Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Me

Darling, It's Been Too Long

Quote:
Originally posted by TinglingTess
Whoa!! Larry do we know each other?
Are you the guy that has been peeking in my window at night?

Can it be? I don't flipping belive it. Aren't you that girl I used to... It can't be. Well I'll be damned. What a small world. How have you been.
Ya, I peeked a few times, but I had no idea it was you. Do you still do that thing with your boobs that just drove me crazy? Oh, those were good times Tess.
I don't know what happened. You and me, we sure tore it up for awhile didn't we? We just ran flat-out full speed on an empty tank over ice. It never could have lasted, and that's OK. Hey, it's not like we hurt each other. You remember that week we spent out on the desert in Southern Cal? I haven't had loving that good since.
Well, I gotta go, you know, mow the lawn, maybe go see a movie with the wife, or go to bed early and rest this sore back.

Damn good seeing you darling. It's been too long. Ya sure, we'll have lunch. Right.

Bye, bye beautiful
Larry
Old 06-16-2004, 08:39 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Larry of course now I remember. You broke my heart that night at that party. What was her name again? Anyway had to hitch a ride home with a bunch of bikers. They were so kind to help mend my poor broken heart.

So how have you been? Mowing lawns and sore backs. My my how the mighty have fallen.

Well baby I got a hot date with my vibrator! Guess I will be seeing you around the threads. Don't be a stranger now. :lust:
Old 06-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Me

You're good. Ya, you are very good, (and fun to play with too!)
Old 06-16-2004, 09:12 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I do my best. And that is usually very good indeed. You were fun too. Loving this site.

Got to remember to properly thank my special someone who told me about this place.
Old 06-20-2004, 11:17 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Anthony_K Send a message via AIM to Anthony_K Send a message via MSN to Anthony_K Send a message via Yahoo to Anthony_K
Cool OK...I guess it's my turn??? :-)

Alrightie...now that I've found the proper place, now I'll let you know a few things about myself.

I am a 40 year old single African American male who resides in the heart of South Central Louisiana (what we call here "Acadiana" or "Cajun Country" (and NO, I'm not a Cajun, though I have no problems with them). When I'm not trolling the Internet in search of free sex vids or using my many groups to pimp my two living Sex Goddesses (namely, Nina Hartley and Shauna O'Brien), I work as a cashier in a major retail outlet.

I am a political progressive, and a promoter of sex-positive, pro-feminist, anti-racist, antisexist philosophy; and I am a prolific consumer of erotica (both of the softcore and hardcore varieties). My greatest fetish is for intellegent, strong, and beautiful women who are unabashly and totally into their sexuality and who are not afraid to flaunt their assets (and tits, and pussies) for their and their partners' full pleasure. Although I am mostly a hetero, I do accept and even enjoy watching gay and bi men and women (as well as group and solo sessions) who love sex and are willing to show off their desires and pleasures to all.

My tastes in erotica are mostly a reflection of my philosophy: I favor strong, seductive, sensual beauties who treat their cum like fine wine, wear the smell of their sex like the finest perfume, and who treat their pussies like the Goddess entryways they are. As for the men: well, "The bigger the rod, the harder the cum" is my motto there..though whatever the size of their dicks happen to be, the pleasure is the most important thing.

You could say that my philosophy about sex comes down to three points: Patience, Passion, and Pleasure.

That will do for now...I could say more, but there will be quite enough time for that later. In the meantime, I'm glad to be here.

Anthony
Old 06-21-2004, 10:24 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Hi Anthony and welcome. I have been here one whole week and am already a Pixie addict.
Old 06-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Stiff Member

Hey Anthony, liked your posting in "am i a slut". Welcome, you'll like it in here.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 06-23-2004, 05:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Quote:
Originally posted by jay-t
Im 18 with32 yrs.experience(50)

I really like that saying Jay-t

I am 18 with 33 years experience

welcome to our corner of the internet and how about a pic of your tractors
Old 06-23-2004, 08:50 PM
i know what you like...

Send a message via Yahoo to jentheredhead
well now.........lol

i am a 32(almost) year old mother of two. son/12, daughter/10 - yes i married young. i was a month over 18 when i married my husband. and yes we are still married, it will be 14 years in august.

i came here by an invite from a pixie member and i have since invited another friend. Trace if you read this you had better post here and stop staring at the picture threads lol.

i like pixies

kinda kinky if ya think about it
Old 07-07-2004, 01:28 PM
Freckle Face

Hello Everyone I am new and I wanted to introduce myself!!!!
Feel free to PM me or email me if you want to chat!!!
Old 07-07-2004, 10:11 PM
With all due respect

Send a message via Yahoo to fredchabotnick
Hi, everybody. I'm 30 and living in the Chicagoland area. I'm a single science geek type (which hasn't helped that being single bit) who's wandering around trying to find what I want in life. Any suggestions? :-)

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself." - Guildenstern, “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead”
Old 07-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Leo was right

Hi everyone, I'm 36 and I guess I probably spend more time following sports than I should if I'm hoping to ever find that special lady. Any ladies out there who can't live without baseball and live for college football Saturday's in the fall? Better yet are you a Chicago Cubs and Iowa Hawkeyes fan?
Old 07-08-2004, 03:41 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I bet you find her....I almost fit the criteria cept I'm a kept woman, go for the Cards, and my college team.......

GO GATORS!!!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredchabotnick
Hi, everybody. I'm 30 and living in the Chicagoland area. I'm a single science geek type (which hasn't helped that being single bit) who's wandering around trying to find what I want in life. Any suggestions? :-)

WTF -- A guy after my own heart?!!? Who actually chooses his avatar as a benzene molecule?

You are certainly welcome here, good sir.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 07-08-2004, 07:39 PM
With all due respect

Send a message via Yahoo to fredchabotnick
Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
WTF -- A guy after my own heart?!!? Who actually chooses his avatar as a benzene molecule?

You are certainly welcome here, good sir.

Thank you, dear lady. It's good to be here :-)

Iowaman, come to Chi-town, plenty of us Hawkeyes up here!
(sorry, Lilith) GO HAWKS!

"A man talking sense to himself is no madder than a man talking nonsense not to himself." - Guildenstern, “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead”