Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2003, 11:23 PM
Fallen

Not to reiterate what everyone else has said (but I am going to right? you knew that so don't you all look at me like that ) but it doesn't matter if it is a male or female, anyone can lose interest and it has nothing to do with age, it could be anything, like others had said from hormones or to how their partner treated them ect.

As for personal experience, while not a woman, the one older woman I know is more sexual than I am! She is 47 and loving her sex life, she kind of had a re-awakening many months ago...now she is on the loose, watch out!

On a side note Little^Sprite, it sounds like you have had some bad experiences which makes you feel the way you do, but your statement is a vast generalization. I and I am sure many men on this site, have female friends who they don't see as sexual objects. Someday I hope you find someone to disprove your statement.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 11-05-2003, 11:30 PM

This is a complex question. My personal experience with my wife is: Hormone changes suck.

After we had our first child my wife's desire went up a lot. Yaa!

After our second it went to zero and I do mean zero. It was postpardum talking but damn it sucks when you come home and she tells you she is never going to have sex with you again - then two months later she's crying because "you never make love to me."

Stay cool, just stay cool.

Her drive bounces like a yo-yo now. I'm sure it's a combination of hormone changes and "overworked by the kids."

No amount of effort on my part seems to be able to fix it.

The worst part; even when we do it now it doesn't feel real. It's nothing like it used to be.

She won't talk about it. Life sucks.