Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
cute....like how?
Old 05-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
oh ok...just wondering

and i didn't know who it was directed towards
Old 05-05-2005, 06:51 PM

Hey miss AV... these are all my men now.... you my dear are taken so you can scuttle off and not post on this wonderful thread....

So guys... tell me about your idea of a "romatic date"?

Anyone feel like they are on that dating game show? hee hee hee...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 05-20-2005, 09:11 PM

So miss AV I will allow you to post one thing... my picture along with any other comment you would like to add... BUT!

Hands off the Boys... They're All MINE NOW!!! *Insert Evil Laugh*

hee hee hee...

I love you AV

Old 05-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Lol, didn't know I was treading on your "Males Territory".....I don't think I've put any moves on any of your merry (or many) men....however....since I have permission to post once, and only once, I have to make it a good one so here goes:

ROOMIE UP FOR GRABS.....GET HER WHILE SHE'S HOT!!! :drool:

I mean, look at that face.....she's an outright tigress looking for her prey to pounce upon!
Old 05-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Likes To Cuddle

Send a message via Yahoo to Syngoodgirl2
Can I get in on this too?

I myself am female and live in SD. I find this thread loads of fun, reading about all the guys in the midwest. If you two roomies don't want them I may take them off your hands (at least for awhile) :grin:
Old 05-29-2005, 09:30 PM

Guy Up For Grabs

Hey Angelic Vampire, Katlyn
Old 05-29-2005, 09:49 PM

Guy Up For Grabs

HEY GIRLS,

to answer ur questions yes i love country and all music. and yes i love board games i am a gamer at heart(monopoly I rule at)i love to dance and am good at slow dancing but am not very good at the rest(haven't had a good dance partner to teach me. yes I do sing but only with family, friends or my girl and yes i do know some astrology but am a bit rusty on it. and i am a true romantic, heres alil scene for you to judge for ur selves; ok picture this: you walk into the room and there are no lights except those of candles, you can smel something delicious but don't know what it is. you go to see what it is and you find a trail of rose pedals and follow them up to the bed room, you walk in and see the trail leads to the bed and there are roses pedals covering it. you glance aroung and see candles light all around the room and can smell an intoxicating aroma from them. you look around to find me and i walk up behind you and lightly touch ur shoulders and hand you a white rose and plant a gentle kiss on your cheek. I wrap my arm around you and tell you that you are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, I rest my head against ur neck and slowly sway back and forth with you planting kissess all along ur neck while i put on soft dance music. i stand there dancing with you and kissing all along ur slender neck...to be continued.. thats just a taste of how romantic i can be so if you want to hear how the story ends post a reply and tell me if you want to know or not..
Old 05-29-2005, 10:08 PM

story continued

ok lets continue: i continue kissing ur soft delicate neck. i whisper sweet nothings in your ear. i tell you how much i love you and i can stop kissing ur soft and beautiful body. I wrap my hands tighter around ur waist as i plant kisssess all along ur next and dance to the soft beat. i inhale ur sweet scent and lick all along ur neck tasting it and you. I turn you around so we can dance and see each other for the first time and i gaze deeply into ur eyes, and i whisper how beautiful they look, I get mesmerised by them and drift off dazed as i continue dancing and gazing into ur eyes. i snap out of it when i see ur eyes well up with tears, and i wipe them away and gently plant kissess all ove them. i runn my hand slowly accross ur delicate skin and kiss you passionately. i runn my hands all accrooss ur back and slowly brigs my hands to the top of ur waist and break off from the kiss and gaze into ur eyes searching for approval or denial to go any further...to be continued..tell me what you think of the story so far and let me know if you want to hear the finaly of this little story
Old 05-31-2005, 01:00 PM

When did this become a story thread?? Altho I am not opposed... Please continue with this lovely story...

You never mentioned... Where are you from? If you do not want to release this information in an open thread, feel free to IM me, I have AIM, jaymond719... Hope to hear from you...

