Letting your fingers do the walking.

White Lace
Back In Black
Slow Tease

~ If I were your woman
and you were my man
You'd have no other woman
You'd be weak as lamb ~

~Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~
Old 04-10-2004, 10:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Loki
some:

Masturbation- mas-tur-ba-tion n. -- Excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact or means other than sexual intercourse. —mas-tur-ba-tion-al or mas-tur-ba-to-ry - adj. —mas-tur-ba-tor n.: onanism; to jack off; Anna palm; auto-eroticism; backstroke; baming your wang with the rest of the gang; bean wiggling (female); beat the meat; beat off; beating off; beat your meat; bleed the lizard; bonking your bologna; bop the bologna; bopping your bishop; buffing the purple helmet; burp the worm; bust a nut; catching a nut; check the oil; choking the chicken; choke your chicken; circle jerk (group masturbation); corralling the tadpole; diddling; diddling the box; doing the dishes; feeding the ducks; feel up; feelie; finger blasting; fingering; fingerlingus (for females?); finger blast; finger fuck; finger jabbing; fist fucking; five finger lingo; five finger knuckle chuckle; five knuckle shuffle; flogging the bishop; flog the dolphin; flog the friar; flog your log; flogging your pride; Franny and her five sisters; getting off get excited; get wet; grab the bozac; grease your pole; grease the monkey; hammer hands; hand car; hand jive; hand job; hitchhiking under the sheets; home job; honking his root; humping off; jack your dick; jag off; jack off; jerking off; marching German soldier; milking the lizard; "Nothing Mom!"; one-eyed Kate; paddle the pickle; palm it; Sally palm; piddley diddling; playing with one's self; pocket pinball; pocket ping-pong; pocket pool; pound your pud; piddle the pud; piddle; polish the pud; play with yourself; playing the skin flute; playing with peter; pound your pud; punching the munchkin; pound your pud; pud wacking; pull your pud; pulling your pecker; pulling your puppet; red eye Pete; rosy palm; dating Rosy Palmer; Rosie Palmer and her five friends; to rub off (to masturbate, a female term, used by females); rub one out; rubbin' a chubby; Sally fist and her five sisters; sanding it; scratch the crack (female); shake the snake; self-pollution; self abuse; Shangra-la; shining your helmet; skin your bone; slap your dong; slapping the salami; smack Johnny behind the ears; solo; solitary vice or sin; spankin'; spanking it; spanking the monkey; spank your shank; sparring with the heavy bag; stroke it; stirring the soup (female); stroke the lizard; stroking the muscle; toss off; talking to Henry; Tilly and her four friends; tooting your root; toss-off; tossin' Tony; touckie-feelie; trip to the john; tuggin' on it; tug-o-war with the Cyclops; twiddle a speed bag; twiddling; two finger tango; using the 10-inch black beauty; yank your doodle dandy; wack your squack; walking the dog; wanking; waxing your carrot; wax the dolphin; waxing your pole; waxing the soldier; wack-it; whack off; whacking off; whacking the weasel; wham the ham; whip it; whip your whillie; whittle the wood; wiggling the bean (female); with my imaginary lover; wrap five around woody; yanking; yanking the chain.
Old 04-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Let's have a shave party!

Grease da piece
Old 04-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Cat wrangler

Send a message via Yahoo to treeview
The master wordsmith has come [cum?] up with these:

http://www.georgecarlin.com/georgec...urbatemale.html
Old 06-20-2004, 10:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Anthony_K Send a message via AIM to Anthony_K Send a message via MSN to Anthony_K Send a message via Yahoo to Anthony_K
Some of my fave terms for masturbating:

For the guys:

pocket hockey
stroking the j (or stroking the johnny)
pumping the rod

For the girls:

tossing the salad
tickling kitty

My favorite technique: grind against the bed or stroke with the left had while feeling up the balls with the right..works every time.

Anthony
Old 06-21-2004, 03:54 AM

I always like "Shaking hot white coconuts from the veiny love tree".... to release my "sticky white love piss"
Old 06-21-2004, 06:35 PM

Re: some:

Quote:
Originally posted by Loki
Masturbation- mas-tur-ba-tion n. -- "Nothing Mom!"

*falls over giggling*
i think that's my favorite
Old 07-26-2008, 05:21 AM
Unusually Curious

Playing Tennis

You know!

forehand...backhand

forehand...backhand

Juice!

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 07-26-2008, 10:44 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Actually, I like the ones from Transformers. sam's happy time or my special alone time.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 07-28-2008, 01:38 PM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Thumbs up

RUBBIN ONE OUT !!!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 07:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to DarkRaven
saying "hi" to my monster