Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-20-2004, 11:23 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

After Phaedra had a moment to digest what she had already been told she started to question Genevieve agin. "What kind of things did they do to you when they brought you here? Phaedra asked. "Well. How do I put this in a way you will understand? Many things went on here on my last visit. There was a frenzy of sexual activities and other things but you must not be frightened little one. It was a wonderful experience. One which I hope to repeat. As far as Vaj and his companion drinking from me it is exactly what it sounds like. Vaj is a vampyre and he does need blood. When he drank from me he took just what he needed and it did not hurt me at all. In fact it was quite sensual. He usually drank from me while we were in a sexual situation and I must say it's a sensation not too unlike a mind blowing orgasm when he drinks from you. And I must say that I always felt so much closser to him afterwards. It's a very different feeling but nothing to be afraid of. I don't think Vaj would ever harm mr and I am sure he would not harm you either. After waiting a minute for Phaedra to take all of this new information in she asked "are you tired? If you are we could take a nap while we wait for Vaj to awake. If you are frightened or uncomfortable I would be happy to stay here with you"

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 02-20-2004, 11:50 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra tried to assimilate what Gen had just told her. But the more questions Gen answered it seemed the more Phaedra had.
"No, I'm not really tired. I just woke up when you and Vaj found me downstairs. But I would really like it if you'd stay with me. This house is so big and and so frightening when Vaj isn't around. He's a bit scary, but then he has this way of calming me with just the sound of his voice."
Gen nodded in agreement.
"I still have a couple of questions, if you don't mind. I'm still dying to know why he calls you his 'pet'. And why on earth did you come back to him?"
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-21-2004, 12:22 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Phaedra asked Genevieve more questions about Vaj calling her pet and why she came back. Genevieve tried to explain things to Phaedra without telling her too much. "Well as for Vaj calling me his pet it is just a silly nickname ... nothing more. As to why I came back I really missed Vaj horribly, and also evertime I closed my eyes to go to sleep I would have visions of Vaj.. of him calling me. It was almost as if I had to come back." Even as Genevieve tried to explain why she had came back to Phaedra she really didn't understand it herself.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 02-21-2004, 09:28 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

"Wow......you really had visions of him and he was calling you to come to him?" Phaedra, young and immature as she was, thought this was incredibly romantic. She didn't consider that this was an example of the strength of the power Vaj held over Genevieve, even though they'd been separated for so long. And she really had no idea what she'd let herself in for by choosing to stay with these vampyres, even though Genevieve tried to explain it to her. Phaedra was just glad to have someone to talk to....to answer her many questions.....to soothe her fears........and to be her friend.
"I'm really so happy to have you here with me, Genevieve. It feels like we've known each other forever even though we just met."
Gen agreed, "Yes, it does feel that way." as she gently ran her well-manicured hand up and down Phaedra's back in a soothing motion.
"I'm still a bit shaken by what's happened to me since I've been here. Would you mind holding me? I feel so much safer with you."
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Even as the young Phaedra asked Genevieve to hold her she could feel her thoughts sliding places that she knew they should not be. She just nodded in assent not trusting herself to say anything and leaned forward to take the young girl in her arms. As Genevieve took the girl in her arms to soothe her she began to rock her in a gentle mother type fashion and place small kisses on the top of her head.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 02-24-2004, 09:00 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra

As Genevieve took Phaedra in her arms, Phaedra began to relax. Being rocked as though she were in her mother's arms calmed her fears, at least momentarily. Phaedra's head rested on Genevieve's chest, as she closed her eyes she inhaled of Genevieve's scent. Phaedra couldn't put her finger on the fragrance but it was truly intoxicating. She looked up to ask Gen the name of this most unusual fragrance. As she did turned her head up, Genevieve was looking down, about to place another gentle kiss on Pheadra's head and for an instant their eyes met. Before Phaedra could move away Genevieve kissed her full on the lips.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-24-2004, 11:16 AM

Ash and Vaj's relationship was like no other that she had ever experienced. Although he was not her sire, he was in fact her lover, friend and savior. The one that gave her new life and love. Both deeply respecting and caring for one another and yet also respecting their own lives and choices. Through this special bond, Ash was always keenly aware of Vaj at all times, even in sleep and was conscious of the fact that his mind was troubled.

Through the fog of sleep, Ash reached out to him, their minds connecting. The soothing sense of her cool fingertips brushed against his forehead as she chased away his sorrow and pain and smiled at him through their dream state. "What troubles you, my Master?"
Old 02-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

As Vaj sleep, a small part of his mind kept tabs of the activity of the girls in Pheadra's room. He felt the passion rise in Pheadra and the questions and temptations in Gen's thoughts.

As he thoughts ran rampart he felt the cool and seductive touch of his newest and most fervent lover Ash. She was young, but so willing to learn and willing to explore and travel with Vaj. His last companion of the same name, was willing to explore but did not want to travel and more with him. Their link was stronger than any of his childer and he was very grateful for that. "What troubles you, My Master?". "Thoughts of nights remembered and people lost to me. Places seen and deeds done. Time spent with you."

Old 02-24-2004, 11:37 AM

"Time spent with me should be pleasant to think of." She teased him softly, a sweet seductive laugh ringing through his head. Then, soft feathery kisses grazed his skin. "What can I do for you, Vaj? Show your pupil what she can do for you? I'm eager to learn..." She told him.
Old 02-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"What can I do for you, Vaj? Show your pupil what she can do for you? I'm eager to learn..." Ash told him.

"Does my pupil truly wish to please me?"

Old 02-24-2004, 12:01 PM

"But of course...I always wish you please you, Vaj." She purred back, eager to know what he had in mind...
Old 02-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"But of course...I always wish to please you, Vaj."

Vaj looks over the image of Ash and sees her remove her clothes for him. He admires her lithe body and instructs her to turn around before him. As she turns, she bends over so that he can see her tight ass that she knows he loves to play with. Vaj reaches out and grabs her ass. He pulls her to him and bends her over. She bends at the waist, her hair falls to the floor and Vaj leans in. He places kisses all over her ass and then he spreads her legs apart. As she moves with his hands, he starts to flick his tongue over her exposed pussy.

Old 02-24-2004, 12:44 PM

She gasps softly, loving the feel of his tongue sliding over her pussy lips and slit all the way up to flick against her clit. Her bare flesh is soft, void of all hair, her scent warm and exotic, entoxicating even his senses.

Reaching between her legs, Ash's eager hands make contact with Vaj's equally naked form and begins to stroke every inch of flesh she can reach. Panting and moaning over his sweet assault, she closes her eyes and smiles, gliding her finger tips over his taught body...
Old 02-24-2004, 12:58 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

The feel of her soft clean skin awakens his senses even more. As he licks and sucks her pussy and cit, his hands slide all over body. His arms long enough to reach all of her in this position. As he sucks hard on her clit and nibbling on it, his hands encircle her tits and start to kneed and massage them. Harder and harder his hands squeeze.

Old 02-24-2004, 02:30 PM

Ash gasps and moans loudly, canting her pussy to his eager mouth while shoving her breasts more fully into his almost rough hands. "Yeeeeesss..." She purrs with delight and feels her pussy twitch with pleasure, "Ooooh yes Vaj!"