User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2005, 10:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSprite
Hmmm... I once got my belly bitten by a donkey! I must've been about 5 years old, at a zoo in PEI... Ouch!

When I was 5 I got bit in the belly too but my brother( who I have referred to as a jack ass before )...completely took a chunk out... See grasshopper just following in my footsteps!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-07-2005, 10:16 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
i'm the oldest girl of 5 kids--from my father's first 2 marriages. Now there are a total of 8 kids & 8 grandkids between my father & his 3rd wife, so I'm now the 5th oldest of 8 kids. I do data entry work for Sears Repair Center and have worked there for almost 6 yrs now...love what I do, hate where I work.
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton
Old 03-07-2005, 10:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
I directed a childrens camp for 5 years, but was staff there for 19. I started off as a as a staff in training during the summers through high school. I worked for the camp while I was attending University. Best birth control I know - go work with others peoples kids. lol
Old 03-07-2005, 10:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel5
Enlightening, huh? I am a full-blood German, my great-grandparents left Hamburg in the 30s when my grandparents were still children in order to escape those crazy Nazis. So yes, I am German and Jewish. I speak English, Hebrew, German, French, and bits of Yiddish. Craziness.

Hmmm so you are the one to call when my Yiddish is slipping Which language aside from English do you feel is the most beautiful? Which do you feel most fluent in?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-07-2005, 10:19 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDancer
i'm the oldest girl of 5 kids--from my father's first 2 marriages. Now there are a total of 8 kids & 8 grandkids between my father & his 3rd wife, so I'm now the 5th oldest of 8 kids. I do data entry work for Sears Repair Center and have worked there for almost 6 yrs now...love what I do, hate where I work.

Do you get calls from mostly nice people or cranky people?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-07-2005, 10:21 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by campingboy
I directed a childrens camp for 5 years, but was staff there for 19. I started off as a as a staff in training during the summers through high school. I worked for the camp while I was attending University. Best birth control I know - go work with others peoples kids. lol

I always said that too when I worked at/ran a preschool. We would allow petty theft girlies to do their community service bleaching toys in the 2 year old room. Most never ever have sex for fear of getting one of those screaming pooping things

What is your fave camp song?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-07-2005, 10:23 PM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Hmmm so you are the one to call when my Yiddish is slipping Which language aside from English do you feel is the most beautiful? Which do you feel most fluent in?

Well, most beautiful I would have to say is French, because the others just feel too gutteral (sp? ) to be beautiful. I feel most fluent in English, but Hebrew would be a close second... waaaay too many years of Hebrew school will do that to you.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 03-07-2005, 10:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
Barges.

It was an out tripping camp. Every camper would go on a canoe trip from an over night up to 3 weeks.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:43 PM
~getting by~

I'm moving this year, to be neighbors with WildIrish (shhhh, he doesn't know it yet either).
Old 03-07-2005, 10:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy
I'm moving this year, to be neighbors with WildIrish (shhhh, he doesn't know it yet either).

for school? or just cause WI is so tempting?

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-07-2005, 11:15 PM
~getting by~

Mostly because WI is soooo tempting, think he'd mind me moving in his basement? I'll shovel the drive
Old 03-07-2005, 11:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy
Mostly because WI is soooo tempting, think he'd mind me moving in his basement? I'll shovel the drive

I think you hit his weak spot. He'll probably help you pack

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 03-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
Quote:
If you could make hospice involvement your career 24/7 would you? or do you like having other jobs that are diverse at the same time?

I like the diversity of what I'm doing now, but if I had the opportunity to be involved with Hospice fulltime, I'd jump at the chance... no doubt about it.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 03-08-2005, 03:33 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

I lost my virginity to a married man......(i cant believe i said that)

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 03-08-2005, 04:03 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Quote:
Have you ever met any of the family from your grandfather's half siblings???

Not in person, but am in contact with a couple from the web. Strangely enough, only ever met one of the "cousins" from one of my grandfather's full-siblings. She introduced herself when she heard my last name and we discovered her grandmother and my grandfather were brother and sister ... she remembered my grandfather at family reunions ... strangely enough ... no one ever told my family about those reunions! wonder what that says about us?!?!?! LOL!