Old 06-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Sorry roomie.....I know I'm not supposed to post in here anymore but I think we skipped a step. We didn't define what states are included in the Midwest area, lol. So, to prevent further confusion, according to Wikipedia.com, the Midwest includes the following states:
# Illinois
# Indiana
# Iowa
# Kansas
# Michigan
# Minnesota
# Missouri
# Nebraska
# North Dakota
# OH-IO
# South Dakota
# Wisconsin

Bad me.....bad
Old 06-01-2005, 10:58 PM

Finally

I gaze into ur eyes and see the approval so I continue on. i kiss you again and stroke all over ur delicate skinn. Moving my hands to your back and gently carress it. I move my hands up and gently pull ur shirt over ur head and kiss ur naked flesh and gently nibbles at ur bare neck. Running my hands down over ur bare skinn and cupps ur soft succuleant breasts through ur bra and snapps it open. Letting the bra falll open I push it off the rest of the way. I move my hands and gently cupp and kneed ur soft tender breast's feeling their sponginess and gently tweak the nipples on each breast till their erect. I move my right hand lower and stroke ur soft belly and move to ur jeans. stroking over those supple hips and stroking them through the denim material and i move my hand lower still kneeding ur breasts with my left hand. switching from the left to the right keeping them erect and getting you aroused. I gently move my hand down ur jeans and cupp ur pussy through the rough material and can feel the heat comming from it. Feeling ur arrousal grow as you grind ur hips against my hand and moan softly as i rubb harder against ur hot mound.I kiss all along ur neck and gently kiss ur mouth and lick along ur lips as gently nibble on ur bottom lip before I use my tounge and explore ur mouth softly at first and the more vigorously. i continue kissing you and can feel ur moaning inside my mouth as i slip my hand inside ur jeans and carressing ur soft moist mound through ur panties. i pull my hand back and un snapp ur jeans and pull them off. I pick you up and walk towards the bed and gently lay you down as i get undressed and lay beside you. iI lean down next to you and start kissing you as my hands roam all over ur body carress its soft tender surface. Moving down to ur breast's kissing, licking, and sucking on them till their hard as rocks. Moving down accross ur belly i french ur navel sticking my toung inside and licking and sucking on it. Moving down kissing all the way until i hit the edge of ur panties. i get up and reposition in between ur legs and kiss the topp of ur panties as i gently pull them down over ur suckulant hips, down ur legs and off ur feet tossing them with the rest of the cloths. i come back and kiiss from abouve ur slit around ur mound avoiding ur pussy and kissing and licking my way down ur legs and back up . doing the same on the opposite side, i have you roll over and start at the topp of ur shoulders working down ur back and stoping at that beautifully round and firm ass. i plant kissess all over it and squeeze and kneed them gently biting every now and then. i pull ur cheeks apart and gently run my toung along ur crack hearing you moan more and more. i roll you over and gaze deep into ur eyes seeing the need i go straight to ur pussy and lick all along the slit and roll small circles around ur clit. I plunge in feeling ur hand pressing on my head and hearing ur moans and screams for me to "eat you".I pull ur engorged lips appart and gaze at ur beautiful lips glistening with moistness. I lunge in and lick ur slit from the top to ur the bottom and back up again swirrling my toung aroung ur clit as i pass it. Finally I plung in and start to fuck ur pussy with my tounge feeling you contrack ur mucles and buck up and down moaning from pleasure, I grabb ur hipps to hold you still. Licking you for all I am worth and I hear you cry out loud and scream as you buck up and down hard, I feel the scolding juices as the flood from ur pussy. I hold on and keep licking till tou calm down and i give ur clit one final lick and see you spasm and come up and lay beside you while you rest from ur orgasm. I stay cuddling next to you until I see you move and grabb my cock and start to lick and suck on it I hear you slurping until it gets hard to ur satisfactory. I reach next to the bed and grab a condom and put in on. I hold my cock in place as you slowly slide down over it and engulf me into ur hot tight pussy. I thrust a couple times till i am totally inside you staying still and enjoying the feel of ur pusy. I wait till ur ready and I start stroking in and out slowly building momentum and I hear ur moans of pleasure and thrust a lil faster meeting you thrust for thrust. I keep a steady rythm of stroking in and out and i feel you start to get tighter and moan louder and speed up and i meet ur thrust just as hard feeling my orgasm build. suddenly i feel you tighten and ur pussy spasm around my cock causing me to start my own orgasm as i plung deep inside you as hard and fast as i can and stay there until i finish cumming. after calming down i lay with you on top of me and i slowly drift off to sleep with my cock slowly shrinking out of you. I pull off the condom and throw it away and lay back down cuddling up next to you watching you drift off to sleep and slowly drift off my self. feeling spent and completly fucked for all i was worth.

hope you like the story Kaelynn & AV. xoxo