Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2001, 09:36 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Yes...they are the true heroes Nubian.....

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 10-05-2001, 07:57 AM
A PROUD CANADIAN

Post A LITTLE VERSE

What to do....

What to do about Osama bin Laden?

The problem is, what do you do with him once he's found?

Kill him -- he becomes a martyr...

Don't kill him -- he's a hero to the extremists ....

Solution:
Capture him alive, convict him of his crimes, sentence him to his punishment.

What punishment, you ask?

Why, a full blown sex change of course!

And then send him back to his home of Afghanistan to live out the rest of his life as a woman under the Taliban government....
Old 10-14-2001, 09:41 AM

Unhappy

I am in Germany, my husband is in the military. It takes me over an hour in the morning, outside the gates to get through the line so they can search my car. I was told this would get worse before it gets better, and it has. I read today that 90% of Americans are in favor of the ongoing attacks against the Taliban, even if it means civilian casualties. Are you telling me that 9 out of 10 people are ok with killing innocent people? My husband fights for this country, and if he is killed in service then so be it...however I will never say I do not mind if he dies, or my neighbors, my friends. And then they speek of casualties over there, I do not understand how it is that we have suposidly done so much damage to the Taliban that they are having a hard time operating, yet they will not turn Bin Laden over, this man has been wanted for a long time. There are no clear answers, unfortunately, and the stranger who told me it would get worse, was right. I can only hope that it will get better, that there will be an accepted solution in the end. But this will go on for a long time, who will be next, who will die next. I understand the military isn't employed to come up with "peacefull plans" in a war, I just hope it is able to keep up with smart ones.

What is scary is that this wasn't an attack from a country, these were individuals who walked into our country and attacked us. Inhumane, crazy, evil people. And I agree in attacking whatever it is that breeds this type of a person. I can only hope that minimal people are lost in the end. We know the people there are allready suffering, some say that it's ok if they die, it puts them out of their misery, that is a sick thought.

Ok sorry I'm rambling on...this whole situation is all I've dealt with since Sept. 11th, maybe that's why I'm here, on the internet, to just get away from it, or vent. I am glad to have so many friends from all over the world, I can only hope they are all safe.

xoxo
Kissy
Old 08-03-2002, 11:56 PM

Unhappy

It's almost a year later and things are almost back to being usual before the atrocities...in other words, much of the rest of the world loving to spite the U.S. for everything...money, foreign policy, lifestyle, etc..

Some things will never change.

What the heck is a slute?