Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Rape and your life, check all that apply I have....
a penis 49 49.49%
a pussy 27 27.27%
been raped by a person of the opposite sex 24 24.24%
been raped by a person of the same sex 10 10.10%
been affected in my choice of sexual partners 13 13.13%
I was under the age of 18 years 26 26.26%
No fucking clue what you're talking about 13 13.13%
known someone who was raped 62 62.63%
there was drug abuse involved (either party) 9 9.09%
there was alcohol involved(either party) 21 21.21%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2004, 07:08 PM

I was raped when I was in my early twenties by a close friend. Was in university at the time and had suggested that we go back to his place to study. That was fine. Did that a lot in the past and no problems (we were quite close). Unfortunately, I was sick at the time with a bit of a cold/flu and was on some medication. Anyways, it got to the point where he forced me on the bed, etc. I don't remember that much about it these days as I try to move on. It did affect me sexually for some time but starting to come into myself. It also took me a while to trust people (let alone guys) again. I never took any action against it nor told any of my family about it (they would have ripped the guy apart limb from limb).

I applaud everyone's courage who has spoken up in this thread. It takes lots of guts to do that and to face the demon that it is. No one deserves to be hurt or raped or violated. no one
Old 06-12-2004, 06:43 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

i've never been raped, but i did have a friend that i had been flirty with for take advantage of me during a difficult time. the love of my life had just broken up with me and i went over to be consoled. i was crying and he was hugging me and things happened. maybe it was a rebound thing. but after i thought about it, i felt taken advantage of, when i was at my lowest low. our friendship has never recovered from it.
Old 06-15-2004, 12:24 PM

My gal of decades is a rape survivor. She was assaulted in grade school. It has been one of the most inspiring experiences of my life to have watched her courageously face the issues that this raised and grow in so many ways as a person. It was also an incredible blessing for me to learn lovemaking alongside a woman who was growing in confidence and a feeling of safety as our relationship grew.

Many of the pixies men have expressed admiration for the courage, sensitivity and intelligence of our pixies sisters. The women who have had the courage to post to this thread (and I suspect the many other survivors who read and post here) have given us a great gift in sharing their feelings and experiences.

Pixies provides a completely unique forum for many people to be sexy and sexual while being respected in the full dimensions of their humanity. My thanks and best wishes to all of you.