Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2002, 11:02 PM
I make sexytime with you

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles
*Pats Belial kindly on top of his head and Congratulates him and wishes him continued success!

Interesting that you'd call it success, I'd call it something very different
Old 04-06-2002, 07:45 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Belial

Interesting that you'd call it success, I'd call it something very different

Sorry Belial......I didn't realize you are disappointed to still be a virgin.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-06-2002, 07:49 AM
I make sexytime with you

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarsprinkles

Sorry Belial......I didn't realize you are disappointed to still be a virgin.

Oh well...that's what you get when you're boring and unattractive.
Old 04-06-2002, 08:02 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Belial

Oh well...that's what you get when you're boring and unattractive.

If this is how you see yourself, chances are others will see you that way too.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-06-2002, 08:17 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
Well this may surprise some people, but I must fess up and add myself to the list here. eeek, I need to start chatting women up more.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 11-25-2002, 05:32 PM
Creampie Babe

Exclamation

What's your definition of a virgin?

IMO, if you have had anal or oral sex, you ain't no virgin. I may be wrong, but I define "virgin" as never had:

1. Vaginal sex
2. Anal sex
3. Oral sex

If your body has been penetrated by a dick in any holes on your body, I really don't believe you're a virgin.

But this is just my opinion, I could be wrong....
Old 11-25-2002, 08:57 PM
This space for Rent

my gf's aunt is like nearly 40 some years old and still a virgin, but if you met her you would understand
Old 12-08-2002, 02:44 PM

Murphy,

Defining virginity as "vaginal sex" leaves soooo much out and unaccounted for.

How would you define a man who had been with some number of men (it could be 1 or it could be 1000s), but never a woman. Would you say that he's a virgin? How about a woman who has had sex with some number of women but never a man?

How about a rape victim? She (or he) was certainly not in the frame of mind to be having sex, and certainly not enjoying it.

I personally consider that I've lost my virginity several times.
- The first thing I remember about being alive I was being mollested in my crib, by a woman. In that sense, I suppose I was "never" a virgin so don't know what I'm talking about.
- I remember sometime later, not a lot, being mollested (raped - forced anal intercourse then several years later (don't ask me) vaginal intercourse.).
- My first consensual sexual encounters were with women. The first one was a *very* special lady, whom I'll never forget. She certainly took my virginity in a glorious manner.
- When I was 20, I had a consensual encounter with a man, whom I lived with for 5 years afterward. That was wonderful too.

So, when did I lose my virginity? First nonconsensual encounter with a woman? First (anal) nonconsensual encounter with a man? First (vaginal) nonconsensual encounter with a man? First consensual encounter with a woman? First consensual encounter with a man?

I hate virgins. ) I destroy them whenever I find them. (So far, I've changed 4 people into "non virgins" )

Did I really though? I hear a virgin is someone who no longer has their skin. 2 of those 4 people were uncircumcised men. They've both still got their skin. Did I really take their virginity? ) )
Old 12-08-2002, 02:51 PM

Lorelei,

>What's your definition of a virgin?

IMO, if you have had anal or oral sex, you ain't no virgin. I may be wrong, but I define "virgin" as never had:

1. Vaginal sex
2. Anal sex
3. Oral sex

If your body has been penetrated by a dick in any holes on your body, I really don't believe you're a virgin.

But this is just my opinion, I could be wrong....<

:?

Does that include having your vagina touched by a tongue?

What about hand jobs? Tit fucking? What about various fetishes that can lead one to orgasm?

LizH, (Foot fetishist who can cum from having my feet licked or tickled the right way)
Old 12-08-2002, 07:36 PM
Creampie Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by lizH
Does that include having your vagina touched by a tongue?

What about hand jobs? Tit fucking? What about various fetishes that can lead one to orgasm?

LizH, (Foot fetishist who can cum from having my feet licked or tickled the right way)

Nope. None of those. Has to be a live cock penetration. Mind you, in my opinion.

Some people feel unless it's vaginal intercourse via cock penetration only, a person is still a virgin. If they feel that way, fine. But I personally don't think so.
Old 12-09-2002, 05:19 AM

I would say i'm still a virgin. I fooled around a bit with a the daughter of a lady my dad was dating for a few years when I was 10-12 and there was some penetration. But it was like ok what do we do now? It was just alright that's far enough in now pull it out. There was no in and out action. It was mostly just touching. I'm 31 and have made out a few other times in the last 20 years but that's about it. I'm too scared of the whole relationship thing I guess. I was abused as a youngster and I believe emotionally i'm still the age I was when it stopped. The thought of a woman laughing at the little fella is not a pleasant one either. If I ever did have a girlfriend she would have to get her pants tailored around my head because I would be munching box about 23 1/2 hours a day
Old 12-09-2002, 05:54 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Hi! Figure I might as well respond to this thread....

Yep, as a few people here know, I'm a virgin. I've only ever really had one girlfriend, and we lasted for six months before I called it off. Neither of us felt we were ready for our first time to have sex (but sex had nothing to do with the breakup). We fooled around a little bit, but not as far as having sex.

And I'm fine with that - that was how we felt at the time and nobody had their needs neglected.

Now, however, at 21 I'm 'ready' and willing to lose my virginity - not because I see it as some great burden, but simply because I am more familiar with my sexuality now and want to explore it.

And I'm sure I will get that chance one day - I just do my own thing and try not to worry about it too much. I think people put too much emphasis on virginity - it's not something to lose or to save. It's just the state of having not had sex. I've never sky-dived but don't get stressed about that.

And I'm certainly not going to jump off every plane just to say I've done it, if you follow the metaphor...

So - bottom line. If you're a virgin, great. If you're not, great. Be comfortable with who you are, not what you have or haven't done - that's pointless!!

Just my few words

CasperTG.

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-10-2002, 01:49 AM
Magnificent Member

Send a message via AIM to Sodbuster
I'm a 22 year old virgin in that I've never had sexual intercourse. But I have had oral sex performed on me and I have performed it on her.
Old 12-10-2002, 09:09 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
My hubby was a virgin when we met. He was 25 at the time. When I met him, I hadn't had sex for almost a year. By the time we had sex, I felt like a virgin again. It was an incredible honor for him to give up his virginity to me.
Old 12-10-2002, 10:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
I agree with GermanSteve.I would hate to get married;and not
know if you're compatible!I also agree with SS;that people will see;the picture of yourself;that you paint!I learned that in racing;
cars&motorcycles.If you plan on getting beat;you probably are.
Why bother risking life&limb?Everyone has their own interpretation;but I believe what Lorelie said:I have known a few
women;that even if they have performed Fellatio(BJ);still consider
themselves a virgin.In my opinion;that is a more intimate act;then
vaginal intercourse.You're also still being penetrated! Irish
P.S.Getting off of my soapbox!Different strokes;for different folks!
P.P.S.By the way;with two daughters in their 30s;I HOPE that I'm
not a virgin!