Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Made in England

I swore I wasn't going to post to this thread again but here goes....

Your young lady is Asian.
Being so she has probably been brought up in a completely different culture and has a mindset that you cannot fathom. You need to become educated about her.
Maybe you should investigate through reading what has brought her to the belief system she has had ingrained in her.Once you understand the cultural difference more, maybe then she can slowly learn yours.

That's it! I am out of here!
Old 02-01-2005, 09:54 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
it might or itmight not but you are going about it the right way and that's something to be proud of.

oh, and WI?...

:moon:

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-01-2005, 10:46 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Ok Bibi. As it stands I am in the middle of said negotiatians. I am getting to understand her and surprise surprise making good progress.
Old 02-01-2005, 10:54 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
oh, and WI?...

:moon:

Don't tease me like that!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:41 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

You can tease me like that ANYTIME. :lust:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-01-2005, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
You can tease me like that ANYTIME. :lust:

Why thank you PF...I didn't know you even noticed!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury_Maniac
so what else do i have to do to get you to bring your sexy-self over?

*Bursts into the thread...holding a droopy chocolate licorice straw as if it were a gun*

NOBODY MOVE! THIS IS A HIJACK! No one will get hurt as long as you follow my instructions!

OK MM...this is what I want you to do. Take some new pics of yourself...sitting at your puter with a pic of me (your fave from my archives) visible on your monitor and a handful of cum! Make a new picture thread and name it "Lixy Made Me Do It". PM me as soon as the thread is done...and we'll see about my coming out to visit you! :devilish:

*Bites a chunk off the licorice straw and blows on the piece left as if it were a smoking gun*

OK EVERYBODY...RESUME WHAT YOU WERE DOING!

Oh...*curtsey*...and thank you for letting me hold ya here for a while. I don't really have a gun *giggles and holds up the limp licorice*...I was just joshing you.

*A for MM...full on the lips...and as I speed out the door I hear whispers of, "Who was that sweet hijacker"?*

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-01-2005, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
...and as I speed out the door I hear whispers of, "Who was that sweet hijacker"?

That wasn't me you heard.

I was the one that said "nice ass".

Old 02-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
So, as I am still a virgin (and yes, one very very reluctant about sex), I hope that I can help you understand her train of thought. There are a lot of things about sex that I don't understand and probably never will until I really experience it. There is a lot of fear in the unknown and sex is not an exception. I have recently started dating a guy who respects me enough to accept that I am not ready for sex. Putting pressure on someone to experience something that they feel they are not ready for is disrespectful. It is a big step for some people and making such a decision takes time. The only way to "woo" her is to give her time to become comfortable with sex on her terms. Pressuring just makes it worse. If you really care about her, you will respect her decision and not question it. She will decide when she is ready for it. It's hard enough to make that decision on your own without having someone on the sidelines trying to coach you too. Really, it's all about choosing what is right for you and making sure that it IS right. It's a big step for some people and it deserves a lot of consideration and understanding from both sides.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:09 PM
Weedscreamer

Mark...When she's ready, she'll let you know. Don't push it. If you care, like you say you do, let it be. Seems like you're the one with the problem. Sex is not a "be all and end all". Look at the bigger picture.
Old 02-01-2005, 08:31 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicVampires
So, as I am still a virgin (and yes, one very very reluctant about sex), I hope that I can help you understand her train of thought. There are a lot of things about sex that I don't understand and probably never will until I really experience it. There is a lot of fear in the unknown and sex is not an exception. I have recently started dating a guy who respects me enough to accept that I am not ready for sex. Putting pressure on someone to experience something that they feel they are not ready for is disrespectful. It is a big step for some people and making such a decision takes time. The only way to "woo" her is to give her time to become comfortable with sex on her terms. Pressuring just makes it worse. If you really care about her, you will respect her decision and not question it. She will decide when she is ready for it. It's hard enough to make that decision on your own without having someone on the sidelines trying to coach you too. Really, it's all about choosing what is right for you and making sure that it IS right. It's a big step for some people and it deserves a lot of consideration and understanding from both sides.
AMEN Sistah!
Old 02-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
I forgot to mention that if you try to pressure her into this there's a good chance you will lose her. It only makes sense that if you care, you care about her completely.....her thoughts, beliefs, morals, etc.
Old 02-01-2005, 09:45 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Quote:
.... Take some new pics of yourself...sitting at your puter with a pic of me (your fave from my archives) visible on your monitor and a handful of cum! .....

Ahhh, Mercury_Maniac. ………………… I know where you can get some of those if you need them.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Quote:

OK MM...this is what I want you to do. Take some new pics of yourself...sitting at your puter with a pic of me (your fave from my archives) visible on your monitor and a handful of cum! Make a new picture thread and name it "Lixy Made Me Do It". PM me as soon as the thread is done...and we'll see about my coming out to visit you! :devilish:

well is that all?

as soon as i get a chance i'll get right on it :devilish:
Old 02-02-2005, 03:44 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Mark...When she's ready, she'll let you know. Don't push it. If you care, like you say you do, let it be. Seems like you're the one with the problem. Sex is not a "be all and end all". Look at the bigger picture.

Mae all I am trying to accomplish here is to give her all the advice and pertinent info on this. So she can make a choice whether she wants to experiment or not. It is her body after all, and it's an unchartered area for her.