Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-24-2002, 07:01 PM

it's what I like to do...
Old 07-24-2002, 07:15 PM
the Lusty Wench

I'm not quite sure where it came from .... other than the first j which is my first initial -- since mine isn't gender identified, I used my avatar to help.

If I had it to do again ... I'd probably delete a j or 2 -- jjjj just feels like I'm stuttering
Old 07-28-2002, 11:34 PM
Pixie's Wild Rose

I chose Sassy Rose because my name is Rosalind which means "beautiful rose" and when I first came on the internet I was leary of giving out my full name. The "sassy" part was actually given to me by a friend on yahoo; he said that after the first few times we met he wondered how I could use a name like mamaduck because I was much too sassy for such a gentle matronly name. Everyone else just kind of agreed with him and since then I've been Sassy Rose.
Old 07-29-2002, 12:54 AM

This is the only place I use this nick. But this is also the only place where my nick fits who I am and what I like doing. Many people have constuctive hobbies like wood working and what not, and others have some not so constuctive hobbies. My hobby "thinking" doesn't normally get anything done so many people would put it in the non-constructive catagory, but it isn't, it is in the productive catagory. I don't know why I just love to think about things, some people may think it is boring but it is somthing entertaining that can be done anywhere any time, and you would be suprized what you can figure out : )
Old 07-29-2002, 02:46 AM
ask ya might get :D

old soccer nickname kinda funny slowest guy on the team lol
Old 07-29-2002, 04:23 AM

What a brilliant thread!!!

This is a great idea! It's fascinating, the little nuances of character that start emerging. (And Wanda, certainly revelations bring up a hard reaction!!! )
I've always been a crossword junkie, and I particularly enjoy anagrams, so of course it won't take you long to work out what my alter ego is based on. It's not a perfect anagram, of course, there's one letter missing. But in case you need another clue, my favourite vegetable is also supposed to be an aphrodisiac...

I'm very happy with my screen name. I haev enough of a job maintaining one secret identity - the idea of running several alternatives makes my head spin!
Old 08-06-2002, 04:06 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
I posted this in the other thread, but I guess it's better suited here. My name is probably self explanitory, I fell erotic and I am 51 My avitar is non gender and one I use on my web sites, guess it evolved over the years, as I have.

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51
Old 08-06-2002, 08:39 AM
Wildland Fire Fighter

Very good thread....
Helped to see some of the pixies better.
King Crimson my goodness have not heard that name since the late 60's..

m45 was a name I started to use on the net I am male and at the time I was 45, that was over 3 years ago.

I shall keep it..

xanna having a dick I THINK NOT!!!!!!

Pixie's Wildland Fire Fighter
Find'em HOT and Leave'em WET!
Old 08-06-2002, 01:59 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Anaiss Send a message via Yahoo to Anaiss
I actually have two nicks....the "indecent" one is Anaiss... I chose it, because I have a website with my erotic stories and as the domain 'anais' (from the erotic writer Anaïs Nin - friend of Henry Miller) was already taken, I just 'misspelled' it to Anaiss... and that has been me for some years now... but always related with sexy stories (pictures, audios and videos in German *lol*) - but for even longer I have been Arabella....that is the 'decent' me. Arabella is my official homepage, where I tell a lot about myself, Barcelona and my hobbies.
arabella.home.pages.de
Well, in just two days I am more or less telling here everything about myself.....I will have to stop myself...but pixies really is addictive...:redghost:
Old 11-06-2002, 05:57 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
BUMP

Ok, "newbies", what about you??????
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-06-2002, 06:05 PM
Creampie Babe

Arrow

Lorelei is my name. Never wanted to use anything different.
Old 11-06-2002, 06:07 PM
Creampie Babe

Quote:
Originally posted by Anaiss
I actually have two nicks....the "indecent" one is Anaiss... I chose it, because I have a website with my erotic stories and as the domain 'anais' (from the erotic writer Anaïs Nin - friend of Henry Miller) was already taken, I just 'misspelled' it to Anaiss... and that has been me for some years now... ]

Anais' name is part of my online "screen name".
Old 11-30-2003, 02:07 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
SuccubusKitty is a combination of two things I have been accused of being. A succubus and a cat

The cat is pretty obvious, I walk, stretch, etc... like a cat. I take dainty bites and I tend to Meow sometimes when I am in a silly mood. And less obvious...I am a redhead and Samuel Clemens had a theory (according to Robert Heinlein) that while everyone else was desceded from apes, redheads were descended from cats. I thought the idea was actually pretty interesting.

The Succubus is a female demon who is reported to have sex with men (usually at night). Some reports have the men never waking again, others have them held in thrall to the demon, desiring her more and more. In any case the demon drains the men of all their vitality by having sex with them in order to maintain their existence. Now this pertains to me, because I have never had sex with a man that didn't want to continue the liason. I have also caused men to have sex with me for so long that they literally didn't have the energy to move for up to thirty minutes afterward. I have been told that I will, "Kill a man" and that I am "Just like a succubus, sucking all the life out of [them]".

I have used the nickname other places too like MSN and such, but usually I use DreamRaven or MorrigansChylde reflecting my religious views
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 12-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Prince of Pervs

*sniffle* for a moment there I thought the delightful SFC had come back to us oh well.......O.K. Why the Nick ? I just made it up one day, I needed a new one for the naughty things one here. I didn't want to use my main online nick for a couple of reasons.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 12-01-2003, 03:52 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
I've really enjoyed reading peoples reasons for their nick's... mine is not as interesting, I don't think, but anyway;

The nick isn't really too difficult to explain, for those of you who've been here any length of time!! After all, over half the Av's I use are of.... DANGERMOUSE

.... the Greatest Secret Agent in the World!

The reason is simply it was my absolute Favourite cartoon when I was growing up ..... and still is in a lot of ways, mostly nostalgic I have to say!

The "383" bit comes from the digits I had on my car when I first moved to the Isle of Man; when I first got on the internet, my mate set up a Yahoo account for me.... Dangermouse was already taken by someone (cheeky sod!!) so I was dangermouse383 from then on. DM383 is just easier to type!

DM

It's my main nick on ICQ and Hotmail too, although I have lots of others!!
I only own my mind