Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-06-2002, 05:57 PM
Manwhore

*Aqua is being held captive by his nemesis, the dark temptress Lilith... and enjoying every minute of it! *

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 09-06-2002, 06:05 PM
Just me.

DB rests, awaiting the return of Lixy and Jenna.

As he rests, he ponders the likely movie and book rights to this tale of heroism, courage, danger and wanton, unconstrained sex ... especially the wanton, unconstrained sex. Damn, another erection.

(I wonder if Shrek and Donkey will be available? Hmmmmm. Donkey may cost too much, I wonder if Murphy's ass is still standing under that tree getting pooped on by the birds?)

TV serial rights ... yeah ... think of it, a weekly tale of rescuing damsels in distress. Flying cocks in hot dog buns. Green tights, mesh t-shirts and yellow pouches. Tongues caught in tight crevasses ... well ... maybe not on the TV version. (Dang, that was so much fun.)

Hmmmmm.

Hark, was that a posting by Aqua? Yes, it tis indeed. Does he want to be rescued? Surely not. (Quickly double checks the cross-dressing thread.) This is not likely. Especially not when being restrained by the beautiful Lilith, dungeon mistress. Must ponder this new situation and see what develops. Hmmm.
Old 09-06-2002, 06:15 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

I awaken from my deep peaceful sleep.. well rested.. and still a bit sore from the pounding that DB bestowed upon my soft flesh. *sigh* what wonderful things that took place.. on the floor.. on the counter.. between the blender and the food chopper.. oh la la (note to self, better wash those mixing spoons)...

But much to my disappointment.. DB is gone again.. like the super hero he is.. only sticking around long enough to satisfy the needs of the damsel in distress. Oh.. how I would enjoy rewarding him for his efforts. I wonder if he would allow me to do such a thing... I think this Super Hero is in need of a little sexual rescuing himself....

I must figure out away to place myself in danger once again.. to see his super hero self appear just to rescue me again.... looking for any excuse I am... any at all will due...
Old 09-06-2002, 06:24 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
* Lilith laughs wickedly and continues to cast her evil spell over the kind and fuzzy Aqua.....*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-06-2002, 06:35 PM
Just me.

Hark, does't Dicksbro sense a maiden pondering a new tramatic situation?

Does't he hear a wicked laugh?

Is there another bottle of White Zin handy?

Did the Fosters get restocked?
Old 09-06-2002, 06:40 PM
Just me.

Did the tights get washed in time to celebrate his 1800th post ...

YES!
Old 09-06-2002, 06:46 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

DB....

as a reward.. not only for your bravery and ability to keep an erection far longer than your nearest competitor... I have indeed restocked the Fosters... but in order for you to get to them... you must get thru me.. and the only way to do that... well... will require you to press your limits... to achieve more orgasms in any one session than ever before... (which will require enough time to allow your tights to be washed).

are you up to the task kind hero???
Old 09-06-2002, 07:15 PM
Just me.

Hmmm. Fosters being held by Jenna. This is a mission of a somewhat different erection. Fortunately, our Super Hero with his close connection with influential people is privileged to have access to an, as of yet, un-released drug called "V to the MAX" made by a certain "blue pill" maker.

A test run is in order. Moving to the men's room, DB takes one of the new VMAX pills. A sudden stirring in his loins takes place. An enlargement of epic proportions; a firmness like that of a cannon barrel; swollen balls like water balloons. OMG ... will he still be called Dicksbro or will he magically become ... yes ... DICKSPRO!

SUPER DOOPER HERO.

Lucky for DB, he's standing before the urninal that's hung lower on the wall ... since lifting his magnificent tool high enough for the other may be a challenge too great.

Testing the ejection mechanism, DB slides his hand over his mammouth member. What control. He senses the choice to ejaculate is now his and can be mentally or physically controlled. What a breakthrough. Electing to try this new power, our hero wills himself a climax. As he begins the thought process, a song comes to mind (to the tune of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" ...

Take it out of the pants front
Take it out in your hands
Rub it and rub it and let it spurt,
A gallon of cum just won't be any work
For pump, pump, pump little hands do
Making it strain and contract
And there is one, two, three major squirts
From the cock's small crack.

The test is a success. Even more than that, the erection remains and the balls are quickly refilling. Looking at the bottle label, the manufacturer suggests no more than one pill every few hours as each erection is good for five with as many as ten climaxes!

(Hey, it's a fairy tale, ain't it. Could have said infinite hours and infinite climaxes)

Now, time to go visit Jenna.
Old 09-06-2002, 07:39 PM
Just me.

Slipping on his tights, mesh shirt and yellow pouch ... DICKSPRO moves out to his trusty rescue vehicle. Remembering previous experiences, this time he opens the door avoiding his previous tendency to crash.

However, in his glee, he trips on the step and falls forward.

Luckily, the new erection is firm enough to catch him and hold him upright. Saved by his member, he moves to the captain's chair.

"Dang, I can't sit down with this erection," he thinkest to himself. Standing, he lowers the front of his pouch and tights and uses the tip of his cock to enter the location coordinates of the fair Jenna and presses "GO."

