Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2004, 10:59 AM

shhssssss my wife will here you.
Old 06-09-2004, 02:17 PM
Me

Re: Secret

Quote:
Originally posted by Curious gal
Seems we're in the minority - my husband doesn't know and I don't think he'd approve. That makes me feel guilty about being on here, like it's wrong, dirty, what have you. Working on getting over that hang-up and once I feel comfortable in my own skin maybe I can include him.

Anyone else been in this situation?

I, Curious gal, am in the same situation except I live in Wash. People are drawn to these boards for many reasons. I was drawn here for a very basic reason. This is my sexuality. The sex I have at home is as frequent as leap year and about as enjoyable as sawdust sprinked pancakes.

I originally came to Pixies to express my sexuality, to reveal my urges, to speak my desires, and to have fantasy cyber sex with real women who actually enjoy sex themselves. Now that I have been here for a few weeks and am just starting to make individual connections with Pixie people, I still thrive on the flirting and fantasy sex, but I'm beginning to care about the people as well. This world is both a little familiar to me and a lot different.

There is just nothing like having come of age in the 60's: early rock and roll, drugs far less dangerous than those out there today, rock festivals, flower power, bell bottoms, black lights, and free love. The sex as great, free, and hot as ever. But I doubt that we would have chatted about it on the internet if we could have the way the younger people talk here about sex. It's like, we opened the doors wide for self-expression and freedom but didn't walk very far into that new world. The people at Pixies were born in the new world we opened up, and know this world far more than we oldtimes who first discovered it.

"Will you shut him up?" "He does go on and on, dosn't he." "Like he knows what he's talking about too." "Ya, he's something alright."

Curious gal, you, me, everyone else...we a doing nothing wrong. We have nothing to feel guilty about. We are not doing anything dirty. (Well, sometimes, but in clean way.) Guilt, worry, shame, fear: that stuff is dead and buried in the 50's.

We just be having fun man. Far out. (If you feel a connection, write me, PM me, IM me, hard-drive me, ya, modem me with you ISP baby just where I like it.) You know what I mean.