a homicide in a small town of Iowa next weekend.

3. Extracted a promise from my S/O for a shopping trip to Victoria's Secret after the next ten pounds lost. Woohoo!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 08-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Bitchy Member

1: wants to see pics after karaoke's shopping trip!

2: has decided that the kissy fish does not look like its kissing

3: I think that the party planned for next weekend is going to wipe me out.

Willing to try anything once, twice if i like it. Although i can't seem to find anything I haven't liked yet.....
Old 08-04-2003, 03:29 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

(Makes a mental note that, when the shopping trip *does* happen, to let gryphon know.)

1. Today's my son's sixth birthday. Hard to believe six years have flown by.

2. I'm facing Day #2 of vacation bible school, teaching 4th and 5th graders tonight...I am so not wanting to go.

3. Looks like plans are being finalized for the birthday/swim party this weekend--now I'm just on a quest to find karaoke Friday or Saturday night for my sister and me!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 08-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Wanting More

1. Found out that my widowed grandfather eloped with the woman who tormented my grandmother for many, many years. BAD, BAD Day.

2. Sent out a resume to become a dental assistant for an "in the meantime job."

3. Made an hour-long appointment for a massage next Monday. I will need it to recover from my best friend's wedding festivities over the weekend!

Old 08-05-2003, 05:00 AM
Just me.

1. Up early
2. Gotta be at work in an hour
3. Then a doctor's visit

(Real fun day )
Old 08-05-2003, 01:47 PM
Scottish Angel

tried to catch up with housework~~~~~~~failed
tried to keep th kids amused~~~~~~~~~~8/10 for that one!
tried to get some "me" time~~~~~~~~~~~well a wee visit here counts!!!
Old 08-05-2003, 01:52 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1. I feel very loved today.

2. Had the nicest PM conversation with a fellow Pixie today.

3. Had the most awesome orgasm just a little bit ago. Wow!

Old 08-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Just me.

1. Just got off work
2. Had some lunch
3. Getting ready for the doctor appointment
Old 08-05-2003, 06:31 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
1. Awaiting a call on the outcome of my grandfather's surgery today
2. My puppy got her first set of shots today, poor girl is sacked out under a chair in the living room
3. My daughter's blood test results came back good YAY, just one more test result left
Old 08-05-2003, 06:31 PM
Wanting More

1. Took my car in for what I thought was a minor problem, and was then given a huge list of repairs...total estimate: $1800.

2. Helped my friend do last minute wedding decoration shopping and favor making.

3. Was treated to dinner by her and enjoyed having a shoulder to cry on, as well as a hug I really needed. *sigh*

Old 08-05-2003, 08:06 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
1) I am tired, in recovery mode, and feeling vulnerable.

2) Some people I care about called to check up on me and I love them for it. (( sexy things ))

3) I came home to an empty house and had a few minutes to catch up on stuff before my family came home!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-05-2003, 08:45 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

1) I'm doing the happy dance that Lil's back home--physically and metaphorically.

2) I'm *not* doing the happy dance that my daughter found an electric razor at a friend's, and the thin hair I've worked four years to grow to this point is now...well, bad...one day before her scheduled haircut tomorrow afternoon.

3) I realized something about myself tonight that was kind of surprising, and not really, either. I am very content at the thought.