"Hey," he thinketh, "that wast fun. Wish I'd washed off that cum before I used it to enter the coordinates though."

The great vehicle immediately begins the trip to Jenna's house. On the way, DICKSPRO carefully washes the excess spunk from his tool. The vehicle slows and it's programming remembers the no parking zone. Choosing a valid spot, the Care Car is carefully parked.

Pulling back up his tights and pouch, DICKSPRO opens the door and disembarks walking up to Jenna's door. Pushing the doorbell he hears the melody ... 'Ding Dong, Here's the Schlong, from a Cute Boy, with a Wicked New Toy." (One must admit, this is quite an unusual doorbell.)

Opening the door, Jenna's thrill was apparent: "OMG, OMG." She reached out with both hands and taking DICKSPRO by his cock she quickly pulled him inside. "OMG, OMG," was her steady refrain. Grabbing the pouch and tights by the waist she stretched them until they finally passed over the erect phallus pointing straight at her. "OMG, OMG. Hurry ... step out of these, I'll throw them into the washing machine."

As DICKSPRO steps from the tights and pouch, Jenna takes them in her hand and tosses them towards the sink. Unfortunately, she didn't look at where she was throwing them as her attention was fixed on the cock in front of her. "OMG, OMG."

Landing on the floor, the tights and pouch just lay there (not much creative and independent thinking when it comes to tights and pouches).

Not so with Jenna. "Hurry, let's go to the bedroom," she said. "Let me ride," she asked, hopping up onto DICKSPRO's rigid cock. "OMG, OMG."

(the sceen changes now to the bedroom)
Old 09-06-2002, 07:50 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by dicksbro
(Where are Aqua and Murphy? )

Alas, Poor Murphy is being held hostage by the Evil Villain - Telephone Company Man!!

He's being held for ransom...more gold than he or any of us can possibly pay! Woe is me!....Woe is Jenna!....Woe is poor over-worked DICKSPRO!...........OH HELL!! WOE IS ALL OF US!!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-06-2002, 08:01 PM
Just me.

With Jenna implanted on DICKSPRO's magic wand, the made it into the bedroom and promptly fell onto the bed.

Our super hero pistons his cock in and out, in and out, keeping up the tempo until Jenna shouts out ... "OMG. OMG. (easy lines to remember if this becomes a movie) I'm cumming."

With that as his signal DB lets go with his first climax.

"OMG. OMG. I feel like I've had an enema at the wrong place," moaned Jenna. It was apparent why. Streams of creamy cum oozed from her well processed opening. Rubbing herself, Jenna gets some of the lotion on her finger and takes it tentively to her mouth. "OMG, OMG," she says. "This is great. It's like butter pecan ... no, french vanilla."

DB hadn't considered this possibility ... that the taste would be altered by VMAX. Carefully he also takes a small amount and touches it to his lips. "OMG. OMG. Me thinks this is the secret to Baskin Robbins success."

"I know," Jenna replied. "Damn, this is good. Can I get a bowl?"

"Sure, thou mayest go forth and retrieve said vessel."

Hurrying out to the kitchen, a small liquid trail follows. Jenna returns, concerned that the dripping is slowing down and there won't be any left.

Sensing her fear, DB reassures her. "Fearest thou not, fair maiden. I can replenish that bowl with ease. Woulds't thou care to stroke said member pointing towards that large vessel."

"OMG, OMG," replied Jenna, reaching out to stroke the DB's firm cock. "Cans't thou fair and noble prick really produce more."

"Aye, lass." And, with the fair Jenna's stroking, DB contracts his loins and new gushers erupt. Squirt after squirt.

"Damn, that's really amazing," said Jenna.

"Yes, my lady. Even I am somewhat surprized." Pausing for a moment, DB then asks, "Dids't thou bring two spoons?"

The evening wore into night and the night into morning. Two more VMAX pills were taken and the series kept repeating ... fuck, eat, stroke, eat, suck, eat." Finally, as the sun began to rise on the horizon, the two lovers found themselves exhausted. "Dids't thou enjoy, my lady?" asked DB.

"OMG. OMG."

"Woulds't thou like breakfast," asked DB.

"OMG. OMG. I'm full," rejoined the sweet Jenna.

"Yeah. Me too."

"Can I have the Foster's now? I came ... er ... eight or ten times?"

A soft chuckle from Jenna. "Hee hee hee hee." The chuckle becomes more pronounced ... "ha ha ha ha." Soon, she's ROTFLHAO.

"Does't that mean aye or nye?"

"Nye, dummy, not until I figure how to bottle that stuff."

(What will happen now. Will DB be able to retrieve his Fosters. WIll he want to with such a lusty, beautiful maiden still naked and beside him? Don't miss the next exciting episode.)

Oh wowest ... fair Sugarsprinkles beckons. What to doest. Does DICKSPRO have any more VMAX pills. Is there a CVS Pharmacy close by?

A true super hero must not fail ...

Stay tuned!
Old 09-06-2002, 09:53 PM
Missing Member

LMAO OMG OMG OMG!!!!

