Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 08:14 AM
Banned

I'll tell you something . . . I love reading your posts, wyndhy.

(And - I refuse to ever try this devil food you people call orange cupcakes!)
Old 09-07-2007, 08:42 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodaklostsoul
I've discovered the orange cupcakes that IAKG talks about.................outstanding!

Yay! Another convert!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Loungin' Around

It's eerie hearing everyone in your house speaking a different language than is spoken 99% of the rest of the time.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-07-2007, 11:04 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
I'll tell you something . . . I love reading your posts, wyndhy.

(And - I refuse to ever try this devil food you people call orange cupcakes!)

ty, steph and right back atchya, you sexy smart girl

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 09-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Leo was right

I've had my kitty here at the house for exactly three weeks today.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 09-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Weedscreamer

When did you get a cat? What kind? Name?
Old 09-07-2007, 05:46 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Some Good News

How about a feel good story?

If you're lazy or like a video check it out here. .

A friends sent me this story and I thought it was a good one. You might too.

Utah Artist Paints Portraits of Fallen U.S. soldiers

By Boyd Huppert
KARE/NBC News Channel

NORTHOME, MN -- Bad news rolled into Northome, Minnesota on November 17, 2003. It stopped for directions at the post office, headed east out of town past the high school, and then bad news turned in the driveway of Arland and Karen Panchot.

"I seen those two soldiers there and I knew what had happened," said Arland.

Arland and Karen both knew. All that was left to learn were the details of how their son Dale had died in Iraq. The Bradley Fighting Vehicle he was riding in was hit by a rocket propelled grenade.

"Our son was the third soldier killed from Minnesota," said Karen.

Now three years later, the same rural roads that carried bad news to Northome, in a sense are bringing Dale Panchot back home.

"It's going to be a surprise when that truck pulls up," said Arland, as he waited anxiously for a morning delivery.

Eyes would be wider still if they could back up the delivery truck two weeks, and somehow see the woman delivering their son.

Kaziah Hancock shares a ranch with 100 goats at the base of a mountain in Utah. She is an artist and she is as colorful as the palette she paints from.

"Kaziah cooks. She starts cranking, she cooks," the artist says about herself to no one in particular as she attacks the canvas in front of her.

On her easel is a partially finished portrait of Staff Sergeant Dale Panchot.

"What a sweet guy," she said.

"I believe he really is a guy that would give the shirt off his back."

Kaziah should know about giving, she is doing plenty of it herself these days. It started three years ago when a tearful Kaziah painted a portrait of Utah's first deceased soldier, then kept going. Today, she's completed nearly 250 portraits of soldiers, airmen and Marines from nearly every state.

"At least it's a way to say, 'Hey I love you kiddo,'" said Kaziah as she held up another recently finished portrait.

Like the others, it will never be sold or displayed by Kaziah.

Each soldier portrait is framed and shipped by Kaziah to surviving family members at no cost.

"You get to go home to Mama," said Kaziah, as she closed the shipping carton on one of her recently completed works.

Kaziah can't begin to estimate the income she has forfeited, painting deceased sons and daughters instead of the landscapes and portraits she normally sells for thousands of dollars.

Yet all she has to do is read the thank you notes from grateful families, and her inner banker goes on permanent holiday.

"It's not some God damn sacrifice, and it's not pain and misery that I have to go through," said Kaziah.

"I'm not in misery, I'm working for a friend. They're my buddies. We got a good thing going. This is a partnership. This is a team," she said, referring to the subject of her touching portraits.

Long ago a bout with ovarian cancer left Kaziah unable to have children of her own.

Minnesota's Dale Panchot, the soldier currently on her easel, is just her latest adopted son.

It's a relationship that will leave her both happier and sad.

"Because he just should have been a daddy, he should have been a husband, until he's 80 years old, I would have so loved not to have painted him."

Kaziah figured out years ago that an artist can do little to stop a war.

Her gift would be the deliveries to the people left to battle at home.

Arland and Karen Panchot were both at their rural Northome home when the delivery truck pulled in their driveway.

They ripped off the wrapping on the package, and then Karen hesitated for an instant before opening the box.

"Oh, that is awesome," she said as she and Arland got their first look at the portrait of their son.

Attached to the painting was a hand-written note.

It read, "May you feel your son's love everyday. God bless you, Love Kaziah."

The Karen and Arland have never met Kaziah Hancock and probably never will, but two parents who can't take their eyes off the image of their son is proof that a hug can extend from Utah all the way to the Land of 10,000 Stories.

"He's here. And that's important to me," said Karen.

Kindness is a virtue, but on a ranch in Utah compassion is an art.

For more information on Kaziah and the other artists who have joined her to form 'Project Compassion' visit http://heropaintings.com.

I'm glad we have people like this in the world.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 09-07-2007, 06:46 PM
pixie of the wood

how bittersweet. ty for sharing

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 09-07-2007, 06:53 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I heard Peter Max painted portraits of 9-11 victims in a similar manner.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Leo was right

My cat just used the remote to change the channel on the TV from the Cubs game. I guess he doesn't enjoy watching them get their butts kicked either.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 09-07-2007, 11:42 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Did you know you can "nest" even when you're adding non-human members to your family?

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-08-2007, 12:18 PM
pixie of the wood

did you know that you can have no desire to nest even when you're adding human members to your family?

Old 09-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Leo was right

I filled up two rolls of film taking pics of my kitten a little bit ago and I probably only got about 4 different poses out of him.

And another something: I think most of the state of Ohio will die with laughter if the Univ. of Michigan football team loses again today......... and they are getting their asses handed to them by Oregon right now.

Old 09-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Loungin' Around

That ^^^ made me smile

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-08-2007, 05:10 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

*NEWS FLASH*

University of Michigan Library burns to the ground.

All three books were lost.

One wasn't even colored in yet.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world