Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2005, 07:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
I can't resist Thunderstruck by AC/DC. Get's me everytime! *watches Steph cringe*

So what you're telling me is you'll dance to fingernails scraping across a blackboard?

I like dancing to hip hop -- 50 Cent, Snoop, etc., electronica, drum & bass, breaks, etc. & Irish jigs.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:06 AM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I love music and I love to dance! I have two teenage boys and I have even come to like some of their music. We have been known to dance in the car, the grocery store, the department store, everywhere, they aren't a bit shy. We crank the radio up in the car, grab whatever is handy to use as a microphone, and sing going down the road....who cares if we get some strange looks! lol
Old 11-14-2005, 12:04 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
I like dancing to hip hop -- 50 Cent, Snoop, etc., electronica, drum & bass, breaks, etc. & Irish jigs.

First time I've ever seen 50 Cent and Irish jig used in the same sentence.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-14-2005, 01:12 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Anything old...especially Sinatra, but Madonna's "Crazy For You" can not NOT be danced to.

And for sump'in jiggy...well, Rihanna's Pon De Replay Damn that song makes my body wanna wiggle like it ain't supposed to. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-14-2005, 01:31 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
AckerDacker's (AC/DC's) You Shook Me All Night Long...Back In Black...T.N.T....Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap...Thunderstruck

Go Aussie!
Old 11-14-2005, 04:06 PM
Manwhore

Kashmir always makes me wanna dance... but in private. With someone special. Dig?

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 11-14-2005, 05:08 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
the contours~do you love me

watch me now!! hey!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
& Irish jigs.

That just reminded me of when i was about 18. I was just about living in the folk club. A lot of folk bands had really got into the electric thing and thre was a huge following for the irish and scottish dance music. It wasn't quite as wild as the scenes from Titanic, but the spirit was there non the less.

Alan
Old 11-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
And for the cheesey...
'Love Shack' by the B52s
'It's Raining Men' by the Weather Girls
'Big Spender' by Shirley Bassey
'I'm walking on Sunshine' by Katrina and the Waves
'Livin' La Vida Loca' by Ricky Martin
'Do you love me?' from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack...the name of the artist escapes me at this moment in time.

I love to dance, and have no problem with throwing shapes whenever I hear a song that gives me the urge....even if I'm in the middle of the supermarket at the time!

I have to say though Al, I love 'I like the way you move' but I think it's such a horny song the only dancing it makes me want to do is the horizontal kind!

Loulabelle just named half my record collection, lol.
And was it you in the super market the other day that knocked over the beans stack?
Now, lets play "i like the way you move" in walmart and see if Loulabelle shocks any senior citizens with this new horizontal dance craze!!!
Old 11-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassė
Time Warp

May i suggest you jump to the left?

A while back I went to the last stage performance of the original production company. It was quite something with people travelling from all over the world - the vast majority in "suitable" clothing. You should have seen the queue to get in... what a sight.

It is a night that will always stick in my memory. The crowd new every word and actually joined in with much of the dialogue. Every time Janet appeared, they shouted "slut" and "asshole!" for Brad. Over the years the crowd had developed its own jokes routine too, so at one point there was a hail of "twix" bars and at others everyone threw rice and squirted water pistols.

Of course there was also the time warp. At the time i was on the front row of the balcony and quite honestly it was scary. The building just couldn't cope with the jumping and the entire balcony was bouncing up ad down. When the spot lights started to swing loose over the heads of the crowd below, the management had the unenviable task of stopping everyone upstairs from dancing. Didn't go down to well, i can tell you.

Sorry, i am drivelling on!