BASKIN ROBBINS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *deep gasp for breath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

CAN'T BREATH!!! :whiteghos :redghost:

Heehee *gasp* HAHA *cough* BWAHAHAHAHA! *faints*
Old 09-07-2002, 04:34 AM
Just me.

With the cry of "Hiyo, Ohio, Toledo, O my O ... " our superhero grabs his clothes which are still just lying around on the floor not doing a darn thing for themselves, slips them on and dashes to the Care Car. Entering, he quickly checks his supply of VMAX.

A look of concern spreads across his face ... fear shows in his crystal blue eyes ...

What can be the problem? Nothing has caused this kind of reaction before. What is it. Is he out of VMAX? Is he suddenly having a negative reaction to all the events of the past few hours. Has he lost all desire for ice cream? Is he planning to sell his stock in Baskin Robbins?

He starts to mumble, "OMG. Therest still 10 pills in thus pouch." The message is clear, that means as much as 50 more hours of erections ... and hundreds of climaxes ... and gallons of cum. Bowl after bowl of french vanilla. And with a loud sob ... "NO FOSTERS ."

Even for a super hero this seems ... ahhh ... exceptional?

This is a question of great import. Looking up at the framed document on the wall of the Care Car, DB reads the world of the "Super Hero's Hypocritical Oath" (no, it really wasn't mis-spelled ) Tears welled up in his eyes. A lump formed in his throat. His tummy feels a gut-wrenching tightening. Almost by magic the radio comes on (the radio is much more intuitive than those damn tights) and a in a rising crescendo, the chords of Neil Diamond's "Solitary Man" fill the vehicle.

"I must go oneth," DB thinks to himself ... gradually coming to attention. "I must sacrificeth for the sake of fair damsels everywhere. Woulds't I fail, woulds't I do less ... nyeh ... tis not my lot in life. Besideth, what the f**k would I do with all those VMAX pills ... jerketh offeth all day?"

The birds outside begin to sing. The orchestra (where the heck did they come from?) begins to play. People stop on the street and look admiringly at the Care Car ... now erect and shining before their eyes. It is a new day! A new day when good will again triumph over evil. Where sexual satisfaction will reign supreme among human emotions.

(Damn, doesn't it just make you teary-eyed thinking about it!)

Even Jenna has come to her door and with words of encouragement. She's heard to say, "Sure go off and leave me with the dishes and mopping up all that gunk I dribbled on the floor."
Old 09-07-2002, 05:09 AM
Just me.

"First," DB thinks to himself, "I must help Aqua from Lilith's skilled hands."

Programming the Care Car for Lilith's dungeon the shiney phallus in a hot dog bun gracefully slides into the morning sky. (It is, of course, a mystery for you long-time readers, just exactly when this 'car' learned to fly. But being that as it may, it has ... so JUST GET USED TO IT ! ) The people watching below wave joyously (they get their parking spot back) and Jenna is seen grabbing a mop and bucket mumbling something about ... well ... never mind).

(Editor's note: Jenna will be surprized to learn that 2 gallons of "french vanilla" have been carefully stored in her freezer with a loving 'fare-thee-well' note attached.)

DB hasn't generally come to the aid of males but for Aqua, already a plan has formulated in his clever mind. He knows he must do something to allow Aqua's pleasure to continue and to allow Lilith to complete her daily dominating repititions done to the accompaniment of one of many daily exercise shows.

Soon the proud prick glides to a halt outside Lilith's domicile.

Entering, DB announces, "Harken Mistress Lilith; harken Aqua ..."

... he pauses ...

"Dangeth, those are mighty fine whips you have there, Lil. Genuine leather?" Several minutes pass by as Lilith and DB discuss the fine craftmanship and where she shops for her dungeon equipment.

Moving back to Aqua who, in his captivity, has a strangely fullfilled smile on his lips. "Hey buddy," he says.

"And a good morning to you to," replies DB. "Don't wanteth to keep thou from your morning whipping, but thought this fine, soothing lotion might come in handy. It both sooths the welts from whippings, and, delayeth premature ejaculations."

His duty done here, DB bids his fond ado ... to Lilith and Aqua who are already back to work on their daily exercise program. "Hiyo, Ohio, Toledo, O My O" is the parting call.
Old 09-07-2002, 05:21 AM
Just me.

During another mental lapse, our hero crashes into the closed door of the Care Car as he attempts to board. It must be something about being pre-occupied with erections and cum and sex and cute ladies and all that other stuff. Anyway, getting up off the ground, DB opens the door and steps inside.

"One more duty before Sugarsprinkles," DB thinks to himself as he operates the controls and takes the great dick-of-prey into the sky.

Soon, as he passes over DildoDiva's place he slips the one remaining share of Baskin Robbins stock into a capsule and lets it fall to the ground just outside her door. (See, super heros don't miss all those little side comment thingy's they run across ). Actually, the capsule first hit her roof, damaged some guttering, and then fell to the ground. The noise apparently got DD's attention and DB saw her open the door, grab the capsule, look at the damage, and wave exuberantly in his direction shouting something. "Hmmm ... can't quite make it out ... G.. D... something or another."

"Another satisfied reader," he thinks to himself.