Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 01:58 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe
I think have the tits for it, but unfortunately never had any experience with anyone who really knew what they were doing in the tit-fucking department, so it all turned out to be a fumbled mess. Not ideal, but I'd no doubt be happy to try it again with a willing and able volunteer!
That'd surely be moi ! ! !
After all, the pearl necklace given in the heat of passion makes the neckline and the lover receiving/wearing it, so very much more alluring !
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 11-15-2008, 02:07 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit
I don't see how tittyfucking is pleasurable to a woman.
Watch the secret again
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 01-12-2009, 10:24 PM
You wanna play ~ with me?

Send a message via MSN to Bebi Dempster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
By the way, do women enjoy tit fucking? If so, why or what do you enjoy about it?

YES i love it... WHY well i have D cup boobs and can really give a man a good feel..

Secondly nothing is more exciting when you see your man loving every stroke he makes and also there are other things that we can use to well...

I personally dont mind the mess i love sex to have some kind of sticky mess or it just aint sex.

the other reason.. i love the whole body change the penis and his owner make while a good tit fuck.. so it's one thing i certainly DO enjoy and encourage..

(i pity the woman who are A to B cups)

***If I were a man, I would poke every hole i could find... nothing would be safe.. not even a tree***
Old 01-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

Back in my thinner days when I was only a B cup, my boyfriend at the time and I enjoyed tit fucking every bit as much as I do now with my current boyfriend. I don't think my size has affected it in any way other than the visual effect. Both these guys were/are breast fanatics, and their enthusiasm would flow over to me and I would get immense pleasure from it myself. Since the birth of my daughter my breasts are a lot more sensitive and now I cum from breast play, so that has changed but I don't think that is a size issue.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:53 AM

Wow, I never knew women actually got into this. I always assumed it was more for the guy. Thanks for the many answers, ladies. =) And yes, I've done it before but don't think it was with women who were really into it. Any volunteers to show me what it should really be like? lol

ghost
Old 01-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
my hubby who is on here as well .. we both enjoy it considering i am a 40F
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 01-13-2009, 08:51 PM

i love watching a guys cock coming towards my mouth while he fucks my tits!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:43 AM
You wanna play ~ with me?

Send a message via MSN to Bebi Dempster
Mercifulangel same here!!!

Flames... i'm not sure about size but i know from my own experience.. all my friends are A or AA cups SO having cleavage.... and their men wanting mine over theirs.. that's when we got into the conversation that they dont enjoy it due to nothing to put pressure on the penis... where when you have a bit more it does make a difference, well from what i have seen

Is it true once you have kids that your breasts and nipples do change in sensativity? or not for all women? I know i have one nipple more sensative then another.. but that's only when it's the time of the month.

G13 i'm sure there are the some of us who love it and others who just do it for the sake of their partners

***If I were a man, I would poke every hole i could find... nothing would be safe.. not even a tree***
Old 01-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Pretty 'n Pink

Bebi, I can't speak for the A or AA cup ladies, because I've never been quite that small. My first boyfriend never had any difficulty burrowing his cock between my breasts when they where a B cup. This guy happened to prefer small breasts so probably would have been happy if mine were smaller.

My current boyfriend actually prefers to rub his cock across my nipples most of the time, rather than between my breasts, so again I still feel the size is not hugely important to our enjoyment. He is a big breast fan and the extra attention he gives me there is what led me to learning to orgasm from breast play.

I'm not sure if having my daughter in itself changed my breast sensitivity or if it was the timing of my current relationship.

Like you, I find my breasts are sensitive in different ways. My left one is more sensitive to pre-menstrual discomfort and my right one is more sensitive to pleasure.
Just don't keep me hanging I've been hanging much too long

Espen Lind ~ Baby You're So Cool
Old 01-14-2009, 09:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to deepstar7
I love to rub the head of my cock all over the breasts, especially the nipples, before sliding between them and squeezing her breasts around my hard cock. Size C and above seem to be better for me, but I enjoy them in all sizes.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:58 AM

I love to titfuck my girl, and she says she likes it, and she has no reason to be dishonest about it...I usually don't come on her tits, though, I usually come either in her mouth or on her face.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:02 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Seeing as how I'm a he and there's a bushel of fur on my chest, it's not completely convenient to receive the pearl necklace. However, I do love having it squirted onto me and try to get a taste of it. Tongue too short, so I pinch it up with my fingers & lick 'em clean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0189.jpg (91.5 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg 0188.jpg (81.0 KB, 167 views)
Old 05-21-2009, 10:30 PM

I'm a fan. And I think my wife likes it as well. And frankly, even if she doesn't the fact that she does it for me is good too.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:19 AM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
umm ok been there did that last night
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 05-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon
umm ok been there did that last night

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.