Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Wonder why I never saw this thread before....great Idea!

Aside from music, I am also a bit of an electronics nut...I set-up and untangle home entertainment systems, and used to be a hi-tech repair techician. Anyway, "Murphy's Law" as many know, states "Anything that can go wrong, will." I became known as "Murphy's Lawyer" in electronic and CB circles, for my dogged determination at solving problems and fixing things..but Pixie's wouldn't take the apostrophe in my name...or the space, so it just truncated to "Murphy". I found it easier to say and type than "Murphy's Lawyer", so I kept it...

As for my personna, what you see is waht you get, this is it, the real me...telling it like it is and enjoying the people and the humor.

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 07-12-2002, 12:02 AM
Midnight Kiss

Well, when I 1st started surfing I had just gotten my 1st divorce. I was sad and looking for anything to make me happy. Joy1st was the nic I used and still use on ICQ and MSN. I was looking for Joy 1st above all things. After using it for a few years and everyone knowing the nic I wanted something no one knew and that I could use to show my "naughty" side. I have been Midnight_kiss in several areas as well. So day to day I am Joy1st and when I am in a naughty mood I am Midnight Kiss. Then yahoo messes everything up by not letting me have either name, ,lol, so it is a combination of the 2 Joyful_kisses. And there you have it, I am still looking for anything that will bring joy to my life, I am just doing it more from the naughty side now,
Old 07-12-2002, 04:32 AM
Just me.

Dicksbro? You guessed it, I have a brother named ... Louie? ha ha LMAO
Old 07-12-2002, 09:33 AM
Texan extraordinare

I have several different screen names....one of which is definatelynuts, my yahoo screen name. Thats what people call me sometimes when i start discussing my ideas.
For this forum I wanted something different. I love heat, sexual and meterological.... and I am Texan, born and bred.
I have a few others...but those are reserved for very special people

Old 07-12-2002, 09:27 PM
Melted

I've actually had PixieSprite as my ICQ name for years. When I found this place a few months ago, it just seemed fitting somehow that I use the same name!

I chose this name because a sprite is a water fairy, and since I swim so much and I am kind of impish the way a pixie is, it matched me!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:33 PM
Gone with the Wind

As Hallloween is my birthday, I always go all -out in costume.
One year, while in nursing school, I was dressed as the Lady Godiva in a flesh -colored body stocking and a very long blonde wig. A male friend came by my dorm room to chat while I was finishing my make-up and commented on how much I looked like a character in his favorite adult comic.
The name of the comic was "Wicked Wanda", but the character I was supposed to resemble was named "Candy Floss". But the name stuck, and I soon added the nickname "Wicked Wanda" to my list.
I was already known as "Nympho Nurse" and "the naughty nurse" after I was caught in bed with a male patient earlier that year. ( I was NOT on duty!! or in uniform!!!)
I have used all of the above nicknames on web sites, as well as my real first name and middle inititial.
But I like WW the best.

Wickedly,

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-17-2002, 08:14 PM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
I took my name from my real name and my birthday.

I am Roxanne Carol Marie and my birthday is 9-16-70. LOL

on other chat programs I am known as sweetroxanne

roxy
Old 07-17-2002, 08:27 PM
Nice but never normal

I chose this name cause it is for the most part exactly what I am. I'm just a Nice Guy. Never used this nick anywhere else.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 07-17-2002, 08:57 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
my nickname was given to me by my college roomates, I was horribly shy when i 1st got there and when we would be barflying it they would tell girls to SKIP THIS ONE when pointing at me...Well after years of beer and sex i wasnt so shy anymore but the guys still call me skip.
Old 07-17-2002, 09:10 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

my nickname is one that I have had since childhood... since the 7th grade to be exact when it was bestowed upon me by what remains one of my all time favorite teachers, Mr. Huberman. Not sure why he came up with my nickname as I don't recall him giving any of the others one... I was the lucky one.

When I first began spending time online, shortly after my divorce, I had begun a new journey of sorts.... enrolled in college... raising my son... beginning a new journey... so I felt it was only fitting to use a name that was dear to my heart... and one that brought images of spring and new beginnings...

I am glad that this journey has brought me to this wonderful place.
Old 07-18-2002, 04:30 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
axe is my arcade games tag (yes a misspent youth)
31 is my age
that simple
and no i would not change it now
Old 07-19-2002, 07:10 PM
yet seldom member

Guess why...? Ok, I am german and as many know already, my name is Stefan. When I started with my first post I had to get a nickname quickly, and I wanted to show that I am not the usual american or australian or something. So the decision was easy.
But I must admit it is a dull name, yes, I might have changed it if I could...
Old 07-20-2002, 09:37 AM

the women i work with gave it to me. you see my employer provides my work clothes and there rather loose fitting, so one day i came into work with jeans a t-shirt and boots on and one of the women says "nice butt mike" and another one replied "yeh cute glutes" and i thought great screen name and i've used it ever since.
Old 07-21-2002, 09:12 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
I've had Devillishgirl for probably 6 years...it wasn't my first screen name and I'd been hard pressed to even remember what my first sn was. I got tagged with this one because all of my friends said I was "devilish"....living outside what was considered conventional in this little uptight super-conservative religious town. I'm bi(WOW! Must be the first one around here or something), used to shave my head, had piercings and am tattooed, not to mention my overall prediliction for sex. So the name stuck, I like it, it's all me
Old 07-22-2002, 12:01 AM
ass man

Send a message via Yahoo to Brian_Watt
Nothing to tell. Just my name