Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 05:56 AM
Just me.

Keeping up the prayers for you shadowsfate!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Sounds like a plan, at least. Let us know if it works.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:57 PM

Well, I finally got a diagnosis: Degenerative Disc Disease, Sacroilliac irritation, and ridiculitis (a can't spell any of those, so don't hold it against me). To me, that means even if I manage to get through this current round, I'll probably have more problems in the future.

Unfortunately, the government has decided that I'm not bad enough of to be considered disabled, even though I can only stand for maybe 15 minutes without pain, if that.

And add on top of that that I no longer have internet at home, and am not able to check Pixie's at all. I got licky and snuck onto Pixie's while at my parents' place, which means it'll only be a quick visit.

But the current treatment is Voltaren gel on the sore spots, TENS machine use to help with the siatic nerve, and a shot in the scaro-illiac area coming up. Hopefully this will help some, cause Physical Therapy did not.

So, if anyone really needs to get a hold of me, just message Lizzardbits to get my email addy, since I can check that least once a week, but they tend to frown on me checking places like Pixie's at the public library
Old 04-11-2011, 09:15 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Degenerative disc disease? That really sucks. Plus some.

Sacroiliac irritation? Taht sucks raw moose cock.

Ridiculitis?

All this ensures is that if you ever do get a break, it will be any one or more of several different major bones in your body.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
Sacroiliac irritation?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

WEll I was given a shot for the irritation, however, it had no noticable effects. In fact, 4-5 days later, I was again in the ER for extreme pain, early one morning. And, unfortunately, I lose my insurance the beginning of May, so I won't be able to go back to the doctor for anything more.

So, basically it leaves me having to try and find a job in areas I've never worked before (i.e. non-factory, non-landscaping, non-fast food) and hope that I can find some relief long enough to be able to get insurance again so I can go back to the doctor (or, on the other hand, do enough damage to my back while trying to work that I can no longer do even the little my doctor has said I can do, but I'm not hoping for this result, I don't need anymore problems )
Old 04-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Indeed, you don't need any more problems.

You don't have issues, you have lifetime subscriptions.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:30 AM

Since I haven't updated this in a while, figure it is about time. I had a hearing scheduled for mid-June. However my lawyers dropped me about a month before the hearing (that is what I get for using the internet to get a lawyer). However, thanks to some friends, was able to find a local lawyer willing to take m case even with the little time left before the hearing. The first thing he did was schedule a test that would show how bad my back i and how it would affect my ability to work (omething my original lawyers had never told me about). This test showed that, at most, I can stand up to 2 hours a day and sit up to 6 hours a day, which pretty much was right alog with what I had found out on my own.
At the hearing, the expert on disabilities even told the judge that with the estrictions shown in the test that there was no way I could be gainfully employed.
Unfortunately I was again denied disability, mainly do to the judge interpretting the day listed in the test results as an 8 hour work day. My lawyer decied to appeal based on the fact that the judge's decision did not agree with the test results.
As far as my back health, it is still not good and per haps has even gotten a little worse since the last ime I updated this thread (although it may just be due to weather changes). My depression, however, seems to be doing much better, even with the disability denial. I think it is in part because the doctor at the local free clinic has found the right med for me (and I can't praise that doctor enough ashe seems to really care about each of his patients more than most doctors I have seen before) and the fact that my friends and family hve done a lot to keep my spirit up. And since my older brother has moved back to the area and we have started playing pen-and-paper RPGs again, have a little moreto do each week than just laying around my apartment and reading.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Hey, glad to hear that the meds crap shoot finally came up a winner. Wish the legal crap shoot would for you, though.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
To my Dear friends that have ask for updates since the accident..
It has finally been determined that i did black out during accident, I have had a mri and eeg done.

Since the blackout all test were normal. Today i went to cardiologist and they found an irregular heart beat. I am too go in for ultrasound of my heart and and stress test

I am still on restriction on driving till at least November (early. ARGH

Love and blessings to all
Rhiannon
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart
Old 10-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

So, the result of all this testing was to determine that you need more tests? That sucks.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:37 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon
To my Dear friends that have ask for updates since the accident..
It has finally been determined that i did black out during accident, I have had a mri and eeg done.

Since the blackout all test were normal. Today i went to cardiologist and they found an irregular heart beat. I am too go in for ultrasound of my heart and and stress test

I am still on restriction on driving till at least November (early. ARGH

Love and blessings to all
Rhiannon

Love and blessings to you! For sure you'll stay on our prayer list!
Old 10-22-2012, 01:37 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Have been trying to be a gutless wonder but both parts seem to be inverse. The wonder part is working for us. Me and the docs keep wondering what's not right with the guts. I would often like to be gutless but that part isn't working either. For quite a while they've been looking down my throat and up my address finding nothing missing or extra. I don't think they trust me as they just decided to keep and stair at me for a few days and attempted to turn me into a marionette. First time they saw what I feel but not what or where. I'm starting to think we should be in the eye department as they still can't see anything.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Huggable!

Keeping the 3 of you in thoughts and prayers.

Hope all of you feel better soon!!
Old 10-25-2012, 08:13 AM

Yup.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:12 AM

Hang in there, fellow Pixies! I'm sure you'll all soon return hale and in rude health!